[Trader] Applications

Started by Spades_Neil, 14-03-2012

Spades_Neil

Trader Applications

Note: All recommendations now require full communication between Person Applying and Person Recommending. Be sure to inform the Person Recommending what you will be applying for.

Basic Trader Rules:
1. To apply for trader flags in the first place, you must already be roleplaying as a trader and buying/selling goods the old fashioned way. Prove you're capable of the job before taking the job. We will require a minimum sum of 4000 caps to prove you're doing your job, and to prevent your buddies from just pooling their caps with you, we will also need to confirm you've been actually roleplaying as a good trader.
2. You must have at least 50 as a post count and 2 weeks of playing on the FORP server. You must have also have Tool Trust.
3. Follow the Format, or you will be auto-denied. That means do not add things, or remove things.
4. You need 1 SA, 1 SV, or 2 SO/TO authorizations and 1 Trader recommendation to apply. Authentications over three days old will be disregarded. Note, only Fallout admins authorizations and Fallout trader recommendations are accepted. Make authorization visible and legible.
5. You are a Trader, so you must act like one. Avoid combat unless in self defense.
6. Attempt to carry what you normally could. No 'ass-pulling' Gear. You aren't a walking market.
7. Help enhance roleplay for wastelanders by giving out jobs and missions. This may in turn earn you rewards for good roleplay if done well, such as extra privileges as a trader.
8. You may never directly tell non-traders or non-admins what the trader menu lists as prices. You may still use the listed price as your selling price, but you are not allowed to divulge the details of what the trader menu actually says. This will prevent players from metagaming and saying, "But that item costs X-caps on the menu! You're ripping me off with overpriced goods/creating a monopoly with under-priced goods!"
9. You may not sell items requiring authorizations if they do not have those auths. Check the special armor and weapon application thread to see the roster.
10. Be active, or be removed.

Faction Supplier Rules:
1. You must have at least 50 as a post count and 2 weeks of playing on the FORP server. And you must have Tool Trust.
2. Follow the Format, or you will be auto-denied. That means do not add things, or remove things.
3. You need 1 SA or 2 SO/TO authorizations and 1 Faction Leader recommendation to apply. Alternatively, you need 1 SV authorization to apply. Authentications over two days old will be disregarded. Note, only Fallout admins authorizations and Fallout trader recommendations are accepted. Make authorization visible and legible.
4. You are a supplier, so you must act like one. You do not sell to people who are not either members of your faction or allied with them. For that you need a trader application. Not a supplier.
5. Attempt to supply what you normally could. No 'ass-pulling' gear on the run. You aren't a walking armory.
6. Faction suppliers may not trade with outsiders or supply outsiders. If you do, you will be removed and blacklisted.
7. You may never directly tell non-traders or non-admins what the trader menu lists as prices. You may still use the listed price as your selling price, but you are not allowed to divulge the details of what the trader menu actually says. This will prevent players from metagaming and saying, "But that item costs X-caps on the menu! You're ripping me off with overpriced goods/creating a monopoly with under-priced goods!"
8. You may not sell items requiring authorizations if they do not have those auths. Check the special armor and weapon application thread to see the roster.
9. Be active, or be removed at the discretion of your faction leader/co-leader(s).
10. As a supplier, you may (with your faction leader's approval) OOCly collect money from your comrades and redistribute weapons and ammo in-characterly to that faction. However, should you leave the faction, you will be character-banned regardless of if the character was ICly permakilled or not. This is to prevent faction-owned caps from unfairly spilling into the economy.

Application Form

[b]Steam Friends Name:[/b]
[b]Length of time spent at HGN:[/b]
[b]STEAM ID:[/b]
[b]Trader's Full Name:[/b]
[b]Is your character in a faction? If so, will you be a trader or supplier?:[/b]
[b]Proof of Support from an Admin:[/b]
[b]Proof of Support from a Trader/Faction Leader:[/b]
[b]Why do you want to be a Trader/Supplier?:[/b]
[b]Your trader's backstory:[/b] (Minimum 2 Paragraphs with decent grammar.)

