Trader Question

Started by Poopship, 18-07-2011

Poopship

I am not complete sure about this but wouldn't it be better if for making bows you'd need like, a bunch of wood, and for swords you need iron and stuff like that. I heard you were making a mining and tree chopping system and I find it would be better then just buying the items from T-Menu and would more interesting and harder to get. So, the prices of everything would constantly be changing making a neat economy.

Recreas

It would be, but if I'm correct the system is currently not fully working yet. It's in early alpha so give it time, when everything is done then I indeed agree that would be better. But for now we can better have traders so that people can still buy items.
Any man who can drive safely while kissing a pretty girl is simply not giving the kiss the attention it deserves

Poopship

I'm going to bump this with another question.

Will the crafting system be like The fallout crafting system it never had where, you purchased schematics and got scrap metal, in this case it would be iron and you put it over a source of heat then used a hammer on an anvil to form it etc?

Recreas

Quote from: Poopship on 18-07-2011
I'm going to bump this with another question.

Will the crafting system be like The fallout crafting system it never had where, you purchased schematics and got scrap metal, in this case it would be iron and you put it over a source of heat then used a hammer on an anvil to form it etc?
I'm not sure about that since the crafting system isn't done yet and I'm not developer so I'm not aware of what is going to be changed.
I do know that currently the only thing that works is woodcutting and the smelting of ores. (Which is useless because you can't mine ores yet). The crafting on the anvil does not work yet because it indeed gives that annoying schematics option for 555. ammo . But I believe this will be changed. It's just early alpha give it time.
Any man who can drive safely while kissing a pretty girl is simply not giving the kiss the attention it deserves