The magical world of Chiki [Book]

Started by Silver Knight, 04-06-2012

Silver Knight

Dear traveller you have entered the world of Horas, a wide mystical world full of fucked up shit. Our story beguins with a man named Chiki

One day Chiki was 5 years old and he wet the bed. His momma came and said "Aww poor boo wet the bed" and she changed the sheets. However this was not to be as soon after bandits came and killed his parents while he fled under the bed taking the dirty sheets with him so he was covered in piss. Needless to say the boy saw the bandits face.

He noticed the man was very ugly and had a logo that said VB. He wondered what this meant while cowering under the bed. The bandits left and took all that was of value including his mothers priceless butplug that had been passed down from generation to generation. Chiki decided he would grow up and get big balls to kill the bandits and avenge his GVC penis.

Three years have passed and chiki is now a man full grown.

You have several paths ahead of you. Which one will you choose? (4 options)

[spoiler= Chiki kills himself because he no longer wants to live]
Chiki takes a kitchen knife and goes to a mirror. He sticks the knife in his mouth and says WHY SO SERIAL and proceeds to cut his mouth into a smile. After this he then masterbates with the knife in his butt and dies from internal bleeding of the anus.
[/spoiler]

[spoiler= Chiki masterbates and cums in his parents mouths]
Chiki is horny, he gets his dick out and he starts mumbling things such as "Cornholio" and "bumhole" and says he wants chippy. His dick grows and grows and he strokes his smooth cock then proceeds to jack it and puts it in his dead parents mouths who have been laying on the floor for 3 years. They are all but bone and minor rotten flesh.

He slides back and though moaning as his shaft rubs against the flesh of his mums mouth and cums into it.

Chiki sleeps later and wakes up to find his dick and lower bottom is gone due to a flesh eating virus. Chiki dies with a bottle up his arse while searching for gold.
[/spoiler]

[spoiler= Chiki trys to go to the zone]
Chiki goes and finds a sign saying next stop the zone. He catches a bus and it takes him to the zone. He finds many bandits and loner stalkers. There are no women and chippi walks into a bar. He seems much rape and being so young, new and fresh they choose him as a  target.

Chiki cowers behind a table in the bar as the barman shouts "get him boys fresh moola" the people in the bar come at him, some get their penises out and they prepare to do him in and teach him what it means to be a stalker. Chiki screams out in pain as big boy johnny takes him in the rear. Chiki then dies due to anal bleeding.
[/spoiler]

[spoiler= Chiki trys to track down bandits]
Chiki trys to track down the bandits that killed his parents. He decides to check in on his pal Volkian stein. His friend is a researcher from downtown who a degree in medical science of the lower area's of a mans butt. They meet up at a secure area where Volkian strips off into a superhero costume and tells him about a cop around the street named joe.

Chiki goes to meet joe at a chinese takeout. Chiki senses several chinamen are watching him through their slitty eyes like a eagle on prey as he and joe are the only white people there. The waiter comes to the table and asks them what they want to drink. Chiki asks for a strawberry milkshake and joe just says an americano.

They talk about his parents and how they were murdered. Joe informs him that the logo that he saw is from a notorious bandit family known as Generic Bandits and that they own a castle ontop of mount everest. Chiki looks in the direction of the kitchen and sees an american man being shout something about needing his burger before being shoved into a large blender. The doors swing shut as chinaman who served them who had the nametag of Bilpo Poopins reappears with their order of drinks.

Chiki's drink consists of a straw and some sort of berry, needless to say it was not much of a drink but what could one expect from a chinese takeout. Joe rubs his foot under the table against chiki's leg to which chiki has a natural twitch and brings his foot up into joe's balls. Joe has tears running down his face from the pain caused. Joe did not do this again.

Joe looked outside and saw a man with VB wrote on his tag and tells chiki.

Chiki poops right there and then as the bandit starts robbing people for gear and money.

To be continued.
[/spoiler]

Wrote by SK.

Quotebreslau: if i cant cheat i dont wanna play
breslau: period

Wolfie

* Wolfie slowclap, beautiful writing.
I'm Wolfie, snd this is my sig... Uummm... FUUURR TEEHH EEMMPUUHRER!

===== FRP charcaters =====

Guan- Your favorite Chinese scavenger, has a obsession with rumors of the Shi, as well as combat knives.

