you've been banned from the hgn servers

Started by Lent23, 26-05-2012

Lent23

"Mommy, when is Daddy coming home?"
"Here, Alex.. Daddy sent us a package.. The soldier told us that it.. might be a while until Daddy's done with his service. Don't worry, you'll see him soon, Alex.."
"He's always gone! I never get to see him!"

Vortigoat

Silver Knight

it's connor all over again or spawnmax.

Quotebreslau: if i cant cheat i dont wanna play
breslau: period

lolKieck

or elitesoldier666 sorry he cant speak english
░░░░░░░▐▄▀▒▒▀▀▀▀▄▄▄▀▒▒▒▒▒▐
░░░░░▄▄▀▒░▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒█▒▒▄█▒▐
░░░▄▀▒▒▒░░░▒▒▒░░░▒▒▒▀██▀▒▌
░░▐▒▒▒▄▄▒▒▒▒░░░▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▀▄▒▒
░░▌░░▌█▀▒▒▒▒▒▄▀█▄▒▒▒▒▒▒▒█▒
░▐░░░▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▌██▀▒▒░░░▒▒▒▀ ▌
░▌░▒▄██▄▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒░░░░░░▒▒▒ ▌
▀▒▀▐▄█▄█▌▄░▀▒▒░░░░░░░░░░▒▒ ▐
▐▒▒▐▀▐▀▒░▄▄▒▄▒▒▒▒▒▒░▒░▒░▒▒ ▒▌
▐▒▒▒▀▀▄▄▒▒▒▄▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒░▒░▒░▒ ▐
░▌▒▒▒▒▒▒▀▀▀▒▒▒▒▒▒░▒░▒░▒░▒▒ ▌
░▐▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒░▒░▒░▒▒▄▒▒
░░▀▄▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒░▒░▒░▒▄▒▒▒▒

nKe

Damnit Turkey

Das_Uberman

LOL "I'll report you to Garry!" Like he gives a fuck.

Reminds me of Halokiller

Knife_cz

Quote from: lolKieck on 26-05-2012
or elitesoldier666 sorry he cant speak english
Lol, yeah.
And his 10 unban threads were epic too.

INA7HAN

This made me laugh so hard XD

SRP: Nicolai 'Thunder' Lagunov - Loner - Alive

Redbark

Tom

Quote from: TheAndyShandy on 05-12-2013
Oh boy.
Strap yourselves in, it's time for the great 'obligatory' SRP resurrection of 2013/14/15/16/22

Frostee

DUUUUUUUUUUUUUUDE, what if this kid was Crusader (Even though Crusader claims to be 12)

Spades_Neil

Spades_Neil

Quote from: Frostee on 26-05-2012
DUUUUUUUUUUUUUUDE, what if this kid was Crusader (Even though Crusader claims to be 12)

To be fair I find it hilarious that everyone gets so upset about Crusader posting, so much so they've convinced certain mods to actually ban him purely for being annoying. He never actually breaks any rules (not that I've seen anyway).

If I could ban people for annoying me, I could solve all my problems in like one day.

Tom

Quote from: Spades_Neil on 31-05-2012

To be fair I find it hilarious that everyone gets so upset about Crusader posting, so much so they've convinced certain mods to actually ban him purely for being annoying. He never actually breaks any rules (not that I've seen anyway).

If I could ban people for annoying me, I could solve all my problems in like one day.

Crussader was not innocent. IIRC it was SK that banned him for good (Though it might have been myself that did it and I just can't remember)
Quote from: TheAndyShandy on 05-12-2013
Oh boy.
Strap yourselves in, it's time for the great 'obligatory' SRP resurrection of 2013/14/15/16/22

lolKieck

If I could punch anyone who is annoying, 75% of the world population would have broken noses.

Lent23

Quote from: lolKieck on 31-05-2012

If I could punch anyone who is annoying, 75% of the world population would have broken noses.
implying you arent weak as fuck
"Here, Alex.. Daddy sent us a package.. The soldier told us that it.. might be a while until Daddy's done with his service. Don't worry, you'll see him soon, Alex.."

lolKieck

Quote from: Lent23 on 31-05-2012
Quote from: lolKieck on 31-05-2012

implying you arent weak as fuck
Poirot, and again your theory is right.

alphax

bans are temporary solutions to permanent problems...

Lent23

Quote from: alphax on 01-06-2012
bans are temporary solutions to permanent problems...
or permanent solutions to permanent problems.

Madcombat

"I am a very very very bad boy and shouldnt swear on peoples server."

Children, they will do ANYTHING to get unbanned from a server that is the same as all the others out there.