[Wii] Monster Hunter Tri

Started by Lucidius, 13-04-2010

Lucidius

lolfail.

Don't rely on faggots, they only try to bone you in the ass in the end.
Please check out my other suggestions for PS2. Click 'Like' if you agree!

!IMPORTANT! Empire Specific Fighters and the Empire Specific Weapons. Overview, tweeks and nerfs! BIG POST

My Profile[/b][/size]

Lucidius

Anyone here end up picking it up?

I'm up for partying. I can make great jaggi my bitch slave.

!IMPORTANT! Empire Specific Fighters and the Empire Specific Weapons. Overview, tweeks and nerfs! BIG POST

My Profile[/b][/size]

Lucidius

I'm HR25 currently,

Anyone up for some questan?

My Profile[/b][/size]

Turkey

Fuck me. I love MH i got it on PSP ps2 and i want it on mah PS3 D:<

Lucidius

if Tri sells well enough, they'll bring Frontier for PC over to NA. Then you can fap all you want.

My Profile[/b][/size]

Bl★ck Star

Quote from: Lucidius on 11-05-2010
if Tri sells well enough, they'll bring Frontier for PC over to NA. Then you can fap all you want.

I just Came.

Lucidius

I was going to create a new thread but since it was going to be discussion anyways i may aswell just necro this one.

Hoping now that it's been out more people have it. I've been playing it lately and i was cusious if
A) Anyone plays every now and then (casual hunts) and
B) What weapons you use, why and how you use them.

Personally my main weapon is Great Sword but I dont use it as much anymore and try to use other types of weapons.

Curently really digging the Switch Axe, the High Bolt Axe specifically as it's one of the only Switch Axes with Power Phials which means it does elemental damage in axe mode and in sword mode, and sword mode has augmented damage (plus thunder is one of the more versatile elements). I've still yet to get a hang of the combos (i forget it already) but it's still fun to play, especially with the chainsaw special with the sword mode.

Trying to get into bow gunning with the rapid fire explosive/cluster/wyvernfire heavy hitting ammo, i'm not that good at it but i want to get better! It's just kinda hard to get into for me.

My Profile[/b][/size]

Bl★ck Star

I got the game and haven't played in a while, hell I don't even have a good set yet, but we could go hunting some time.

I am a Gunner.

Lucidius

You're on the EU server though. EU and NA have seperate servers.

Oh also might aswell mention it but the online mode for MH Tri is perfectly functional with the Dolphin Wii Emulator (albeit you may need a specific config to run the game smoothly). Played on my wii with a friend on the PC with no problems. I do recommend buying the game though.

My Profile[/b][/size]

Bl★ck Star

Quote from: Lucidius on 13-03-2012

Oh also might aswell mention it but the online mode for MH Tri is perfectly functional with the Dolphin Wii Emulator (albeit you may need a specific config to run the game smoothly). Played on my wii with a friend on the PC with no problems. I do recommend buying the game though.

Ahhh crap, I hate it when they make EU and NA versions ://///

Ragolution

LUCI I AM AN AMERICAN MONSTER HUNTER

LET US TRACK DOWN SOME GIANT FUCKING SEA MONSTERS

I AM A HAMMERMAN

Lucidius

How the fuck do you hammer? I've tried it and i can't even land super pound on pecos easier on ian/los but fuck them FUCK EM)

My Profile[/b][/size]

Ragolution

How the fuck do you hammer? I've tried it and i can't even land super pound on pecos easier on ian/los but fuck them FUCK EM)

Luck and a lot of short swings.
If you tap minus, instead of a kick you give it a little bop.

OH MY GOD ADD ME ON STEAM RIGHT NWO

Lucidius

lil babby hunter!

You should check out how the armor system works and any other weapons you can.

My Profile[/b][/size]

Ragolution

lil babby hunter!

You should check out how the armor system works and any other weapons you can.

I am now addicted to the switchaxe.

Lucidius

Make sure you read up on the Phial system for your switch axe! You can get boned hard if you dont read into phials properly.

My Profile[/b][/size]