The HGN Furry Sub-Community, headed by Cobra.

Started by Nines, 02-12-2009

Cobra

Fluffy

I must've inspired cobra into doing this.

Dang my Fluffiness.

BTW. I am not part of this Club, nor will I be. I aren't a Furry.

KillSlim

"Yes, we will be changed and we will march with him, then all the world will have his colour and his light and his madness."

Ace: Howdy-do, Killslim.
Paintcheck: Uh...
Paintcheck: Wrong window

Royz

Zstan

I heard something about FURRIES?!?!?!

Y̴̤̝̥̗͒̽͐ͧ̂̀͞ͅͅ'̛͕͍̝̫̦͈͖͓͕͈̜͙̯ͮͧ͂̅̊͌ͦ͑̋̿̔͐̔̑͟͢͞A̡̧̠̥͕̝͖͙̥ͭ̊͂ͯ̄ͧͩ͗̎ͮ̄͐̍͂͌ͩĮ̶̫͇̠̞̯̼̭̣̺̠͔̹ͯ̃̇̽̂͛͐͟͝'ͣ̂̌̽ͭ̋̍̆̆̀ͤ͜͢͟͞͏̼̠̮͖̦̣̙̭̮͈̣̞Ń̈́ͫ͗ͨͣͪ́̂͐̍̍̾͋̌ͫ͏͏͍̖̝̩̣͇͕̥̤ͅG̶̨͈̮̻̼̥͍͔ͫ̐̔ͩ̆ͣͫ̐́̚͘'̸̛͗ͯͯ̃͋̑̄ͧ̎ͮͣ̅͗̿̊̓̚҉̙̘͖̣̰̯̦̰̰͎͎̣Ņ̭͍̲̼̦͇ͪ̒ͣ̔̈́ͬ̔ͣ͊ͤ͌͐͟Ģ̵̜̺̥̞̠̠̻̤͚̼̜̠̮͎͓ͬ̑ͥ͗͂ͭ̎ͧͣͩ̌́͗͡A̡̨̧̨͎͚̪̝̩̰̳̙͕ͣ̅ͫ͌ͫ̓͂͌̃̆ͤ͡H͈̻̯̦͍̻͍̭͎̣̼̝̯̩͗̀̌ͧͯ͠
̴ͭ̌͌̽ͪ̓͛͌ͤͯ̾҉͓͈̯͚̜̟͚̭Y̵̡̝̼̖̜̬̥͇̭̜͕̳̳͎̫̭͕ͭ̔̾̅̐ͮͭ͜͟O̴̓̃ͮͫ͆̈̐҉̧̮͓̜̖̭̥̼͜Gͤ̔ͯ͑̈̓͂̿͌ͤ̐ͥ̄ͫ̋͏̷̢̹̥̮͇̱̙͔͔͇̥̭̞̯̱͈͇̳͢ͅ-̨̘̙͓̏͆̎͋͑̽͐͊̏ͩ̏̄ͦ͗͜ͅS̢͌̽̿͌ͥͦ̄̀̂̒͛͗̈́̆ͮ҉̮̠̞̥̻̹̺̳̲͙O̴̧͖͉͈͔̤͓̗̬̰̻̳͑̋́̀̃̽ͫ̾͒͘͟ͅTͯͩ̒̀̓ͭ͒ͩ̏͏̛͇̩̭̘͓̩͉͙͔̩͟H̴̋̐͐͂͏͉̜̮͍̻̺͎͍͓̹̤̪̣͕̫̟͟͞O̵̹̝̥̼͎̭̯̥͇͉̗̪̲̼ͩͨ͐̉ͣ̂̿̑ͭͧ̓͡͝͡ͅT̢̯͉͈̠̭̲͉̲̪͖ͥͨ́̋̓͛̈́͒͑͟ͅH̵̵̝̜̙̦̤ͬ̂͆̇͐͋̈́͒͗̀̏ͬ̂ͯ̀͛ͣ̚͞
̶̶̦̟̘͊ͤ̄̋̂ͫͣ̈́̆͞ͅH̨̭̞̝̖̙ͯͣ̃̽͌̎̑ͭͭͫ͐̓̽͊̽ͪͦͬ͝'̛̞̰̥̜̮̒̈͗̅͒͂͛ͦ̉̇͂ͣͦ̆̿̓͗͌̚͟͞Ȇ̵̴̶̺̭̪͉̞͈͓̏̎ͥ̎̏̎̽̍͆̽̂̓ͧ̆͛̂̚̚͘͞Ę̛̠̱̗̗̻̱̦̹͓̬̤ͭͦͫ̈́͐̄͗̾̂ͬ̏-̵̧̺̖̬͖͖͖̬̌ͧ̅̈́͛̎̔͛͆̃͛ͫ̃̊̊̓ͮ̚Ḽ̗̮̦̩̝̭̯̥̞͖̗̳͊ͣ̉ͧͥ̒͌ͭͫ̓̾ͤ̑̅͗ͭͭ̕͘͢͠ͅ'̷̧̫͕̗̟̻̤͓̩̮̗̝͉̯͓̝͓̯͑͛ͥͬͮ̎͊͐ͩ̌̉́̋͊̂̌ͨ̚ͅG̷͖̣͖̳̰̱̞̫̤̳͇̺̣̰͎̭͖̹ͫͮ͒͛͊̏̈ͪ͠Ę̲̟͕̘̠̩͙̿́ͣ́̾ͧ̌̊͂̈̍́͟͞B͌̒ͣ̂̾̈ͯ̊ͣ̂ͥ͊̍͒̀̓̒ͥ҉̧͙͙͚͇̳͙̼̗̞̠
̧̛̙͚͎̦̝̩̌̒̾́̅̉̄͊ͮ̏͢͝F̶̵̡̡̝̣̝̳̲̃̄̎ͮͦ̆̅̔̆̀͜'̶̡̘̺͕͖̩̓̔ͧ͒̌̋̀̐̎̕͝A̴̐ͫ̐͊̍̍͌̔͂ͦ͌ͨ͐ͭ̓̀ͤͩ̚͏̳̲̻͕͈͙̀͝ͅĮ̶͚̟͇͓̰̖̻ͫ̽̀ͦͪ̌͜ ̸̷̞͕͍͈̼̘͉̺̭̝͉̪̙̩͚͔͂̊͋̆ͬ̀̽ͣ̅̀T̸̢̤̰͖͉̟̯̟͕͇̉̉̾ͬͪ̕͢͠R̝̝̖̳̰̬̼̆̇̌ͧͯͩ́́͠Ḩ̡͎͍̞̫̗̦̦͎̳͕̦ͩͬ̑̾̿̔̔ͤ́̽̌̚O̡̳̳̺̣̙̟͍͍̰̰̗̜̟͉̎̏ͦ̏̀ͪ͊͗̕͠D̙̫̥͙͇̫̯͉͙̹̫̽̈́̊̽̐ͬ͊̇̀̚͜Ó̠̜̳̙̯̫͓͈̫̪̠͉͚̤͚̱̹ͫͬ̏̈́̈́͐͆́͟͜͠ͅḠ̨͔̮͈̫͍̬̙̞͇͎̮͕͍̐ͯ̊ͪ͐́͜
̷̢̡̛̬̙̼̞̽̒̄ͥ̈́̇̽͗͋͆ͭ̽̉̄̉͂ͧ̂Û̧̮̗̱̳̼̞̗͙͉̥̮̿̀̃̋ͬ̐̔̆̽͂̒̉͑ͣ̂̇ͪ͐̕͘A̶̢̱̠̗͎̥̞̯͍̮̫̲͒̈̾̌ͪ̈̐̎͢͟͡Ä̷̢͔̙̳͈̝̙̗͗͊̅̓͐̈́͜͝Ả̷̴̛̞̖̻̬͎ͯͦ̑̾̍̋̑̍̓̂ͫ̉̾̋̌ͪ̈́̈́͜͠A͌̓̂̄͏̤͍̗̮̖̟̰̮̤̮̘̺Ḥ̡̛̥̬̳̦̖̠̺̞͔͕̀̎ͤ̽̉ͦ̂͘͠