[i]By applying to be a Trader, I, the applicant, agree to the terms detailed above.[/i]

Terms of agreement: By applying for Trader you agree that you assume FULL responsibility for your Trader License and any actions you may proceed to carry out with it. You also agree that Admins have the right to remove your Trader Flag when they see fit  WITHOUT WARNING.

If you feel like your Trader Flag was wrongfully taken make a detailed message as to why and PM it to a FORP SV or an HGN RDA if an SV is the one who removed the flags.

All Admins are subject to these terms as well and Operators (SO/TO) must still apply for trader. Only SA and above may create their own trader characters without apps, but they must still follow these rules.

Poler

Steam Friends Name: Poler
Length of time spent at HGN: Ten months
STEAM ID:STEAM_0:1:30289962 
Proof of Support from an Admin:http://s1064.photobucket.com/albums/u379/poler212/?action=view&current=NewSpadesRec.jpg
Proof of Support from a Trader:Recommended by Spades - SV
Why do you want to be a Trader?: I wish to become a trader for the good of the server with providing players with items and caps. Plus, I would
like to experience a new way of RP, such as being a trader instead of a wastelander or NCR trooper
Are you in a faction? If so, will you be a trader or supplier?:Currently, I am in the NCR. No, I will not be a trader for the NCR, I will be independent if accepted
Trader's Full Name: George Woldseth -Nickname he goes by is Griffles.
Your trader's backstory: Griffles was seeking wealth before his trading venture begun. He performed many ways to gain wealth as of farming, bar tending, and even gambling for extra caps before his buisness he started. Once he earned quite a some of wealth, he bought a brahmin for his buisness and a firearm which was a combat shotgun. The brahmin he came to know and call her, "Mary" and they traveled from town to town buying, selling, and even giving out jobs to wastelanders that needed to be done in southern California. He wasn't making many caps, but it kept his small-time trading buisness going, along with food to fill his stomach everyday. He was happy just the way he was... avoiding the fact that he always got in trouble with tribals. Southern California tribals within the wasteland was terrible, and he was never properly trained with a firearm. So it was tuff out there for only him and his brahmin which was of course no help in a fight. Soon, he learned he needed a companion or so most people call them, "A Caravan Guard" to protect him and his supplies while on his trade routine's. Griffles made a stop at a very old and dirty town called, "Bursonburg". While there, he explored it and seeked for a suitable companion that can guard him in his travels. Oh and did Griffles find one... the man he stumbled upon was very big and looked fearsome. Griffles hesitated before approaching him, "Your name?" was the first question Griffles asked. "Chip... yours?" the fearsome man said with a very low and odd pitched voice. "Call me Griffles. Care to do some buisness?" Chip soon accepted Griffles offer to join him in his caravan/trading run's.
Month's past, and Griffles was making more caps then ever before! With Chip's help, the cravan was unmatched by the neighboring tribals that lurked the wastes.  Than came that one day... Griffles was heading for a far away town that was far west, near the coasts of California. He was going to meet up with a huge supplier of firearms that Griffles would have made a deal with. Turned out, he never made it. Half way to his destination, a group of mercenaries halted Griffles, Chip, and Mary at the same time. They were out gunned and outnumbered. Bullets flew and people died which included Chip. Mary the Brahmin took a few bullets in the torso area and fell like a fly. Griffles, as sly as ever, was able to escape the raid, but left all his goods behind...
It is now ten years later, and Griffles has reached the age of fifty-eight. With no where to go, Griffles decides to start all over again, dispite the inccident he had with the group of mercenaries quite some time ago. Never again will he start caravan trading again, never. Instead, Griffles decided to setup trade at a town, far south of California. He hopes this time things won't turn out bad...

By applying to be a Trader, I, the applicant, agree to the terms detailed above.
I do.

Accepted - Trader (T), food (Z), alcohol (z), and ammunition (x) flags granted.

