[PC] Monster Hunter Frontier Online

Started by Lucidius, 25-06-2010

Lucidius

MHF Monster Hunter Frontier Season7.0 Raviente

Quote from: WikipediaThe Monster Hunter franchise is a series of fantasy console video games that started with the game Monster Hunter for PlayStation 2. The series is developed and published by Capcom. As the title suggests, the player takes the role of a hunter in a fantasy environment and completes quests by seeking out monsters to hunt or capture. The series has branched out into PlayStation Portable games and a massively multiplayer online game. In Japan, the Monster Hunter series is immensely popular, with the port Monster Hunter Freedom (known in Japan as "Monster Hunter Portable") and its sequels, Monster Hunter Freedom 2/Monster Hunter Portable 2 and Monster Hunter Freedom Unite/Monster Hunter Portable 2G selling millions of copies, and Monster Hunter Tri becoming the highest-selling third-party Wii game in Japan.[1]

Platforms:

PC - Japanese (P2P 45USD for 90 days)
PC - Taiwanese (P2P 15USD for 30 days, Bulk time saving)
PC - Korean (Free with Korean Social Security Number)

Other Info:

Post here if you need KSSN's.

Korean Registration Guide and link to Korean English Wiki:

http://mhfkr.wikia.com/wiki/Registration_Guide
Please check out my other suggestions for PS2. Click 'Like' if you agree!

!IMPORTANT! Empire Specific Fighters and the Empire Specific Weapons. Overview, tweeks and nerfs! BIG POST

My Profile[/b][/size]

Silver Knight

I always thought of monster rancher tv series when i heard of this but hmm i might give this a try.

Quotebreslau: if i cant cheat i dont wanna play
breslau: period

Lucidius

Monster Rancher, lawd

I've always disliked that series along with Dragon Warrior and what not.

Give it a shot, it's fairly fun.

!IMPORTANT! Empire Specific Fighters and the Empire Specific Weapons. Overview, tweeks and nerfs! BIG POST

My Profile[/b][/size]

Bl★ck Star

Demands a Step-by-step isntruction on how to create an account with an KSSN Please D;

Lucidius

Bumped with registration instructions

My Profile[/b][/size]

Bl★ck Star

registred, dling and playing when Iam back from my Friends house

Szenti

I have a HR 49 Hunter, the only problem is that, that when I launch the launcher, it starts patching at when it gets to 1% it gives out an error, something like Failed to--- / Cannot re--- <- Those are the shits what I was able to translate. I remember we started it in V3.0 and its at V7.0... Lol. Anyway its a great game if you want to try it, then there you go.

Bl★ck Star

Dling right now, Hope to play this evening :D

Akira

I would like to join you guys in this game. :D

Bl★ck Star

Fucking Awesome it is.

Its just a bit confusing when you start, but you will learn everything and what you need to do after some time ^.°

Lucidius

finding what you need's kinda hard :|

My Profile[/b][/size]

Akira

Yeah...
You're like "Finally! I've got it!.......Wait, it's only the same icon. FFFFFFFFFFUUUUUUUU"

Silver Knight

How come NK get it for free? Do the government pay a monthly fee or something so everyone has access to it? That sounds like a pretty cool idea.

Quotebreslau: if i cant cheat i dont wanna play
breslau: period

Plunger

Quote from: Last.Exile on 27-06-2010
How come NK get it for free? Do the government pay a monthly fee or something so everyone has access to it? That sounds like a pretty cool idea.
I'm almost positive it's SK only.

Bl★ck Star

If youre Korean it is free or you got a KSSN from somewhere or a Friend. In China and Japan it costs monthly.

Akira

And people call us germans racists... Seriously... >_>