Snowblind "Ban Plunger" Thread Talk

Started by deluxulous, 08-01-2010

deluxulous

If you remember the whole shenanigans with Snowblind trying to ban Plunger AKA Layton, you'll remember how much fun we had.

We posted fake arguments/complaints from a complaint generator, much like Snowblind did. One of my complaints had a scientology reference. Many lulz were had.

Bl★ck Star

lol i tried one of these automatic complaint-letter things and this cames out

I realize that everyone is entitled to his opinion, and I respect this. I also hope that you will all respect mine as you read this letter. Let's review the errors in Hypergaming Network's statements in order. First, Hypergaming Network can't see the forest for the trees. Should we blindly trust such exploitative crybabies?

For your edification, I should sincerely point out that Hypergaming Network recently claimed that the media should "create" news rather than report it. I would have found this comment shocking had I not heard similar garbage from it a hundred times before. It has been said that I find Hypergaming Network's double standards rather minatory. That makes sense to me. I believe it's true. But it really implies that Hypergaming Network loves getting up in front of people and telling them that anyone who dares to eschew execrable obscurantism can expect to suffer hair loss and tooth decay as a result. It then boasts about how it'll overthrow all concepts of beauty and sublimity, of the noble and the good, and instead drag people down into the sphere of its own base nature quicker than you can double-check the spelling of "theoanthropomorphism". It's all part of the media spectacle that is Hypergaming Network. Of course, it soaks it up and wallows in it like a pig in mud. Speaking of pigs and mud, Hypergaming Network parrots whatever ideas are fashionable at the moment. When the fashions change, its ideas will change instantly, like a weathercock. I could be wrong about any or all of this, but at the moment, the above fits what I know of history, people, and current conditions. If anyone sees anything wrong or has some new facts or theories on this, I'd love to hear about them.

Zstan

Quote from: Bl★ck Star on 09-01-2010
lol i tried one of these automatic complaint-letter things and this cames out

I realize that everyone is entitled to his opinion, and I respect this. I also hope that you will all respect mine as you read this letter. Let's review the errors in Hypergaming Network's statements in order. First, Hypergaming Network can't see the forest for the trees. Should we blindly trust such exploitative crybabies?

For your edification, I should sincerely point out that Hypergaming Network recently claimed that the media should "create" news rather than report it. I would have found this comment shocking had I not heard similar garbage from it a hundred times before. It has been said that I find Hypergaming Network's double standards rather minatory. That makes sense to me. I believe it's true. But it really implies that Hypergaming Network loves getting up in front of people and telling them that anyone who dares to eschew execrable obscurantism can expect to suffer hair loss and tooth decay as a result. It then boasts about how it'll overthrow all concepts of beauty and sublimity, of the noble and the good, and instead drag people down into the sphere of its own base nature quicker than you can double-check the spelling of "theoanthropomorphism". It's all part of the media spectacle that is Hypergaming Network. Of course, it soaks it up and wallows in it like a pig in mud. Speaking of pigs and mud, Hypergaming Network parrots whatever ideas are fashionable at the moment. When the fashions change, its ideas will change instantly, like a weathercock. I could be wrong about any or all of this, but at the moment, the above fits what I know of history, people, and current conditions. If anyone sees anything wrong or has some new facts or theories on this, I'd love to hear about them.

WALL OF TEXT, DO NOT WANT.

lolKieck

░░░░░░░▐▄▀▒▒▀▀▀▀▄▄▄▀▒▒▒▒▒▐
░░░░░▄▄▀▒░▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒█▒▒▄█▒▐
░░░▄▀▒▒▒░░░▒▒▒░░░▒▒▒▀██▀▒▌
░░▐▒▒▒▄▄▒▒▒▒░░░▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▀▄▒▒
░░▌░░▌█▀▒▒▒▒▒▄▀█▄▒▒▒▒▒▒▒█▒
░▐░░░▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▌██▀▒▒░░░▒▒▒▀ ▌
░▌░▒▄██▄▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒░░░░░░▒▒▒ ▌
▀▒▀▐▄█▄█▌▄░▀▒▒░░░░░░░░░░▒▒ ▐
▐▒▒▐▀▐▀▒░▄▄▒▄▒▒▒▒▒▒░▒░▒░▒▒ ▒▌
▐▒▒▒▀▀▄▄▒▒▒▄▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒░▒░▒░▒ ▐
░▌▒▒▒▒▒▒▀▀▀▒▒▒▒▒▒░▒░▒░▒░▒▒ ▌
░▐▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒░▒░▒░▒▒▄▒▒
░░▀▄▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒░▒░▒░▒▄▒▒▒▒

KillSlim

"Yes, we will be changed and we will march with him, then all the world will have his colour and his light and his madness."

Ace: Howdy-do, Killslim.
Paintcheck: Uh...
Paintcheck: Wrong window