The most retarded girl ever on Facebook

Started by Bl★ck Star, 11-07-2012

Bl★ck Star

A fan of my page (Skyler):

Melissa Plourde
why dont u just come to 3 rue veniot edmundston nb... and i will show u that u shouldnt fucking mess with me

58 minutes agoSkylar Poitras-Paulin
What the fuck is an Edmundston?

57 minutes agoMelissa Plourde
its a place u fucking dumb ass... EDMUNDSTON NEW BRUNSWICK...
fuck learn ur continents

56 minutes agoSkylar Poitras-Paulin
I know my continents. Why would I need to know a TOWN in New Brunswick? I'm in Ontario. lol
Also, that would be the "province" I'd need to know.

55 minutes agoMelissa Plourde
ahahha its not a TOWN its a city u dumb ass... and so wat find a ride to edmundston new brunswick... because its right after quebec

54 minutes agoSkylar Poitras-Paulin
Not much of a difference. You're really, really digging to try and prove your point aren't you?
Also, no, I'm not spending money to visit you and your trailer park husband two provinces away. That's stupid. You're stupid.

52 minutes agoMelissa Plourde
i have had proven my point and no my boyfriend is not trailer nothing.. ahahahah... and yes come and come see me i will show u who gets the last fucking laugh... u dumb fucking cunt... unless u a fucking pussy ass scared cunt

51 minutes agoSkylar Poitras-Paulin
Why are you picking a fight with someone two provinces away? it's not a matter of fear, it's a matter of that's a waste of my time and money. Oh, he's your boyfriend now? I should make a list of all your lies. : )

47 minutes agoMelissa Plourde
hahahhaha im not lying about nothing.. thanks... and no i said boyfriend because we are engaged not married yet.. we put married so no one would bother us... so really get ur facts straight before u run ur over sized mouth... and no u not coming just shows how much of a pussy ass scared bitch u are

42 minutes agoMelissa Plourde
huh seems like u are scared since u are not saying a damn thinf
thing*

41 minutes agoSkylar Poitras-Paulin
I was feeding the dog. Why the fuck do I need to spend every waking second with you up my ass?
So now you're saying he's your fiance?
More lies!
And no, I'm not scared of you. You're an idiot. I'm not spending money to teach lessons to idiots.

37 minutes agoMelissa Plourde
ahahahah yeah im sure... ur just another scared pussy ass bitch... ahahha and no did i say he was my fiance??? no i said we were engaged so really im not lying about anything like i said... and also... u teach me a lesson ahahaha... IM NO IDIOT FOR 1.. AND U WOULDNT BE THE TEACHING ANYONE THE LESSON... I WOULD HAVE U ON UR FUCKING ASS FASTER THEN U CAN SAY SORRY... AND i said i call him my boyfriend because we are engaged.. not married yet.. dont u know how to read???? fuck u r the dumbest and funniest person ever that stuck her nose into something that never at all included u nor ur sister.. and yes...yes skylar u are a pussy ass scared bitch

36 minutes agoSkylar Poitras-Paulin
Fiance means you're engaged.
Wow, you're even dumber than I thought, and that's really saying something.

35 minutes agoSkylar Poitras-Paulin
Definition for fiance:
Web definitions:   
a man who is engaged to be married.
wordnetweb.princeton.edu/perl/webwn

Here you are.
WordNet Search - 3.1
wordnetweb.princeton.edu

34 minutes agoMelissa Plourde
ahahhaha im not dumb AT ALLL.... LIKE U ARE.... FUCK GET UR FACTS RIGHT... and im not stupid wat it means but i never said fiance... i said im saying he is my boyfriend because we are engaged... dont u at all now wat english is???
do u see the word fiance being used???
NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO i dont think so

28 minutes agoSkylar Poitras-Paulin
I'm telling you, fiance means you're engaged to him.
You're the one who doesn't know english.

26 minutes agoMelissa Plourde
hahahai know english very well thanks... and yes i know wat it means i have known it since i was 5... so really... i know wat it means and ur the one who dont knoe fucking english since u cant read.. did u at all see the word fiance in wat i said??? NOOOOOOOOO u dont.. so really... learn how to fucking read,,, and also u are scared of me.. if not u would be on ur way to edmundston

26 minutes agoSkylar Poitras-Paulin
No, I wouldn't. lol
And if you knew english, you'd know that FIANCE is the word for AN ENGAGED MAN.
Holy fuck, slit your throat or something you're wasting air.