Lent23

Steam Friends Name: |HGN| Brandon Lent
Length of time spent at HGN: Over 1 year.
STEAM ID: STEAM_0:1:25572027
Proof of Support from an Admin: http://cloud.steampowered.com/ugc/504641629006284887/5245FB3FA37F9746577D12D2D31264A36413A1FA/
Proof of Support from a Trader: N/A
Why do you want to be a Trader?: Staying in the Bunker more due to his recent change from a Paladin to a Knight, Earl Day has also gained access to the armory vaults, allowing him to be the faction supplier.
Is your character in a faction? If so, will you be a trader or supplier?: Supplier.
Trader's Full Name: Senior Knight Earl Day
Your trader's backstory: Earl Day was born into the faction. He had no choice growing up to leave or join the military. He was born via inter-faction breeding, and was raised as a warrior. His parents knew from a very young age that Earl was going to grow up to be a Paladin, and join the cause. He was constantly reminded that he needed to try as hard as he could to support the Brotherhood, as the brotherhood was his life and future.
On his twenty fourth birthday, he applied to join the Paladins, and follow the way of the Sword to help the Brotherhood in every way he could. Earl was proud to send his application in, and eagerly awaited to hear his acceptance. When he was accepted, he went straight to receive his gear, ready to do everything he could in the name of the Brotherhood, eager to impress his parents and do as they want him to, serve the brotherhood over all. After some time, he decided he wished to go back into Knighthood, asking the Head Paladin for a switch, which was successful.

By applying to be a Trader, I, the applicant, agree to the terms detailed above.

Accepted - Flags given: T E e K L l m q x 0
"Mommy, when is Daddy coming home?"
"Here, Alex.. Daddy sent us a package.. The soldier told us that it.. might be a while until Daddy's done with his service. Don't worry, you'll see him soon, Alex.."
"He's always gone! I never get to see him!"

Das_Uberman

Steam Friends Name: |HGN-FOTO| Das_Uberman
Length of time spent at HGN: A little over a year
STEAM ID: STEAM_0:1:23820545
Proof of Support from an Admin:

Proof of Support from a Trader: N/A, SV authed
Why do you want to be a Trader?: My character is already a bartender, and I find the work enjoyable.
Is your character in a faction? If so, will you be a trader or supplier?:  Arlington (if that counts)
Trader's Full Name: Craig Dawson
Your trader's backstory: (Minimum 2 Paragraphs with decent grammar.)
The short version is simple. Craig grew up in New Reno, barely getting by. His mother died in child birth and his dad worked a dead end guard job. He made money by gambling. He played poker (since he knew the other games were rigged), and was quite good at it. About age 18 he had saved enough money up, and set out on the big circle, the long trading route that goes through broken hills, vault city, and other places. He heard word of an arising nation in California called the New California Republic. He broken off the trading route, and made his way to Shady Sands to start a new life.

His life in Shady Sands lasted about 5 years, before he'd finally gotten homesick. New Reno was a dump, but it was his home. He set out for Reno, and made it back after almost 6 years of being gone. He found a radical change. His father had scraped his life together, gotten remarried, and used  some saved up money to buy a poker lounge. The lounge, named "the Loser Lounge" held true to clean gambling, with out rigging the games. The lounge was small, but it did very well. Eventually Craig's father expanded business into trading, and investing. Craig had the life he always dreamed of, but he wanted adventure. He heard tell of New Vegas and set out. He stopped in Amargosa Valley and decided to stay a while, when an Arlington man recruited him. Craig had secured trading arrangements with a couple traders before hand, but Arlington granted him access to new suppliers, and all the perks that came with it. He had access to a wide variety of merchandise, guns, ammo, food, drink, chems, and even the occasional armor.

Accepted - Trader (T), food (Z), alcohol (z), melee (l), guns (L), and ammunition (x) flags granted.

Steven :D

Steam Friends Name: |HGN| Steven :D
Length of time spent at HGN: 1 Year +
STEAM ID: STEAM_0:0:15171330

Why do you want to be a Trader?: Because I sense a lack of traders within Fallout and I'd like to help out the economy here.
Is your character in a faction? If so, will you be a trader or supplier?: Trader
Trader's Full Name: Michael Bates
Your trader's backstory: Michael Bates is a veteran of the wastelands and has had enough of the shitty mercenary work he's been doing. He's had several close calls within his lifetime and wishes to hopefully settle down somewhere relatively safe and begin to amass some caps. His real main intention, however; is to gain enough influence within the wasteland to possibly afford his own private army to act as a 'buffer' between any sort of violence between factions.

