Started by Welek, 12-06-2010

Welek

spy crabs in mah apb

Pawx

Turkey

Silver Knight

Quote from: Alexander Degtyarev on 13-06-2010
ABP? Do want!

It's not that good, i tried the beta, got pretty boring, it's just like other mmorpg's.

Quotebreslau: if i cant cheat i dont wanna play
breslau: period

Turkey

Quote from: Last.Exile on 13-06-2010
Quote from: Alexander Degtyarev on 13-06-2010
ABP? Do want!

I am going to take your advice on that! ;D
It's not that good, i tried the beta, got pretty boring, it's just like other mmorpg's.

Silence)

Yeah just another Grand theft auto pretty much :P

Mrtasker

Quote from: Silence) on 01-07-2010
Yeah just another Grand theft auto pretty much :P

Except a really really shitty version of grand theft auto, if APB was more like GTA 4 it would probably be good.

Seth Gecko - Freedomer

deluxulous

APB is fucking fun. The gameplay is terrible, but it is horribly, terribly fun and hilarious.

Silence)

Quote from: PistolKid on 01-07-2010
APB is fucking fun. The gameplay is terrible, but it is horribly, terribly fun and hilarious.
How is it hilarious ? the fact that cops just ignore people killing ? Lul GRAND THEFT AUTO in a nutshell only this time you can play as rogue cops :/

Cutch

You even read the backstory biznitch? When the dead mayor's daughter returns to the city she is like "CITIZEN PROTECTION ACT, Y'ALL! WE GONNA SPLIT THE CITY IN TWO, YOU RIDE WITH THE ENFORCAS, OR YOU RIDE WITH THE CRIMINAWLS! BUT UH, WE SHOOT YO ASS IF YOU RIDE WITH THE CRIMINAWLS, YOU DIG?"

"Stop living life so that you can do a job with out pay"
-Blake/Last Exile

deluxulous

Quote from: Silence) on 02-07-2010
Quote from: PistolKid on 01-07-2010
How is it hilarious ? the fact that cops just ignore people killing ? Lul GRAND THEFT AUTO in a nutshell only this time you can play as rogue cops :/

Are you saying that GTA can't be funny? derp <_>

Silence)