Reply to the post with another meme /B/ROTHERS UNITE HERE!

Started by Steven :D, 10-10-2010

Steven :D

Knife_cz

meetdadoom

Quote from: knife_cz on 11-12-2010
Stop reviving this >.>

hey.....hey......knife.........*giggle giggle*...........

[flash=500,30]http://www.youtube.com/v/9UousVNJaIM[/flash]

Steven :D

Bl★ck Star

Knife_cz

Mah boy.
So,i herd you want dis cakeh?
Nicolas Cage Wants Cake

Paintcheck

Knife_cz

Tom

Quote from: TheAndyShandy on 05-12-2013
Oh boy.
Strap yourselves in, it's time for the great 'obligatory' SRP resurrection of 2013/14/15/16/22

PacMan502

.....Knife_CZ, it was worth it to put it on here!

mikeywrenn

[OOC] Aleksandr Makarov: When do you actually need Cullinary?
[OOC] Commissar Ruslan Turchin: Vat... are you trying to say cooking skill?
[OOC] Aleksandr Makarov: Yeah.
[OOC] Commissar Ruslan Turchin: It's for the women, of course. Which is why we don't see that skill much.

Knife_cz

Bl★ck Star

KingArthur

I used to Niel with it, but then I took an arrow to the knee.

bohi

Bl★ck Star

Quote from: bohi on 08-12-2011
Quote from: KingArthur on 08-12-2011
I used to Niel with it, but then I took an arrow to the knee.

I am 12 and is this a meme ?

Knife_cz

SGT-Spartans

Hey Faggots,

My name is John, and I hate every single one of you. All of you are fat, retarded, no-lifes who spend every second of their day looking at stupid ass pictures. You are everything bad in the world. Honestly, have any of you ever gotten any pussy? I mean, I guess it's fun making fun of people because of your own insecurities, but you all take to a whole new level. This is even worse than jerking off to pictures on facebook.

Don't be a stranger. Just hit me with your best shot. I'm pretty much perfect. I was captain of the football team, and starter on my basketball team. What sports do you play, other than "jack off to naked drawn Japanese people"? I also get straight A's, and have a banging hot girlfriend (She just blew me; Shit was SO cash). You are all faggots who should just kill yourselves. Thanks for listening.
SRP chars:
Vasilli 'Vasoline' Nikolaev - Freedom - Alive
Aleksey Ipanov - Spooky Trenchcoat Man - Alive
'Pale' - Bloodsucker - Alive

Otto

Quote from: SGT-Spartans on 01-03-2012
Hey Faggots,

My name is John, and I hate every single one of you. All of you are fat, retarded, no-lifes who spend every second of their day looking at stupid ass pictures. You are everything bad in the world. Honestly, have any of you ever gotten any pussy? I mean, I guess it's fun making fun of people because of your own insecurities, but you all take to a whole new level. This is even worse than jerking off to pictures on facebook.

Don't be a stranger. Just hit me with your best shot. I'm pretty much perfect. I was captain of the football team, and starter on my basketball team. What sports do you play, other than "jack off to naked drawn Japanese people"? I also get straight A's, and have a banging hot girlfriend (She just blew me; Shit was SO cash). You are all faggots who should just kill yourselves. Thanks for listening.

A+ work bro.
seriously

SGT-Spartans

Sorry guys heres my hot FUCKING girlfriend that I don't even need to text for nudes and sex. Ill let you fags fap to her since I was a bit mean earlier.
SRP chars:
Vasilli 'Vasoline' Nikolaev - Freedom - Alive
Aleksey Ipanov - Spooky Trenchcoat Man - Alive
'Pale' - Bloodsucker - Alive

Otto

i like your hair

you seem like a cool dude

Ket

(°╭ ◡ ╮°)

meetdadoom

[flash=500,30]http://www.youtube.com/v/9UousVNJaIM[/flash]

Bl★ck Star

Quote from: SGT-Spartans on 01-03-2012
Hey Faggots,

Hey John, you're the biggest motherfucker on /b/, I hope you stay with us more and longer and tell us your stories.

Bl★ck Star

Dear HGN :
I have decided that i want a sexchange. Current medical technology yeilds a very poor result. A vagina can be made from the penis, but it will likely have hair inside of it, and there is a good chance of damaging the sensitive nervs, which would make sex unpleasurable. Breasts can only get but so big, nipples would not function. There would be no reproductive capability, and bone structure cannot be modified.
My plan is to build an AI system which can revise and improve on its self. It would be a cognitive AI system, a truely intelligent machine. Each time it improves on it's self, by modifying it's source code, it would increase in it's intellectual capacity in an exponential manner. Being that it would be superintelligent, it could run a profitable business, to generate income, which it would use to buy materials needed to improve upon its self.
It should be able to develop the required technologies needed to proform an exceptional sex change. Not only would i transition over to being female, i would actually be a real woman, with full reproductive capability. Any sort of mental defects would be resolved, and i would have a completely healthy new body, void of any detromental conditions. This means i could live on for ever, looking great and the only way of death would be if somebody killed me or if got into an accident of some sort.
So my question to the guests of GVC, is your thoughts on this process. Also i would be interested in hearing any ideas you have for creating such AI and approprate hardware to run it on. Please refrain from ethical discussions, as i think it is 100% ethical to produce a machine which could solve all of humanitys health and technology problems.
thank you HGN for your time and support.