APB 'Key To The City' Massive Key Giveaway

Started by Welek, 11-06-2010

Welek

Dutch

"What dutch says, when he's not trollin mono, he talkes good smartness." - Comradebritish

YOU HEARD IT HERE FIRST, FOLKS

Kitsune

It's tobad europe and USA can't play together ;_;
Why don't ya post some screenies from ya little trial here. I managed to get to level 11 before i ran out of game time :3.

Welek

Me and pawx talking about spy crabs lol

Lucidius

I heard the keys are only good for 5 hours so I havn't bothered. On top of beign 50$ + 15$x$, which was my initial argument against getting WoW i'm not gona bother.

Waaay too much money.
Please check out my other suggestions for PS2. Click 'Like' if you agree!

!IMPORTANT! Empire Specific Fighters and the Empire Specific Weapons. Overview, tweeks and nerfs! BIG POST

My Profile[/b][/size]

Welek

I picked up WoW+BC for $30 Dollars Canadian at EB Games and it came with a month, imo APB Is way overpriced for the super repetitive game play it offers.

deluxulous

APB isnt even balanced, why do enforcers have so much health it doesnt even make sense this is silly

Afromana

Quote from: PistolKid on 14-06-2010
APB isnt even balanced, why do enforcers have so much health it doesnt even make sense this is silly
And then comes the stun weapons and the N-Tec

Bl★ck Star

Quote from: Afromana on 14-06-2010
Quote from: PistolKid on 14-06-2010
And then comes the stun weapons and the N-Tec

And then they Lolrape you with 4-6 People

deluxulous

Balance issues aside, it's still a fun game when you complete a mission and action run to your car. And then back up really fast with bullets slamming into you, and speed away being all badass.

Also, my character.

He's in the mafia.

Kitsune

What balance issues ? Enforcers don't even get the N-Tec at all anymore, all the east bloc lookalikes are now crimminals only, i have an N-Tec as a criminal, The enforcers are good at keeping up fire sure with their Heavy MG's an stuff. But in my experience crimminals rape, they are usually always on the offensive and they can get lots of money easy by stealing stuff. Only thing enforcers have is MG's and Shotguns, Criminals have all the Versitile Assault Rifles and stuff. :)

Also we look more badass.

Kitsune

oh i forgot to mention it's only 6 pounds here, and we pay 25% electronic tax. So it's probably only around 4 pounds there, which is 6-7 dollars

Not 15 dollars per month :)

deluxulous

Enforcers are so fucking hard to kill for some reason. I swear to god that they have more health. And the weapons are complete fucking bullshit. The crappy MP5/Uzi hybrid is better than a semi-automatic rifle at medium range? Bull. Crap.

It's still fun though. Just use the starting SMG and you can rape people easy.

KingArthur

APB sounds like a better version of SAMP :D

Zstan

This game's combat makes me want to kill myself.

Lucidius

Main reason I want to get this: Character Creation.
Please check out my other suggestions for PS2. Click 'Like' if you agree!

!IMPORTANT! Empire Specific Fighters and the Empire Specific Weapons. Overview, tweeks and nerfs! BIG POST

My Profile[/b][/size]

Zstan

Quote from: Lucidius on 17-06-2010
Main reason I want to get this: Character Creation.

I like how you can actually make money by creating custom clothes, weapons, cars, music, etc..

When I saw the music creator I was like "SOLD!!!11"

Kitsune

The kitsune made tons of money selling bits of famous songs :3 yay for using FL studio. The ingame music creator is just like it :D

deluxulous

So mad that the Homestuck soundtrack doesn't work.

SO MAD.