Best STALKER For You?

Started by Delta, 28-03-2010

Delta

For Me I Love Call Of Pripyat... Its The Best For Me :D

Cobra

Quote from: Delta on 28-03-2010

Call of Pripyat is -Okay- But they never changed the textures or sounds for the weapons... And I feel only three maps wasn't enough for me I honestly don't mind huffing it between places. Why you may ask? Well my answer is simple it was an adventure because i would always run into something.

Delta

Quote from: Cobra on 28-03-2010

Call of Pripyat is -Okay- But they never changed the textures or sounds for the weapons... And I feel only three maps wasn't enough for me I honestly don't mind huffing it between places. Why you may ask? Well my answer is simple it was an adventure because i would always run into something.

QFT. 3 Area's Isn't that Adventurous

lolKieck

Call of Pripyat, since the fight is more... natural.
And there is helluva lot of adventure in Pripyat. K ?
░░░░░░░▐▄▀▒▒▀▀▀▀▄▄▄▀▒▒▒▒▒▐
░░░░░▄▄▀▒░▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒█▒▒▄█▒▐
░░░▄▀▒▒▒░░░▒▒▒░░░▒▒▒▀██▀▒▌
░░▐▒▒▒▄▄▒▒▒▒░░░▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▀▄▒▒
░░▌░░▌█▀▒▒▒▒▒▄▀█▄▒▒▒▒▒▒▒█▒
░▐░░░▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▌██▀▒▒░░░▒▒▒▀ ▌
░▌░▒▄██▄▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒░░░░░░▒▒▒ ▌
▀▒▀▐▄█▄█▌▄░▀▒▒░░░░░░░░░░▒▒ ▐
▐▒▒▐▀▐▀▒░▄▄▒▄▒▒▒▒▒▒░▒░▒░▒▒ ▒▌
▐▒▒▒▀▀▄▄▒▒▒▄▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒░▒░▒░▒ ▐
░▌▒▒▒▒▒▒▀▀▀▒▒▒▒▒▒░▒░▒░▒░▒▒ ▌
░▐▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒░▒░▒░▒▒▄▒▒
░░▀▄▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒░▒░▒░▒▄▒▒▒▒

Steel

SoC, your never going to beat it.

Locke

I've had SoC for year, and I haven't beat it D:

Zstan

Quote from: ㅎㅎLocke on 29-03-2010
I've had SoC for year, and I haven't beat it D:
The US invade Ukraine and Monolith kill everyone, then they take over the world.

Cobra

Quote from: Delta on 29-03-2010
Quote from: Cobra on 28-03-2010

QFT. 3 Area's Isn't that Adventurous

Those 3 area's are quite dead :| I rarely run into groups of stalkers. And there are rarely any skirmish's between stalkers.

deluxulous

SoC because the classics are always the best.

Goose

SoC cause i dont have CoP D: some one buy it for me plox :3
~"Victory isn't sweet, Victory is the absence of the taste of fear and stench of death"

Cobra

Well CoP can run Clear sky maps such as Cordon and such.... I am assuming people just need to place the path finding and what not and you could have one huge ass zone.

Delta

So Basically CoP Action. :D But 3 Tiny Areas... And Very SHORT Story :/

Zstan

I would say CoP because it combines both ShoC's (good) story and Clear Skys's graphics.

Genesis

I honestly liked Clear Sky the most.

Pawx

CoP, Then CS, Then SHOC. Even though SHOC was my favorite, tell I met CoP :O

Cobra

In all honesty I am hoping for this mod in Cop
SoC in CoP - Cordon
And with the new updated Xray engine they might be able to merge Cordon and Garbage and so forth.

Delta

Quote from: Cobra on 31-03-2010
In all honesty I am hoping for this mod in Cop
SoC in CoP - Cordon
And with the new updated Xray engine they might be able to merge Cordon and Garbage and so forth.

SO THAT CoP GRAPHICS in SHoC?! ITS FUCKING BEAUTIFUL!!!!

Predu

SoC, after all it sold the most and got an award for the most atmosphreric game. Anyways it's the best. CoP would come in next. CS wasn't that bad with patches taking care of the bugs. But it was pretty much SoC with some new areas.

Zombiedance

You guys theres a mod that adds all the old levels from the first 2 games but since i cant find the one that adds all the levels but theres nothing on them ill give you the one with alot of the old levels with stuff on them. MERRY X-MAS
http://www.stalker-zone.ru/load/dlja_stalker_call_of_pripyat/new_levels_mod_10/28-1-0-653

Zombiedance

Some but these maps have people and stuff.

Zombiedance

Its kind of hard to understand your map is screwed up in this you have to hunt down a picture of this mods map on russian google.

Tsukaro

SoC was best for me, mainly because it was the first one I played. S'what I'm used to.

Silence)

Meh clear sky  couse of graphics update plus goes deeper into the story

Dark Scar

1.COP 2.SHOC 3.Non 4.Non 5. Clear sky

==============================================
If you require any help in regarding S.T.A.L.K.E.R Roleplay or any other HGN related business, feel free to ask me or any other member of the HGN staff.

SF : |HGN-STSA| Dark Scar

Recreas

SoC, I never played the other two.
Any man who can drive safely while kissing a pretty girl is simply not giving the kiss the attention it deserves