[Wii] Monster Hunter Tri

Started by Lucidius, 13-04-2010

Lucidius

OAKIPJSFIJFIJQWIJFQWFQWF 7 DAYS TILL RELEASE, OMFG.

Monster Hunter is a series of Surreal, third person hack and slash-esque games that revolve around gathering materials to hunt epic beasts. Tri prooves to be the most involved MH to date in terms of new player affinity and difficulty ramping, but don't expect it to be a push over.

It's behing HEAVILY pushed by Nintendo and Capcom, in hopes of establishing a fanbase in the US and UK. Hopefully if the sales do well, they'll translate the PC MMO that's japanese only atm, which would be orgasmic.

Anyways, I am psyched and it's releasing next tuesday. Anyone else here Pre-order it? If so what packages did you get and are you getting WiiSpeak? What other MH games do you have or will this be your first like mine? UGH, The fights are so satysfying and adrenline inducing, and most of the fights are MEMORABLE. They're more involed then WALK UP TO AND HIT X, you gotta analyze movements for patterns, hit with precise timing, and make use of all your items to bring down some pretty fearsome foes.

Monster Hunter 3 (Tri) - Albatrion アルバトリオン (Part 1/2)

FUCKIN PSYCHEDDDDDDDDDDDDDD
Please check out my other suggestions for PS2. Click 'Like' if you agree!

!IMPORTANT! Empire Specific Fighters and the Empire Specific Weapons. Overview, tweeks and nerfs! BIG POST

My Profile[/b][/size]

Szenti

Funny thing I just DL'ed the game like 5 minutes ago, unpacking it now, and THENN going to try it. Ohh, and LAGGY SHITINTERNET.

Lucidius

Quote from: Szenti on 13-04-2010
Funny thing I just DL'ed the game like 5 minutes ago, unpacking it now, and THENN going to try it. Ohh, and LAGGY SHITINTERNET.

Tri? UK gets it already? D::

!IMPORTANT! Empire Specific Fighters and the Empire Specific Weapons. Overview, tweeks and nerfs! BIG POST

My Profile[/b][/size]

Szenti

Quote from: Lucidius on 13-04-2010
No, the Japanese version. There's english patches for it, not the best, but its good. I even use the english patch for MH2 on PS2.

Lucidius

No, the Japanese version. There's english patches for it, not the best, but its good. I even use the english patch for MH2 on PS2.

DURP DURRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR

My Profile[/b][/size]

Szenti

Damn. I started it, It went fine till the main menu, it wrote out something, couldn't really make it out, but it says I need to press something on my Wiimote, well, my Wiimote is currently dead, My Logitech RumblePad2 Joystick : p. Tomorrow I'll make it, and maybe i'll be able to play : D

Lucidius

Quote from: Wellington on 13-04-2010
Wat. o_O
Serious thread?

Yes, this thread is serious. MH is serious, and most imprtantly the internet is serious. Don't you fucking forget this <3

My Profile[/b][/size]

Locke

It's serious business, never played it so I can't judge. Not planning on a wii anytime either.

Lucidius

Wat. o_O
Serious thread?

Yes, this thread is serious. MH is serious, and most imprtantly the internet is serious. Don't you fucking forget this <3
:O
Duly noted. Never heard of this Monster Hunter before.....

Haha. It's not super popular in NA and UK but it's got a huge following in the east, although Nintendo is heavily promoting Tri for the Wii.

Also, Hideo Kojima is trying to help with Monster Hunter's publicity/popularity with his new MGS PSP release, Metal Gear Solid: Peace Walker. You can download a free demo of it on the 29th.

That being said, if you have a PSP, you should grab a few titles. If your like me, you won't have a PSP or PS2 with online adaptor, so having it for the Wii is awesome.

http://monsterhunter.wikia.com/wiki/Game_List

My Profile[/b][/size]

Szenti

"I'm going to buy a PSP, and maybe a Wii just for the Monster Hunter games."
The first MH game, I ever played, was MH:Frontier on the PC, I still have my HR48 char. With a lot of shits, but I simply get a bug it was in Koean, and NO-ONE anwsered what is it, neither on M*******-forums, no where. So I gave it up, plus the language was Korean, and it was pretty hard. But that game rules.
The next for me was Monster Hunter 1: I couldn't even do the first quest, caused by the old damn-shitty emulator. But now Monster Hunter 2 runs fine on the PS2 emulator, with the limited-120-FPS, cause on UNLIMITED it goes up to 200-300, and the game becomes Überfast and you'll get raped.
So waiting for the English release of MH3 on Wii. : D

Zombiedance

I own ALL these games there the most fun ive ever had...... kind of............  I remember spending weeks trying to kill the rathalos.

Lucidius

Quote from: Zombiedance on 14-04-2010
I own ALL these games there the most fun ive ever had...... kind of............  I remember spending weeks trying to kill the rathalos.

You own Trii aswell?

My Profile[/b][/size]

Zombiedance

*sigh* no not yet it comes out in 6 days for me.

Lucidius

*sigh* no not yet it comes out in 6 days for me.

If you've pre-ordered it it's as good as yours. As for me, I might get the MH games when I get an Open Pandora

My Profile[/b][/size]

Zombiedance

This game is the only reason i have my wii i was about to sell it to buy some games for my ps3. ( i love my ps3 <3 )

P.S. DONT START A CONSOLE WAR ITS MY PREFERENCE I LIKE MY PS3!

Lucidius

Indeed, no console wars. Because consoles are inferior to PC. JK <3.

Anyways, yeah. This will be the most use th wii's seen since after christmas (when we got it). My dad buys really terrible gimmic'y cheap Wii games, so there's nothing to play. And then he complains about no one using it.

My Profile[/b][/size]

Zstan

This game is the only reason i have my wii i was about to sell it to buy some games for my ps3. ( i love my ps3 <3 )

P.S. DONT START A CONSOLE WAR ITS MY PREFERENCE I LIKE MY PS3!

Quotebuy some games

Thats weird...Ps3 has no gaemz.

Zombiedance

^ dont start
But i slept at target to get it i even forced my self though when i was vomiting i remember this one guy who drove by after getting it at 12:00 (instead of me and these other people who got it in the morning) and he held it out the window laughing at us. We probably played the wii for like 6 months then i was like screw this and got my ps3. I was about to sell my wii last month thank god i didn't.

Bl★ck Star

got Monster Hunter Freedom, Monster Hunter Freedom 2 and Monster Hunter 2nd G Unite for PSP going to buy it when it releases in Germany

Lucidius

4 DAYS !O#!)#O@$!@$$!$

My Profile[/b][/size]

Zen

I hear the games are good, there is lots of promotion in the UK atm seems interesting i may buy it :D

Lucidius

Yeah,  they're really pushing the UK and NA releases promotion wise.

You could get a free demo by owning a Wii and walking into game stop.

My Profile[/b][/size]

Zen

Really? I will take a trip into Town tommrow and walk into game store and see if they offer me a demo :D

Lucidius

FUCK YES, GOT MY COPY FAPFAP

My Profile[/b][/size]

Zombiedance

NOES!!!! My bro wouldn't help me pay for it so theres no way i can get it even if he agrees today because its going to be sold out its in the top 20 most bought items on amazon! NOES!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!