B̛̘̟̘̝̹̳̥͎̻̓̆̾̌ͤ̿̂̐͟Ư̡̡̦̯̺̩͈̪̆ͩ̊̓̏̑̄̎R̴̛̛̜̲̫̻͎̫̘̲̦̩̎ͤͪ̐͋̿̒N̶̝̲̜̭̳͈̖̳̹̺̘͇͖͚̰̥͚ͩͤ̃̎̆́͊ͦͨ͆̃̆̓ͤͨͯ̕͟ ̛̲̹͉̦̘͕̖͕̪̖̟̺̦̲̔ͣ͐ͮ͋ͥͥͫ̓̑̈̂̚̕͠I͔̯̼͍̙͒͂ͩ̓̏͆ͭ͋̃̆͊͗́̄̀N̒̋̈́ͨ̇͠͏͓̭̘̩̫͖̞͇͎ ̨̛̮͔̲͚̮̹̣̤͉̪̥̾ͫ̾ͧͧ͒̃ͣ̊͑ͯ̾́Ḧ̢̘̖̺͎̲͇́̌͒̉ͫ̄͒̒̈͒͒̀̉ͨ͑̈́̋̀Ė̎̿̏͊ͤ͐̿̅͂ͧͯ҉̴̶͇̝̞̫̱̤̦̙̱̖̘̲̯͇͈̩̩͎̣̀L̴̵̨̡̮͙͔̖̲̅ͩ̈́̐̌ͅL̨̦̤͇̣̞̦͉̞̣̣͔͓̬̞̯̗͕ͯ̔̆͑ͫ̋̅ͥ͂͊ͪ͠ͅ!̢̡̛͍͚̳̯̳̠͍͉̘̱̺̮ͧ̈́̊͊̉ͥ̄͗ͤ͌ͭ̎̃ͨ̿̎̍ͦ̕

Lammardude