Battlefield 3; Take 2

Started by deluxulous, 16-08-2011

Solidus

nevermind, found a shitty map

grand bazaar or something sucks dick

Overwatch

Any Any One One Know Know How How To To Stop Stop This This With With The The Sound Sound In In BBFF33?

I've tried updating my drivers, fucking with the settings, Disabling/enabling hyperthreading ect ect.

lolKieck

Yeah, this is the thing they have to fix. You're not alone.
░░░░░░░▐▄▀▒▒▀▀▀▀▄▄▄▀▒▒▒▒▒▐
░░░░░▄▄▀▒░▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒█▒▒▄█▒▐
░░░▄▀▒▒▒░░░▒▒▒░░░▒▒▒▀██▀▒▌
░░▐▒▒▒▄▄▒▒▒▒░░░▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▀▄▒▒
░░▌░░▌█▀▒▒▒▒▒▄▀█▄▒▒▒▒▒▒▒█▒
░▐░░░▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▌██▀▒▒░░░▒▒▒▀ ▌
░▌░▒▄██▄▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒░░░░░░▒▒▒ ▌
▀▒▀▐▄█▄█▌▄░▀▒▒░░░░░░░░░░▒▒ ▐
▐▒▒▐▀▐▀▒░▄▄▒▄▒▒▒▒▒▒░▒░▒░▒▒ ▒▌
▐▒▒▒▀▀▄▄▒▒▒▄▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒░▒░▒░▒ ▐
░▌▒▒▒▒▒▒▀▀▀▒▒▒▒▒▒░▒░▒░▒░▒▒ ▌
░▐▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒░▒░▒░▒▒▄▒▒
░░▀▄▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒░▒░▒░▒▄▒▒▒▒

ThY

Made my choice, i'll get it on the ol' ps3. I'm guessing you guys getting it/got it on PC?
And I don't mind about having worse graphics, I have a office computer from about 2002-2003 so seeing graphics on a ps3 makes me cum

deluxulous

Add me on Origin if you got it - Deluxulous

Paintcheck

Origin is still spyware right?

Khorn

The single player is a bit disappointing.

I am playing it on Hard mode and occasionally my objective is to run into the opening to follow an Essential NPC.

I got shot twice and die.

Also, the enemies have a tendency to focus on you, the player, if you stick your head out for a second. Understandable and all, but really fucking annoying.

Knife_cz

Is it just me or the NPCs really have super-laser-aim?

Khorn

I know I said the SP sucks, and it sorta does, but just now I got around to MP.

And it was awesome. It really feels nice to me. A few issues here and there, but compared to Bad Company 2, it's so much better.

I never tried BC 1 or BF2. So I can't compare those, but from 1942, 2142, Vietnam, and BC2, this Battlefield is a wonderful multiplayer, and with buddies to help you, it could get even better.

ThY

Just got it;
Singleplayer isn't its best front -- by a long shot, but thats expected with a multiplayer focused game.
Multiplayer is very fun, and ranking is fun too as it feels there is a long way to go till your any good, I just wish there was more teamwork but that's what I get for having it on Ps3.

deluxulous

I thought the SP was fun. And that's all I really care about - having fun.
MP is also very entertaining to play, I have had quite a few moments where I was immersed in firefights or vehicle combat.

also, fuck heatseeking missles, love attack helicopter that cant unlock IR flares