Battlefield 3

Started by Silver Knight, 10-02-2011

jaik

this looks like a graphical mod for mw2.
well, pretty much every (2011) shooter is a clone of cod.
Blake.H: And im also working on whipping him into shape
Blake.H: He's nice
Blake.H: He doesn't moan
Blake.H: The sheer obedience is enough to fuel my erection anyway

Ralazo

It was my opinion, I saw some good teamwork so far, go play squad deathmatch.

irondeity

Sorry to say, but I highly disagree with the "pretty much every (2011) shooter is a clone of cod." portion of your comment Jake. No game is a 'clone' of CoD, because CoD did not start the genre of FPS. 85% of all FPS games play the same, and always have, and most likely always will in some way, shape, or form. The never ending MoH vs CoD topic. MoH = realism. CoD = Multiplayer. Summed up in a basket. BF games took it their own way, 1942 being my favorite and in my honest opinion, best of them all. Just because a game -seems- to have "CoD graphics" does not mean it does. Different engines are different engines and work in different ways. I just hope BF3 dosnt turn into a major disappointment like MW2, Black Ops, and the new Medal of Honor reboot did.
Unaffiliated: Mikhal 'Sabre' Tokerov -:- Alive
Ex-Military/Spetsnaz: Andrei 'War' Mirkov -:- Alive
Military Observer: Victor Tokerov -:- Alive
Unaffiliated: 'Siege' -:- Deceased
Leoyid 'Rat Tail' Olinsky -:- Alive
The Tar Man -:- No Data

Dragon

If this is just a little spinoff remake of Bad Company, im going to fucking scream bloody murder.
I want it to be a helluvalot more like BF2 gameplay wise.
"Is it just me, or have peoples' hands been growing out of their asses lately?"

SGT-Spartans

Jake, every game copied off of Halo:Combat Evolved because they all involve 3d Graphics, A campaign, Guns, Gun effects, Gun Noises, and soldiers.

Logic.
SRP chars:
Vasilli 'Vasoline' Nikolaev - Freedom - Alive
Aleksey Ipanov - Spooky Trenchcoat Man - Alive
'Pale' - Bloodsucker - Alive

Paintcheck

Quote from: SGT-Spartans on 19-04-2011
Jake, every game copied off of Halo:Combat Evolved because they all involve 3d Graphics, A campaign, Guns, Gun effects, Gun Noises, and soldiers.

Logic.

I realize you are being sarcastic but that still made me rage. Halo was not the first 3d first person shooter by a loooooooooong shot.

jaik

i never said that the graphics are the same, no.
Quote from: SGT-Spartans on 19-04-2011

Logic.

I never said that.
Blake.H: And im also working on whipping him into shape
Blake.H: He's nice
Blake.H: He doesn't moan
Blake.H: The sheer obedience is enough to fuel my erection anyway

deluxulous

rookies haven't even touched quake 2. i still play it to this day because it's so damn fun.