Rov's band**Graphic**

Started by Ravanger, 01-12-2011

Ravanger

Gonztah

What is this I dont even...

Madcombat

Wow Rav... One way to clear the crowed...

On another note, thats one small penis.

Overwatch

HOLY SHIT His junk is tiny.

assassin8909

Madcombat

He also ate his own shit...  Like why would you do that? 

WAIT A MOMENT!
HE HASNT GOT ANY NUTS, ITS JUST A STICK GOING SOLO!

Did some quick research on this guy and sweet jesus...

At his funeral, Allin's bloated, discolored corpse was dressed in his black leather jacket and trademark jock strap. He had a bottle of Jim Beam beside him in his casket, per his wishes (openly stated in his self-penned acoustic country ballad, "When I Die"). As part of his brother's request, the mortician was instructed not to wash the corpse (which smelled strongly of feces), or apply any makeup.
[/size]Allin's funeral became a wild party. Friends posed with his corpse, placing drugs and whiskey into his mouth, much to the bemusement of several funeral employees who, reportedly, had a wild party later that night. As the funeral ended, his brother put a pair of headphones on Allin. The headphones were plugged into a portable cassette player, in which was loaded a copy ofThe Suicide Sessions. The video of his funeral is widely available for purchase, and is an extra feature on the Hated DVD and some bootleg VHS tapes.[citation needed] Allin was buried in mother Arleta's plot beside his grandparents.

Overwatch

Pfft, this is photoshopped, you can clearly tell by all the pixels on the screen making the video.

Ravanger

Disgusting bronies

Overwatch

Quote from: Ravanger on 01-12-2011
Disgusting bronies

Even I hate the term Brony, too tempestuous, coarse, uncultivated... Call it what you may... It's just... Rough.

Pony is a much smoother, nicer and rounded word :3

Frostee

THIS IS ILLEGAL, BANNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNN

meetdadoom

Still better than lil wayne.

[flash=500,30]http://www.youtube.com/v/9UousVNJaIM[/flash]

Corocan

It's not considered nudity in YouTube's eyes because some people don't believe it's there.

Iam333

Quote from: Corocan on 01-12-2011
It's not considered nudity in YouTube's eyes because some people don't believe it's there.
Nah, I have seen lot of videos on Youtube with exposed penises. Youtube is just gay I guess as they ban everything where are naked women.
Or just some mothers complain about that their son could see a naked woman and could get aroused over sight of bigger than her tits.

CC

This guy ran one of the US's most violent tours until he overdosed on heroine. The guy's really a freakin' nutter, smashing his own head until he bleeds all over his face and punching his crowd from time to time. He's done worse though from what I've heard, bless his insane, dead soul.

Overwatch

Quote from: CC on 02-12-2011
This guy ran one of the US's most violent tours until he overdosed on heroine. The guy's really a freakin' nutter, smashing his own head until he bleeds all over his face and punching his crowd from time to time. He's done worse though from what I've heard, bless his insane, dead soul.

His insane, small, tiny... little. acute... soul.

N3gativezero

I have the wierdest boner.
To loot, lulz and SCIENCE!

meetdadoom

The guy claimed that on his last show, he was going to commit suicide on stage.

[flash=500,30]http://www.youtube.com/v/9UousVNJaIM[/flash]

N3gativezero

Quote from: meetdadoom on 02-12-2011

After smearing himself with his own shit, tea-bagging some guy from the audiance and having such a teeny-tiny "soul", who wouldn't?

Ravanger

Quote from: N3gativezero on 02-12-2011

After smearing himself with his own shit, tea-bagging some guy from the audiance and having such a teeny-tiny "soul", who wouldn't?

Actually it was a chick that he tea-bagged.

N3gativezero

Quote from: Ravanger on 02-12-2011
Quote from: N3gativezero on 02-12-2011

Actually it was a chick that he tea-bagged.

Dear god.

lolKieck

This band is too gay for Rov to actually be in.
░░░░░░░▐▄▀▒▒▀▀▀▀▄▄▄▀▒▒▒▒▒▐
░░░░░▄▄▀▒░▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒█▒▒▄█▒▐
░░░▄▀▒▒▒░░░▒▒▒░░░▒▒▒▀██▀▒▌
░░▐▒▒▒▄▄▒▒▒▒░░░▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▀▄▒▒
░░▌░░▌█▀▒▒▒▒▒▄▀█▄▒▒▒▒▒▒▒█▒
░▐░░░▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▌██▀▒▒░░░▒▒▒▀ ▌
░▌░▒▄██▄▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒░░░░░░▒▒▒ ▌
▀▒▀▐▄█▄█▌▄░▀▒▒░░░░░░░░░░▒▒ ▐
▐▒▒▐▀▐▀▒░▄▄▒▄▒▒▒▒▒▒░▒░▒░▒▒ ▒▌
▐▒▒▒▀▀▄▄▒▒▒▄▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒░▒░▒░▒ ▐
░▌▒▒▒▒▒▒▀▀▀▒▒▒▒▒▒░▒░▒░▒░▒▒ ▌
░▐▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒░▒░▒░▒▒▄▒▒
░░▀▄▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒░▒░▒░▒▄▒▒▒▒

Knife_cz

No worries everyone is running away lol.
But the music aint bad.

Ravanger

Nah they just scared at how good the music is, only true fans stayed.

Knife_cz

Quote from: Ravanger on 03-12-2011
Nah they just scared at how good the music is, only true fans stayed.
Are you true fan?

Frostee