21 minutes agoMelissa Plourde
ahahahaha LIKE I SAID LEARN HOW TO FUCKING READ I SAID I KNEW WAT FIANCE MEANT SINCE I WAS 5... SO REALLY... I KNEW WAT IT MEANT U DUMB ASS.. BUT DID U AT ALL SEE ME SAY THE WORD FIANCE??? NOOOOO U DUMBASS I SAID I CALL HIM MY BOYFRIEND BECAUSE WE ARE ENGAGED... DID U AT ALL SEE THE WORD FIANCE??? NOOOOOO... U DIDNT... SO REALLY LEARN HOW TO FUCKING READ... AND ALSO... YES U ARE SCARED A PUSSY ASS SCARED BITCH... BECASUE IF U WERENT SCARED OF ME U WOULD ALREADY BE ON UR WAY TO EDMUNDSTON PUSSY BITCH... and no thanks.. i have a really fantastic life unlike u ugly cunt... and ur the one who needs to slit their throat... ahahahahha because u are the one who is wasting air

20 minutes agoSkylar Poitras-Paulin
You're hurting my brain with your stupidity.
Do everyone a favour and just die already.

16 minutes agoMelissa Plourde
ahahahah the only one that is stupid here is u.... not me..so really AND u changing the subject really shows ur scared ahahahaha and no i think i will stay on this earth because unlike u i have responsibilities... and no i think u should be the one who should either jump off a bridge or better yet take a knife a sharp one.. and put it to ur skull like yo mommy did when she saw how ugly u were at birth... ahahaha and also i bet yo momma already killed herself because of the poorly way she raised u

15 minutes agoSkylar Poitras-Paulin
Actually, my mother's at camp, but thanks for inquiring!
Go back to your trailer with your hick "husband" and your mutant kids. I don't have time for trash. xo Toodles!

13 minutes agoMelissa Plourde
hahahaha yeah im sure u and her and all ur family except drew should be 10 +underneath the fucking ground in hell where u belong,... u and ur family (except drew) are a waste of skins and organs and etc,,, god should of put them in real use

13 minutes agoSkylar Poitras-Paulin
You don't even know my family.. LOL
And please don't ever speak to Drew again.

13 minutes agoMelissa Plourde
ahahahah I DONT LIVE IN A TRAILER I LIVE IN A MANSION... and my kids are NOT MUTANTS LIKE U KID...AND MAKE ME...
AND DONT U EVER FUCKING TALK OR INVOLVE MY KIDS INTO SOMETHING THEY SHOULDNT BE.. U FUCKING SLUTTY HOE
AND NO I WILL TALK TO HER STILL U CANT MAKE ME DO ANYTHING U PUSSY SCARED BITCH...

12 minutes agoSkylar Poitras-Paulin
LOL
Mansion.

11 minutes agoMelissa Plourde
AND YES U ARE IN FACT SCARED OF ME... OR U WILL BE ON UR WAY HERE

11 minutes agoSkylar Poitras-Paulin
Okay, you're too ridiculous for words.

11 minutes agoMelissa Plourde
and yes i do live in a mansion... u got a prob with that???
and i dont appreciate it when i get called a liar when i have not lied since i was 7 about my veggies so really loved to know how i am a liar???? and like i said u are scared of me... or u would in fact come here

8 minutes agoSkylar Poitras-Paulin
You told my sister you were eighteen.

8 minutes agoMelissa Plourde
hahahahah yeah thats wat i thought u are scared of me.....sahahahahahahahahahahhah

8 minutes agoSkylar Poitras-Paulin
You told us you were twenty nine.
No one is scared of you.
Get it through your skull.
LOL

8 minutes agoMelissa Plourde
and really???? when did i tell her that????

7 minutes agoSkylar Poitras-Paulin
It's on the picture everyone teasing you about lol
You're such an idiot.
I rreeeeaalllyyy hope someone takes your kids away.

5 minutes agoMelissa Plourde
and really i do believe i have over 60 people scared of me because i put them in a hospital???? and if u were not scared u would come to edmundston... and no i never told her i was 18... i told her i was 29... and no im not the idiot like u....are.....and how can they take my kids away when i live in a mansion and its sanitary and they are well fed and they have clothes and wat not...

4 minutes agoSkylar Poitras-Paulin
Because you're a poor influence.
Probably on crack.
And no one's scared of you. I'm not spending money to go TWO PROVINCES AWAY to fight someone in a dirty trailer.
I can see the pictures of your room and house on your profile. You're SO DUMB. LOOOL
And how old is your significant other? Like sixty? You're eighteen and he's an old man? What a pedo.

Bl★ck Star

Comment of a fan:

Cloudlancer (Sky Twist) (MLP:FiM) Says bullying is bad. -> Proves point by bullying.
Trying to make us mad. -> Getting mad in the process.
Idiotic and ignorant. -> Claims to be smarter than all of us.
Claims to have perfect grammar. -> Can't spell out "you" and can't understand homophones/sarcasm.
Claims to be role model to her children. -> Is friends with rapists and murderers.
Tells people not to be in others' business. -> Is doing just that by trying to troll all of us.
Form of argument: U STUPID FAG FAG FAGGOTY FAG BUTT FUCKING ASS WHIPE HOES BITCH CUNT IM SO MUCH SMARTER THEN U AND DONT TALK ABOUT MY KIDS UR THE KIDS IM GUNNA BEAT YOUR ASS, LOL :D
Gods above I love the Internet.

he is right.