Tiberius- The annoying gear-lover.

Gonztah

Vorter

Ket

I fucking lost it at the family buttplug.

;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D
(°╭ ◡ ╮°)

lolKieck

Still not as good as the Tale of Ping-Pong's Mangina.
░░░░░░░▐▄▀▒▒▀▀▀▀▄▄▄▀▒▒▒▒▒▐
░░░░░▄▄▀▒░▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒█▒▒▄█▒▐
░░░▄▀▒▒▒░░░▒▒▒░░░▒▒▒▀██▀▒▌
░░▐▒▒▒▄▄▒▒▒▒░░░▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▀▄▒▒
░░▌░░▌█▀▒▒▒▒▒▄▀█▄▒▒▒▒▒▒▒█▒
░▐░░░▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▌██▀▒▒░░░▒▒▒▀ ▌
░▌░▒▄██▄▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒░░░░░░▒▒▒ ▌
▀▒▀▐▄█▄█▌▄░▀▒▒░░░░░░░░░░▒▒ ▐
▐▒▒▐▀▐▀▒░▄▄▒▄▒▒▒▒▒▒░▒░▒░▒▒ ▒▌
▐▒▒▒▀▀▄▄▒▒▒▄▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒░▒░▒░▒ ▐
░▌▒▒▒▒▒▒▀▀▀▒▒▒▒▒▒░▒░▒░▒░▒▒ ▌
░▐▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒░▒░▒░▒▒▄▒▒
░░▀▄▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒░▒░▒░▒▄▒▒▒▒

ThY

Bl★ck Star

I still can't open spoilerboxes ;__;

Knife_cz

Lacks black people,ponies,nazis and communists.
:€

deluxulous

"next stop the zone"

i get that reference

Wolfie

Still better then half SRP's playa's biographies.
I'm Wolfie, snd this is my sig... Uummm... FUUURR TEEHH EEMMPUUHRER!

===== FRP charcaters =====

Guan- Your favorite Chinese scavenger, has a obsession with rumors of the Shi, as well as combat knives.

Tiberius- The annoying gear-lover.

Knife_cz

Quote from: Wolfie on 17-07-2012
Who the fuck are you
Get the fuck out man

lolKieck

Quote from: Wolfie on 17-07-2012
hahah
still better than FRP playerbase RP capability
░░░░░░░▐▄▀▒▒▀▀▀▀▄▄▄▀▒▒▒▒▒▐
░░░░░▄▄▀▒░▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒█▒▒▄█▒▐
░░░▄▀▒▒▒░░░▒▒▒░░░▒▒▒▀██▀▒▌
░░▐▒▒▒▄▄▒▒▒▒░░░▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▀▄▒▒
░░▌░░▌█▀▒▒▒▒▒▄▀█▄▒▒▒▒▒▒▒█▒
░▐░░░▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▌██▀▒▒░░░▒▒▒▀ ▌
░▌░▒▄██▄▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒░░░░░░▒▒▒ ▌
▀▒▀▐▄█▄█▌▄░▀▒▒░░░░░░░░░░▒▒ ▐
▐▒▒▐▀▐▀▒░▄▄▒▄▒▒▒▒▒▒░▒░▒░▒▒ ▒▌
▐▒▒▒▀▀▄▄▒▒▒▄▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒░▒░▒░▒ ▐
░▌▒▒▒▒▒▒▀▀▀▒▒▒▒▒▒░▒░▒░▒░▒▒ ▌
░▐▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒░▒░▒░▒▒▄▒▒
░░▀▄▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒░▒░▒░▒▄▒▒▒▒

D33tly

Da fahq? Why the fuck aint there more Magical world of Chiki? I want volume 2!

Silver Knight

Quote from: D33tly on 25-08-2012
Da fahq? Why the fuck aint there more Magical world of Chiki? I want volume 2!

Play more on hgns servers and i shall grant your wish.

Quotebreslau: if i cant cheat i dont wanna play
breslau: period

Killabreu

did you ghostwrite for shakespeare?

SRP Characters:
Callsign "Faust" - Loner.
Callsign "Eastwood" - American trader.
Roger McMillan - Ex-RIRA. Ex-DUTY. Mercenary.