RE : Pilots FRP Admin Application

Started by Ket, 16-06-2012

Ket

Quote from: pilot on 15-06-2012

Real Name: I prefer to keep my name private but it wont affect the way I admin I believe. You can call me Pilot
Age: Same with the age, I like to keep real life matters private. But I can handle it Serious Roleplay.
Gamer Alias: Pilot, Master
Steamid: STEAM_0:1:26100133
Position Applying For: TO
Servers You Play On? Fallout (mostly), S.T.A.L.K.E.R (sometimes), HL2RP (When it was around)
Past Experience: I have played on FORP so long. I have been in FORP since White Chapel in rp_apocolypse if people remember. I have also been with the HGN community long enough to know the drill.
Why Should We Pick You?: I have so much experience playing Fallout playing 1,2,3 New Vegas. Unlike other users that want to make new players get banned or punished for making a mistake, I like to go through the approach of teaching them and see if they grasp the knowledge and only kick if there doing it on purpose or killing rp. I believe that I have been in the Fallout community to take the next step.

For a second there I thought he was serious...

(°╭ ◡ ╮°)

Das_Uberman

nKe

QuoteI like to go through the approach of teaching them
Yesterday, Me and Vorti vs. him hand-to-hand "You are a new wasters so I am stronger than you"
You better teach that shit to those newbies!

QuoteI have been in FORP since White Chapel in rp_apocolypse
Yeah, that's fucking long ago.

QuoteI believe that I have been in the Fallout community to take the next step.
lolwat

jaik

this is not nice, kids.

im actually on the verge of deleting this because it's between flaming and average gvc material.

moral: you were young/new/stupid just like him before
Blake.H: And im also working on whipping him into shape
Blake.H: He's nice
Blake.H: He doesn't moan
Blake.H: The sheer obedience is enough to fuel my erection anyway

ThY

You lot laugh at new kid applications, but I laugh at everyones application. You're all the same.

Spades_Neil

Quote from: Jake on 16-06-2012
this is not nice, kids.

im actually on the verge of deleting this because it's between flaming and average gvc material.

moral: you were young/new/stupid just like him before

No don't delete it. You know how anything negative/FORP-related that gets deleted automatically gets blamed on me. If anything just lock it.

meetdadoom

Quote from: ThY on 16-06-2012
You lot laugh at new kid applications, but I laugh at everyones application. You're all the same.

/thread

Quote from: Jake on 16-06-2012moral: you were young/new/stupid just like him before

Oh god, I remember I was borderline whyku when I first joined.

[flash=500,30]http://www.youtube.com/v/9UousVNJaIM[/flash]

Ari

Quote from: meetdadoom on 16-06-2012
Oh god, I remember I was borderline whyku when I first joined.

if anything you've deprecated