World of Warcraft romance turns into felony charges?

Started by Rebel6609, 23-09-2010

Rebel6609

<22:23:04> "Puffles": gofuckyourselfaggot
<22:25:12> You were banned for 5 hours from the server by "Cole" (For trolling)
Never in my life have I ever had to endure 9 yearolds calling me a banana picker, and then get banned afterwards for doing nothing wrong.
Promising Young admins.

Bl★ck Star

Oh god I lol'd xDD

My Dad plays WoW he played 3 Days and is Lvl 47 or whatever lol

Silence)

I actually know someone in real life who got married through World of warcraft.But this ? This is bull shit.

Dug

Wtf lol.

1. Both Jenkins???
2. Parking lot? Lol, get a hotel for love of god
3 The kid? He must have enjoyed it looool , probably was like "fuck yeah!"
4. WoW? Wtf?

Anyway, the whole thing is just lolzy.

Silence)

This proved the FBI are a bunch of pedos.They spy on people doing naughty things in there car.So original.

Rebel6609

Get this though, The chick has 5 kids. What the fuck man!

Never in my life have I ever had to endure 9 yearolds calling me a banana picker, and then get banned afterwards for doing nothing wrong.
Promising Young admins.

Silver Knight

Why is 16 year old such a big deal.... you become sexually active around 16 for most people, who gives a shit?

Quotebreslau: if i cant cheat i dont wanna play
breslau: period

Rebel6609

Its illegal for someone 18 or over to get sexually involved with someone under 18 in the united states. So this 35 yearold  mother of 5 met with a 16  yearold and had sex with him in a car in some random parking lot. Dunno about you dude but this is pretty fucked up.

Promising Young admins.

Pawx

Quote from: Last.Exile on 23-09-2010
Why is 16 year old such a big deal.... you become sexually active around 16 for most people, who gives a shit?

Bunch of kids in my school are about this age, and they have sex at dances, in public....With the teachers watching....Fucked up Prom night :c

Silence)

Quote from: Pawx on 23-09-2010
Quote from: Last.Exile on 23-09-2010

Bunch of kids in my school are about this age, and they have sex at dances, in public....With the teachers watching....Fucked up Prom night :c
This is why i don't go outside much..society is fucked up in every way.

meetdadoom

wow that mother must be sad but that 16 year old is pobably getting high fives at school for banging an older chick.

[flash=500,30]http://www.youtube.com/v/9UousVNJaIM[/flash]

Silence)

Quote from: meetdadoom on 23-09-2010
wow that mother must be sad but that 16 year old is pobably getting high fives at school for banging an older chick.
He probly stopped going to the school and is in a mental hospital.

Bl★ck Star

Quote from: Silence) on 23-09-2010
Quote from: meetdadoom on 23-09-2010
He probly stopped going to the school and is in a mental hospital.

True that