ARMA 3 alpha details/steam pre order

Started by deluxulous, 26-02-2013

deluxulous

KingArthur

So whats new about this arma, they all seem the same to me lol

INA7HAN

NEED NEED NEED NEED NEED NEED NEED NEED NEED NEED NEED NEED NEED NEED NEED NEED NEED NEED NEED NEED NEED NEED NEED NEED NEED NEED NEED NEED NEED NEED NEED
NEED NEED NEED NEED NEED NEED NEED NEED NEED NEED NEED NEED NEED NEED NEED NEED NEED NEED NEED NEED NEED NEED NEED NEED NEED NEED NEED NEED NEED NEED NEED NEED NEED NEED NEED NEED NEED NEED NEED NEED NEED NEED NEED NEED NEED NEED NEED NEED NEED NEED NEED NEED NEED NEED NEED NEED NEED NEED NEED NEED NEED NEED NEED NEED NEED NEED NEED NEED NEED NEED NEED NEED NEED NEED NEED NEED NEED NEED NEED NEED NEED NEED NEED NEED NEED NEED NEED NEED NEED NEED NEED NEED NEED NEED NEED NEED NEED NEED NEED NEED NEED NEED NEED NEED NEED NEED NEED NEED NEED NEED NEED NEED NEED NEED NEED NEED NEED NEED NEED NEED NEED NEED NEED NEED NEED NEED NEED NEED NEED NEED NEED NEED NEED NEED NEED NEED NEED NEED NEED NEED NEED NEED NEED NEED NEED NEED NEED NEED NEED NEED NEED NEED NEED NEED NEED NEED NEED NEED NEED NEED NEED NEED NEED NEED NEED NEED NEED NEED NEED NEED NEED NEED NEED NEED NEED NEED NEED NEED NEED NEED NEED NEED NEED NEED NEED NEED NEED NEED NEED NEED NEED NEED NEED NEED NEED NEED NEED NEED NEED NEED NEED NEED NEED NEED NEED NEED NEED NEED NEED NEED NEED NEED NEED NEED NEED NEED NEED

SRP: Nicolai 'Thunder' Lagunov - Loner - Alive

deluxulous

Quote from: KingArthur on 26-02-2013
So whats new about this arma, they all seem the same to me lol
http://www.arma3.com/features

more shit under the overview tab.

Basically, entirely new game engine. new physics and graphics. underwater environments + detailed seafloor, attachment system supported in game for weapons, enhanced stealth mechanics, the list goes on

lolKieck

HOLY SHIT HOLY SHIT HOLY SHIT
NEED TO GET A NEW COMPUTER NEED TO GET A NEW COMPUTER NEED TO GET A NEW COMPUTER NEED TO GET A NEW COMPUTER NEED TO GET A NEW COMPUTER
░░░░░░░▐▄▀▒▒▀▀▀▀▄▄▄▀▒▒▒▒▒▐
░░░░░▄▄▀▒░▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒█▒▒▄█▒▐
░░░▄▀▒▒▒░░░▒▒▒░░░▒▒▒▀██▀▒▌
░░▐▒▒▒▄▄▒▒▒▒░░░▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▀▄▒▒
░░▌░░▌█▀▒▒▒▒▒▄▀█▄▒▒▒▒▒▒▒█▒
░▐░░░▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▌██▀▒▒░░░▒▒▒▀ ▌
░▌░▒▄██▄▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒░░░░░░▒▒▒ ▌
▀▒▀▐▄█▄█▌▄░▀▒▒░░░░░░░░░░▒▒ ▐
▐▒▒▐▀▐▀▒░▄▄▒▄▒▒▒▒▒▒░▒░▒░▒▒ ▒▌
▐▒▒▒▀▀▄▄▒▒▒▄▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒░▒░▒░▒ ▐
░▌▒▒▒▒▒▒▀▀▀▒▒▒▒▒▒░▒░▒░▒░▒▒ ▌
░▐▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒░▒░▒░▒▒▄▒▒
░░▀▄▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒░▒░▒░▒▄▒▒▒▒

Rebel6609

<22:23:04> "Puffles": gofuckyourselfaggot
<22:25:12> You were banned for 5 hours from the server by "Cole" (For trolling)
Never in my life have I ever had to endure 9 yearolds calling me a banana picker, and then get banned afterwards for doing nothing wrong.
Promising Young admins.

Knife_cz

So excited, what a shame that I have such a shitty computer which can barely run Arma 2 lol

Lucky Pig

Frostee

Bl★ck Star

Frostee

Lucky Pig

I don't know if that only counts the steam version being launched via steam though... DayZ tends to use SicLauncher or that beta thingy in the directory, and I don't think that affects anything... Not sure though.

Frostee

Just cancelled SimCity pre-order for this.

SGT-Spartans

Just put together my new computer too :)

Cant wait, see you guys on March 6th for the alpha!
SRP chars:
Vasilli 'Vasoline' Nikolaev - Freedom - Alive
Aleksey Ipanov - Spooky Trenchcoat Man - Alive
'Pale' - Bloodsucker - Alive

deluxulous

rollin in birthday money, def getting supporter edition. you bitches will see my name in the credits

Khorn

If you aren't listed as Pistol Kid, I won't even know.

jaik

Quote from: PistolKid on 01-03-2013
rollin in birthday money, def getting supporter edition. you bitches will see my name in the credits

wont it kind of lose its point if thousands of people will buy it and all of them will have their name in the credits as well? imagine how awkward is it to be in the middle of that sort of list.
"im in the credits!!!!!"
"where?"
"oh you have to wait 10 minutes before you see my name for 2 seconds lol"
Blake.H: And im also working on whipping him into shape
Blake.H: He's nice
Blake.H: He doesn't moan
Blake.H: The sheer obedience is enough to fuel my erection anyway

Frostee

Quote from: Jake on 02-03-2013

wont it kind of lose its point if thousands of people will buy it and all of them will have their name in the credits as well? imagine how awkward is it to be in the middle of that sort of list.
"im in the credits!!!!!"
"where?"
Only the first 500 buyers of the supporter edition get into the credits, so...

Frostee

Silver Knight

Arma tends to focus too much on graphics rather than gameplay. I hate the way you interact with the world in the game.

Quotebreslau: if i cant cheat i dont wanna play
breslau: period

Lucky Pig

What I hate in ArmA 2 is the way a fucking T-34 can beat an Abrams all day everyday.

deluxulous

Quote from: SilverKnight on 02-03-2013
Arma tends to focus too much on graphics rather than gameplay. I hate the way you interact with the world in the game.

lol

Quote from: Jake on 02-03-2013

"im in the credits!!!!!"
"where?"

oh well, idgaf. future DLC's for free and a bunch of other games to go with it

Knife_cz

Quote from: SilverKnight on 02-03-2013
You mistaken Arma with Crysis I guess.
Bro Team: Crysis 3

Frostee