Michael's secondary goal within the wasteland is to have enough money to possibly start up his own little town. Basically he wants a group of mercenaries to protect him and his residents if necessary. Though, the town is his second priority, his true main priority is to stay alive. Just like many others within the wastelands.

ps. i dont like writing apps

Accepted - TLlmRxZz

Chippy

Steam Friends Name: |HGN| Chippy!
Length of time spent at HGN:Around 7 months or so if I were to guess.
STEAM ID: STEAM_0:1:13517518
Proof of Support from a Trader:

Why do you want to be a Trader?: So I have more opportunities for my passive character, while supplying the faction with its needs.
Is your character in a faction? If so, will you be a trader or supplier?: Jakki-Six is a trader for New Haven. She will be the bartender, and (if accepted) selling the things she scavenges, and buys from other wastelanders. She won't be selling many weapons, or ammo, and will very rarely get her hands on any suits.
Trader's Full Name: Jakki Montgomeri (Jakki-Six)

Jakki comes from a tight civilization in the South-West corner of Oregon. She worked as a janitor and a repair girl at a nuka-cola factory which the civilization prived on. After the fall of the factory, Jakki decided to head on into the world, and she took some radio supplies from the intercom system from the factory before she had left. Her days in Utah when she arrived, she became semi-famous for putting on a good radio show, and well talked about 'The best music a station could have' rumor. Jakki was, and still is the source of music in the region she's in.
Jakki was later introduced to New Haven by Jonathan, the leader. He asked her to join them, with a position to be a bartender and trader for the town. Jakki, not having much to do, and seeing potential in the settlement, she accepts, and carries gets her radio supplies to come with her. New Haven set up a nice spot now called 'Jakki-Shack' in New Haven's town, and Jakki works as the bartender, and radio-girl. She is supplied food by the sharecroppers of New Haven with Mutfruit, and such, and Jonathan gets the shipments of Alcohol and such for Jakki.

By applying to be a Trader, I, the applicant, agree to the terms detailed above. Affirmative. And please note, Jakki is mainly a food, drink, and alcohol seller. Weapons and such Jakki will occasionally ICly come along, and will be broke, and she will have to repair them, and more importantly: Give wastelanders jobs to get the tools and parts she needs to do so.

Accepted - T Z z flags granted for basic T-menu, food, and alcohol.

pilot

Steam Friends Name: mastar891
Length of time spent at HGN: About 7 months.
STEAM ID: STEAM_0:1:26100133

Proof of Support from a Trader: N/A, SV authed
Why do you want to be a Trader?: I made New Haven to not just make a group but to revive FRP again and I realized that traders bring a lot of attention and we seem to be lacking traders. I am not doing it for the gear rather than trying to give oppurtunites for wastelanders a second option.
Is your character in a faction? If so, will you be a trader or supplier?: Jonathan Rillan is leader of New Haven he will be supplier of all weapons and armor for wastelanders and teammates (Although if it's considered bannable if I do supply my teamates I won't do it)
Trader's Full Name: Jonathan Rillan

Jonathan Rillan was a regular wastelander born and raised in Nevada. In Nevada Jonathan Rillan was always known as a "leader" and always called himself a soldier. At the age of 18 Jonathan and his brother left to northern Utah where he founded New Haven with his older brother. New Haven was a group that believed in making peace first rather than fighting, New Haven would protect wastelanders by supplying them food, water, and shelter, but would fight anyone that harmed wastelanders or that attacked New Haven. In New Haven Jonathan fought against raiders after realizing that they are not a stable group and would try to sustain peace there by not attacking most mutants, but to speak with them first hand to see what there intentions are, this method seemed to work really well. At the base Jonathan was usually the guy to lead soldiers and supply them in battle if needed costing his own life for there safety. At the age of 27 New Haven has become a known organization in upper Utah and wanted to expand. Jonathan moved to Amargosa where he used an abandoned Airfield as his bunker. Thinking that Amargosa was going to be a small organization Jonathan didn't know that he would be leading many soldiers that put a huge impact in the area. Knowing this he realized that controlling his troop would be a hard task and needed to make money.