Iam333

I would laugh if it'd turn out that she is actually great troll.

lolKieck

REMEMBER
SHE IS NOT A ROLE CATHOLIC
DO NOT HATE THE CHRISTIAN CHURCH BECAUSE OF HER
░░░░░░░▐▄▀▒▒▀▀▀▀▄▄▄▀▒▒▒▒▒▐
░░░░░▄▄▀▒░▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒█▒▒▄█▒▐
░░░▄▀▒▒▒░░░▒▒▒░░░▒▒▒▀██▀▒▌
░░▐▒▒▒▄▄▒▒▒▒░░░▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▀▄▒▒
░░▌░░▌█▀▒▒▒▒▒▄▀█▄▒▒▒▒▒▒▒█▒
░▐░░░▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▌██▀▒▒░░░▒▒▒▀ ▌
░▌░▒▄██▄▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒░░░░░░▒▒▒ ▌
▀▒▀▐▄█▄█▌▄░▀▒▒░░░░░░░░░░▒▒ ▐
▐▒▒▐▀▐▀▒░▄▄▒▄▒▒▒▒▒▒░▒░▒░▒▒ ▒▌
▐▒▒▒▀▀▄▄▒▒▒▄▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒░▒░▒░▒ ▐
░▌▒▒▒▒▒▒▀▀▀▒▒▒▒▒▒░▒░▒░▒░▒▒ ▌
░▐▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒░▒░▒░▒▒▄▒▒
░░▀▄▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒░▒░▒░▒▄▒▒▒▒

Commissar Nitro

I heard my name... Who am i killing and why? As i canny be fucked with the walls of text some cunt give me the abridged version
Cry Havoc And Let Slip The Dogs Of War.

lolKieck

Quote from: Commisar Nitro on 12-07-2012
I heard my name... Who am i killing and why? As i canny be fucked with the walls of text some cunt give me the abridged version
Sir, the victim of the trolling is some dumbass kid whose fiance looks like a Joseph Fritzl, sir!

nKe

Lucky Pig

Let us grow her blocklist to an immense magnitude!

Steven :D

I don't think personal assault is allowed anywhere in hgn period.

Bl★ck Star

Her husband is named Mario.

Edit:
She even brought her Mother into this now.

ThY

Quote from: Steven :D on 12-07-2012

since when did HGN get so soft. nearly every post in the GVC attacks someone somewhere nigger

oh and this girl is cute

lolKieck

Knife_cz

Quote from: lolKieck on 12-07-2012
SHIT JUST GOT REAL
OH ITS ON!
Quote from: ThY on 12-07-2012
Quote from: Steven :D on 12-07-2012

since when did HGN get so soft. nearly every post in the GVC attacks someone somewhere nigger

oh and this girl is cute
YOU SAID THE N WORD 1!!1!!1!ELEVEN1!1!!1!!1!!1!!!1!!1!!1!!!1!!1!!1!!1!!1!1!1!!

And lol Black Star

Bl★ck Star

The mother is also now typing in ALL CAPS.

Ket

Oh my.

Just why....

This fucking generation, where did we go wrong?
(°╭ ◡ ╮°)

Bl★ck Star

linked her to this:

nKe

She deserves to get globally permabanned from /INTERNET/

Bl★ck Star

I think her Mother spoke to her.

Edit:
The end, I just striked the ban hammer

Ragolution

You're all faggots.

Seriously.

Do you have nothing better to do?
I can understand if it's funny but you're not even making me chuckle.
This is just sad.

Maxi96203

that's because
it isn't funny

it's just a bunch of children yelling at each other based off of one girls idiocy.

i mean holy fuck we already know people are shallow, why try to lower the bar.
ASSHOLE DESCRIPTION FOR PREMIUM™ HGN™ SUBSCRIBERS™ ONLY

Ragolution

Quote from: Maxi96203 on 12-07-2012

it's just a bunch of children yelling at each other

This.

Dear holy lord this.

Das_Uberman

Quote from: Ragolution on 12-07-2012

This.

Dear holy lord this.

Damn facebook liberals. It irritates me when people get all up and arms about defending someone on the internet who they'd avoid on the street. Just a bunch of people pretending they really care about the world's problems yet do nothing real to help solve them. If the person she was defending on the internet was on fire, she probably wouldn't walk across the street to piss on them to put it out.

Plus I find the way she capitalizes every word highly annoying

Maxi96203

Quote from: Das_Uberman on 13-07-2012

This.

Dear holy lord this.

Damn facebook liberals. It irritates me when people get all up and arms about defending someone on the internet who they'd avoid on the street. Just a bunch of people pretending they really care about the world's problems yet do nothing real to help solve them. If the person she was defending on the internet was on fire, she probably wouldn't walk across the street to piss on them to put it out.

Plus I find the way she capitalizes every word highly annoying

i take it you're a mitt romney supporter.
ASSHOLE DESCRIPTION FOR PREMIUM™ HGN™ SUBSCRIBERS™ ONLY

nKe

This.

Dear holy lord this.

You two are quite dumb arent you?