Vidya Game lets you play as dem sand niggers (Faux News)

Started by RG4ORDR, 15-08-2010

RG4ORDR

er

Rebel6609

Yeah i saw this video earlier. I don't see how playing taliban in MoH is any different than playing as the nazi's in WWII.

<22:23:04> "Puffles": gofuckyourselfaggot
<22:25:12> You were banned for 5 hours from the server by "Cole" (For trolling)
Never in my life have I ever had to endure 9 yearolds calling me a banana picker, and then get banned afterwards for doing nothing wrong.
Promising Young admins.

RG4ORDR

I wnat a game where I can play a Taliban Campaign and Nazi and in the end of the Taliban one I do a suicide bomb
er

Mikhail

or the entire taliban campaign of you getting a bomb shoved at you by some other guy then you strap it on and blow up, all elapsing in about 2 minutes.

Bucky

If it dosent have an objective other than "KILL DE AMERICAN PIGLETS LOLOLOLLO" then its just a waste of time... I can understand MP but not SP.

Mikhail

maybe it lets you poop in the sand then wipe with your hand

Lucidius

Quote from: Mikhail on 16-08-2010
maybe it lets you poop in the sand then wipe with your hand

Remember to wipe with your non-writing hand.

Also, I love how people will shoot down things just because "I find it disrespectful" or some other bullshit.

Find me something that doesn't offend one person out of the billions in this world? Look at culture based conflict. Find something from one religion that another won't find disrespectful at all.
Please check out my other suggestions for PS2. Click 'Like' if you agree!

!IMPORTANT! Empire Specific Fighters and the Empire Specific Weapons. Overview, tweeks and nerfs! BIG POST

My Profile[/b][/size]

OrangeReal

Huh,  CoD4MW, it sets in Iraq too, no one complained, then MoH came, and people are complaining...The fuck?
SRP
Arthur 'Night' Hutchinson - ALIVE
Anne 'Savior' Gerris - ALIVE
Coroner - ALIVE
'Crazed' - ALIVE

Mikhail

what about the mass murder at the airport in MW2 thats the same principle.

also what the fuck is a gold star mom, who gives a shit what some bitch thinks

Pawx

Makes me sad how the Media complain about EVERYTHING.

It's a fucking game, calm down 'Gold Star Mom'.

Mikhail

Goose

A gold star mom is a mother who lost a family member AKA her son in a war.
~"Victory isn't sweet, Victory is the absence of the taste of fear and stench of death"

Silence)

THE HELL WAS THAT.WWII was as real as Chernobyl.

Mikhail

ok so because her son died in the war because he was a fucking idiot, her opinion matters? She is still a woman and should be in the kitchen, not on TV.

commanthe2

So, No one gave a shit about the MW2 mission where you mow down hundreds of Russian citizens?

Mangoman

Mikhail

americunts dun care if russians die because of the whole cold war thing, BUT NOOOOOOO IF YOU PLAY AS DEM SAND NIGGERS

Silence)

Quote from: commanthe2 on 20-08-2010
So, No one gave a shit about the MW2 mission where you mow down hundreds of Russian citizens?
Yeah that was FUCKED UP they got like 5 lawsuits for that.