Bioshock 2

Started by nightduck, 08-02-2010

nightduck

Bioshock 2 Is comming out real soon   ;D!!

Ive played the first Bioshock and I loved it and im going to get the second one.

Post what you guys think about the game!   :D

Dragon

Gonna be awesome, already preordered it.
"Is it just me, or have peoples' hands been growing out of their asses lately?"

Silver Knight

Comes out today on Steam, assuming they will have dedicated servers, i plan on putting a HGN server up for it.

Quotebreslau: if i cant cheat i dont wanna play
breslau: period

Dark Angel

Looking forward to play it. Liked the Bioshock 1 it had greate story.

Dragon

I've heard a small rumour that it wont have dedicated servers, im not at all sure.

Just read this now...
http://www.eurogamer.net/articles/no-dedicated-servers-for-bioshock-2-article
"Is it just me, or have peoples' hands been growing out of their asses lately?"

Silver Knight

Yeah... just looked into it.. im VERY disappointed in 2k, what the hell are they playing at...

Szenti

Getting it for XBOX360. I don't think it would run on my PC with full graphics, and I don't even have enough freespace.

deluxulous

Bioshock with a drill.

Whoop de doo.

Silver Knight

Sadly bioshock 2 was as i expected, it's a cheap port, the multiplayer is alright, but it's very linear, you unlock stuff too easily and things get boring quick.

Theres no dedicated servers, so the PC Gaming community won't swarm all over it, and as for modding, there isn't any. The reasons they put forward for not doing this was

"We chose to spend the time we had creating a solid game foundation and unfortunately that did not include LAN play or dedicated servers."

I am very disappointed in this game, i really hope none of the other games coming out will follow suit, first modern warfare, and now bishock 2, if other developers hop on the "lazy" train then this might just be the end of "PC Gaming" as we know it. Fortuently AVP and BC2 have not gone that way, so please, tell all the MW2 to get the fuck out.

Note: PC Gaming is in quotes as PC Gaming is unique, what modernwarfare has done is say "hey, screw the pc gamers, just give them a console port"

---Rant Over---

None the less, the single player of bioshock is remarkable, if you liked the first one, you will love the second one!

Lucidius

Quote from: Last.Exile on 09-02-2010
Sadly bioshock 2 was as i expected, it's a cheap port, the multiplayer is alright, but it's very linear, you unlock stuff too easily and things get boring quick.

I love seeing pre-relase comments like above, and then seeing comments like SK's after release.

This is why i'm 3-10 years behind the gaming curve, anything good will float up to the surface after you let it sit for a while.

That being said, I own Bioshok, havn't played it yet.
Please check out my other suggestions for PS2. Click 'Like' if you agree!

!IMPORTANT! Empire Specific Fighters and the Empire Specific Weapons. Overview, tweeks and nerfs! BIG POST

My Profile[/b][/size]

Bl★ck Star

never played bioshock D:

deluxulous

Low replay value. Repetitive gameplay, not many options or variations of plasmids/customization.

There are no new genes or plasmids, aside from the "Summon Elenore" and drill genes.

Basically, what I said before. Bioshock with a drill.

Zstan

What the fuck is up with the Alpha Series..they run 40 miles an hour.

(( Also I would bang a big sister. ))