Spades Neil the Science Guy

Started by Frostee, 06-01-2012

Frostee

NOTE: I am not making fun of Spades, I am showing how smart he is about teh space.

Spades_Neil

Funny thing is I was lecturing a character in FORP today who tried playing as a scientist.

He was failing.

We tried physics. He didn't know all objects fall at the same speed unless affected by air resistance.
We tried chemistry. Couldn't tell us what a chemical reaction was.
We tried astronomy. Finally he tells me what a Black Hole is by saying, "A point where gravity is so strong not even light can escape."

I proceeded to go, "Good. I also would have also accepted 'the mass of a former star crushed under its own gravitational force until being reduced to a singularity,' " to which Khorn promptly replied, NNNNNNNEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEERRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRD.

Also wasn't aliens. Sadface. Read the description in the video.

jaik

Quote from: Spades_Neil on 06-01-2012
Funny thing is I was lecturing a character in FORP today who tried playing as a scientist.

He was failing.

We tried physics. He didn't know all objects fall at the same speed unless affected by air resistance.
We tried chemistry. Couldn't tell us what a chemical reaction was.
We tried astronomy. Finally he tells me what a Black Hole is by saying, "A point where gravity is so strong not even light can escape."

I proceeded to go, "Good. I also would have also accepted 'the mass of a former star crushed under its own gravitational force until being reduced to a singularity,' " to which Khorn promptly replied, NNNNNNNEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEERRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRD.

Also wasn't aliens. Sadface. Read the description in the video.

You are actually right and wrong if you call him an idiot, but you must not be ignorant and forget one thing.
This. Is. Fallout.
Physics work different here, in fact, this is an interesting article from my days of SV:
http://fallout.wikia.com/wiki/Divergence
Blake.H: And im also working on whipping him into shape
Blake.H: He's nice
Blake.H: He doesn't moan
Blake.H: The sheer obedience is enough to fuel my erection anyway

Knife_cz

Autoplaying videos, urghh

Bl★ck Star