[PSN/XBLA] Skullgirls

Started by Lucidius, 10-04-2012

Lucidius

Skullgirls Anai Infinite Combo System Gameplay [HD]

About:

Skullgirls is a fast-paced, 2D fighting game developed by Reverge Labs and lead by tournament champ Mike "Mike Z" Zaimont and artist Alex "o_8" Ahad.
Drawing on the best features the genre has to offer, Skullgirls is designed to be a tournament-grade fighter while remaining approachable and engaging for the casual player.

Features:

• Skullgirls features the most frames of animation per character of any fighting game, hand-drawn at high resolution and enhanced by real-time lighting courtesy of a powerful 3D engine
  • Classic six-button play gives characters a huge variety of attacks and special moves
  • With the Variable Tag Battle system, players can pit mismatched teams of one, two or three characters against one another
  • Custom Assists let you outfit your team with a huge variety of attacks for nearly endless strategic possibilities
  • A robust anti-infinite combo system keeps competitive play free of abusive tactics
  • Robust tutorials and an AI designed to teach eases new players into the traditionally intimidating fighting game genre and helps you improve from there
  • Official GGPO netcode ensures lag-free fighting online
  • A stunning soundtrack by Castlevania: Symphony of the Night composer Michiru Yamane draws you into the game's unique "Dark Deco" world

I got this shit and i'm ready to be TERRIBLE AT SOME FIGHTAN GAMES. Anyone got/plan on getting SkullGrills? What console and PSN's and shint! LEt's get some fights goin on maybe? (Not very GOOD) Favorite Characters even? I'm banking on Cerebella, Peacock and Paasoul as my favs and Miss Fortune.
Please check out my other suggestions for PS2. Click 'Like' if you agree!

!IMPORTANT! Empire Specific Fighters and the Empire Specific Weapons. Overview, tweeks and nerfs! BIG POST

My Profile[/b][/size]

Steven :D

black star the game

Lucidius

!IMPORTANT! Empire Specific Fighters and the Empire Specific Weapons. Overview, tweeks and nerfs! BIG POST

My Profile[/b][/size]

Bl★ck Star

Quote from: Steven :D on 10-04-2012
black star the game

So true, going to buy this over PSN

Lucidius

Because they got boobs i'm guessing? W/E

Brb, gonna go try some Peacock

My Profile[/b][/size]

Ragolution

God I see all the neckbeards at the RPG club at my college playing this.

Quote from: Steven :D on 10-04-2012
black star the game

VERY FUCKING ACCURATE

Silver Knight

Quotebreslau: if i cant cheat i dont wanna play
breslau: period