One day in Amargosa Jonathan had an idea that would help benifit his troops and make money. He was going to be a town under the rule of New Haven eyeing the rich success of New Vegas. When reaching a desirable location Jonathan noticed that Desert Rangers controlled the area. He made a quick deal with them and took the spot. After building the walls and finishing the interiors Jonathan wanted to set up a sort of a mall area for wastelanders to shop as they please. Knowing that this will be a tough task he wanted to start small and recruited 'Jakki-Six' as the first town trader. After starting a sharecropping buisness in the town he would supply 'Jakki-Six' with food and drinks for her to use to sell giving New Haven 25% profit of all her makings. You probably think now that New Haven is making money well enough, wrong. New Haven was expierencing a shortage of weapons, ammo, and clean appearal for his men. These conditions bothered Jonathan and gave his brother a call. He said that if the base in upper Utah (Alpha Base) would supply Jonathan with weapons, ammunition, and armor he could make money to pay for his troops. At the moment Jonathan Rillan finds scavenged goods and sells it to wastelanders for a price (IC stuff). You probably think that Jonathan should just use the weapons, ammunition, and armor that Alpha Base gives them and just give it to the soldiers, but that would just be stealing from Alpha Base and wouldn't make anything simpler. What Jonathan would do is that he would make his own shop in his town and sell goods to wastelanders. Using the money he would pay back Alpha Base for all his profit in exchange to getting more shipments. And by using the money he makes from wastelanders, Jonathan would give his troops a strict amount of armor and weapons. On occasion Jonathan would give his troops an "extra" gun here and there, but only if they paid extra to pay back to Alpha Base.

By applying to be a Trader, I, the applicant, agree to the terms detailed above. Yes.

Accepted - T L l x flags granted. Note, you may supply your own men for "free" but you still need to find a way to pay for the items on the trader menu. As always you are not allowed to sell items for base price (as in, what it makes you pay when you purchase it off the T-menu) to avoid metagaming. As long as this is all done in-character (like no ass-spawning gear, and give some IC time to obtain the goods in shipment orders) and you don't sell authed items (like the SVD) you're all set.

Madcombat

Steam Friends Name: Madcombat

Length of time spent at HGN: 26/04/2009 (For Americans 04/26/09)

STEAM ID: STEAM_0:1:6108671

Proof of Support from an Admin: (Need to get home so I can get a rec)
Proof of Support from a Trader: (Detto)
Why do you want to be a Trader?: Fallout needs additional traders and hell, quite frankly I have not fully done this type of roleplay before apart from on Crussaria, so it'd be a nice change of things for myself.

Is your character in a faction? If so, will you be a trader or supplier?: BoS, but I am not being a supplier.  Player based groups I lead my raiders.

Trader's Full Name: 'Bacchus'

(PLEASE NOTE: ALL BELOW IS WRITEN FROM AN IC PERSPECTIVE AND IC STORY TELLING.)

"So, you want to know who I am and what I do?  I'm an opportunist and that's it.  When there's money to be made I am going to make that money, those caps.  You want to know about me still then do ya'?  I grew up on a farm as a kid, father had a Brahmin farm and he's not too happy with me, well not after I stole his cattle.  What can I say they might call me a trouble maker when I was a kid.  Just opportunity but I dare you to say I had no respect for my family because sir, you didn't know my father.  He was a mean, drinking fucking son of a bitch and that in my mind is enough to steal his cattle and make big.  Truth is I didn't make big.  So here I am telling you where it gets more complicated see; my Brahmin was shot, killed you know.  And by who?  Fucking raiders, well at least I say that before I was taken in. I was only six-teen when they took me in and damn well lucky. 

