So i heard someone wanted to capture my Int ?

Started by Bl★ck Star, 30-04-2010

Bl★ck Star

the new update is awesome xDDD

video is also uploading

Bl★ck Star

Steven :D

what the flying FUCK YOU CAN MAKE SHITLOADS OF SENTRIES NOW LOL

Bl★ck Star

Afromana

Quote from: Bl★ck Star on 30-04-2010
Its a console command
Before that command work, you need to extract a file from the TF2 .gcf file, named either buildables or engineer, there you can edit how much it costs, how long it takes to build it and such, THEN you can do "build (0-4)" to build multiple structures (Depending on max structures you put in the file, this must be done server-side)
[/tf2int]

Steven :D

I Know, but before the update it wouldnt glitch.

Bl★ck Star

Quote from: Afromana on 30-04-2010
Its a console command
Before that command work, you need to extract a file from the TF2 .gcf file, named either buildables or engineer, there you can edit how much it costs, how long it takes to build it and such, THEN you can do "build (0-4)" to build multiple structures (Depending on max structures you put in the file, this must be done server-side)
[/tf2int]

ahhh nope ? iam just using Build 2 -1 (and so on) without any other stuff

Afromana

Quote from: Afromana on 30-04-2010
Its a console command
[/tf2int]

ahhh nope ? iam just using Build 2 -1 (and so on) without any other stuff
The server have done what I said, that means anyone on the server can do the same, but only on that server.
Unless this update broke everything if thats what you mean.

Update: Seems as there is infact a bug going around, oh well, atleast what I posted is the non-exploit way to do it :V

Bl★ck Star

Well its a real bug that fucks up everything xD