It wasn't close to me dying until they found I had psyco and jet.  And hell man you know how crazy they get when there's jet.  Even more crazy when it comes to Psyco.  So I broke a deal, they don't kill me and I'll get them Psyco.  You could call it a mistake but I wouldn't be trading if it was for the drug money.  Not all of us in the Wastelands are a golden angel, least I am not at least.  So here it is, I am in there camp getting forced into this life of drugs and supplying these raiders with Drugs. Some real bad asses if you know what I mean man. Hell can't say I didn't like it, I'd be fuckin' lying. Anyway back to my story.  So there I am in this camp leaving frequently to trade with some outside sources, getting bit of information here and there and hell, can't say the Raiders didn't help.  As I said I am an opportunist, whenever they brought equipment back I'd usually go to selling it off for a uneven trade of jet or psyco.  I'll say that Raiders are fucking stupid when it comes to trade.  Can't blame them since they don't even damn well trade.

I found myself around the age of seven teen dealing in drugs, only it wasn't long till some wasters got pissed off with these Raiders.  Now I being pretty secretive got away because of how I try not to reveal my full identity to any customer or supplier.  Hell it's a mean and tough world out there full of people ready to shoot you in the back of the head.  These Wasters come over loaded with all this shit its unreal, I don't even know if they were wasters.  Story is all the raiders were killed apart from me.  See I played the captive you know right?  I got away by hiding off in a cell acting.  Lucky right? Or just smart enough to get to the right place to play the victim. So I am released, I get a hold on these weapons and sell some off here and there making a small sum of caps from the shitty conditioned weapons.  Here I am folks, trading to the Waste from those events, from herding Brahmin to dealing in drugs and finally all sorts of shit. It's crazy right?  So I headed into the wasteland on my merry fucking way looking for opportunity.  It's funny you know, I once walked into a museum that had writing under some shitty pre-war flag 'The land of opportunity'.  What a fucking joke... For others at least."

I agree to these terms.

EXTRA: Note, do not mark just yet. I've sent you a PM spades as to why.
TL;DR: Im at college and I just wrote this and still may need to edit some parts, I cant send this home unless I post it here.  I'll be getting recs very soon.

Rejected - No recommendations. You shouldn't post an application until you actually have those.

BAMF!

Steam Friends Name: [SG] bamfers

Length of time spent at HGN: 5 to 6 months

STEAM ID: STEAM 0:0:646046

Das_Uberman:

Kelse:

Proof of Support from a Trader:

Kelses' Trader

Poler's Trader:

Why do you want to be a Trader?: Actually be a good experience for me, since it will be my first time, and would love to be a hard ass with prices.

Is your character in a faction? If so, will you be a trader or supplier?: Character is a waster, part of Poler's playergroup (Grizzly Hills Trading Company) Both of us are traders.

Trader's Full Name: Carsly Hemmingworth

Your trader's backstory: (Minimum 2 Paragraphs with decent grammar.) A man is seen jumping out of a truck, rolling on the ground covering his clothes in dust. He stands up and dusts himself off, "God.. that sucked.. Wait a minute.. OH SHIT! FORGOT MY STUFF!", he is seen running towards the truck which is already miles away by now. The mysterious man gives up, kicking at the ground. His name is Carsly Hemmingsworth, he looks out into the distance, at the direction of the truck, and he keeps moving on, walking out in the wasteland thinking to himself, how he's going to get supplies to sell to people out here.

Carsly made it to a big city, it was the NCR, a great place to find a supplier and sell either weapons, alchohol, and other sorts of items. He moved into the city, looking for a man willing to supply him with everything he needs. Carsly did find a man, but it was costly, and by costly he means he lost an arm, and scars covering his face. he is now in a huge debt trying to pay the man back with the stuff he supplies him with, everytime the brahmin arrives, he must sell the stuff on it. It wasn't what Carsly expected, but at least he's selling stuff right?

Weeks later, Carsly met up with 'Griffles', a trader within the area, he formed the 'Grizzly Hills Trading Company' expecting this would help himself get rid of the debt he owes to the man that took his arm.

By applying to be a Trader, I, the applicant, agree to the terms detailed above. I agree to these terms.

Accepted - Trader (T), alcohol (z), guns (L), and ammunition (x) flags granted.

Zithra

Steam Friends Name: |HGN| Zithra
Length of time spent at HGN: ~1 year
STEAM ID: STEAM_0:1:616470
Proof of Support from an Admin: (SV recc, so use as both Admin and Trader recc) http://imageshack.us/f/14/recci.jpg/
Why do you want to be a Trader?: BoS needs a supplier, and I have done it before. Also, I find it fun.
Is your character in a faction? If so, will you be a trader or supplier?: Yes, BoS supplier.
Trader's Full Name: Evan Thornton
Evan wanted to be a superhero when he was a child. Quietly reading mangled issues of "Grognak the Barbarian" at night was his few moments of glory within the Brotherhood. That was going to be him someday, a knight in shining armor who would do anything to save the world.

Growing older, Evan soon tossed away such broad and childish ideals, but remained focused on his future. Nothing would deter him and his goals that he had set for himself. In the night, Evan was often the last one at the target practice, the last man studying, the last man running. Long after everyone was finished, he would push himself on. Evan's will was difficult to break.

Other students within the Brotherhood naturally looked to Evan as they all grew older. Friendliness, but an ability to be stern, earned the respect of many. Whether needing training tips, advice, instructions, or even a quick laugh, Evan was a young man with a kind heart behind a strong ribcage of determination.

Only a few short years later Evan and his fellow soldiers finished their training, and his friends were primarily accepted as Scribes or low ranked Knights. Evan knew what he was made for, and prayed for a leadership role within the Knighthood. His friends continued being called off - Samson, Simmons, Sears... Underwood, Varian. With that, the room was filled with cheers and applause, and everyone except for Evan had been considered a Brother. He sat, stunned in his seat for only a few moments before being pulled off and to the side.

Senior Paladin Weeks held Evan close, "Calm down, friend. There is something special we have in store for you."

Given an hour to pack his bags, Evan rushed here and there around the base before being sent off to a bunker in Amargosa Valley. He knew not why he was being sent away or what waited ahead. For the first time in his life, Evan was alone. All the same, he walked.

Sure why not, Spades could easily have handled this too. Lazy bum. -Khorn
RIP FORP Characters
Andrew Erics  Wastelander
Evan Thornton  Brotherhood of Steel
Tyler Williams Trader

Zithra

Steam Friends Name: |HGN| Zithra
Length of time spent at HGN: ~1 year
STEAM ID: STEAM_0:1:616470
Proof of Support from an Admin: http://imageshack.us/photo/my-images/826/recc2.jpg/
Proof of Support from a Trader: See Admin recc.
Why do you want to be a Trader?: The Wasteland could use more activity, as well as more traders to supply that activity, whether it be business or missions. The economy should really get going.
Is your character in a faction? If so, will you be a trader or supplier?: No (Although I may create my own, like "Williams Trading Co.")
Trader's Full Name: Tyler Williams
Tyler was raised with money. His father was a successful trader, and his mother died during birth. From the moment he could speak, Tyler began to learn the tools of the trade in the Wasteland. He learned to stay neutral if he wished to survive as a trader. He would continue the business his father had gotten from his father before. As far back as he has ever been able to trace, the Williams have been traders in the Wasteland.

On his sixteenth birthday, he began to get into the real side of trading. Dealing with weapons and ammunition became commonplace in only a few weeks. He learned the ins and outs of all common weapons only a few months after that. Disassembling and cleaning in the back of his fathers store was generally the job given to Tyler. He would listen, as he cleaned, to his fathers words with customers. He could practically bend the will of anyone who came near the shop. A true master merchant of the Wastes, capable of sucking every cap out of anyone.

When he turned twenty, his father deemed him ready to venture out into the world and keep on pushing the economy along. Shortly after, Tyler left home and traveled far away to set up his own shop with the family's name.

Accepted for ammos and weapons trader. -Khorn
RIP FORP Characters
Andrew Erics  Wastelander
Evan Thornton  Brotherhood of Steel
Tyler Williams Trader