Over 1000 Throne room.

Started by Locke, 20-08-2009

Locke

Only Gods Allowed.

deluxulous

Easy to get 1000 posts when you spam and do some powerboosting and necroing crap posts ey?

Creeding

Q_Q In due time Creeding... in due time!
This message may or may not be endorsed by Creeding and he is by no means held to any comments, posts or any of the like made... Oh, and no. I dont like fancy pancy signatures.

itsjustguy

"Where ground is soft most often grows, arise! Arise! Arouse! A rose!...a rosy rose ?

Locke

I dont spam or necro, Ive been here much longer than you and Im not starting a flame war over posts >:D

itsjustguy

FLAME WAR !!!@ HUZZAH
"Where ground is soft most often grows, arise! Arise! Arouse! A rose!...a rosy rose ?

deluxulous

Quote from: Locke on 25-08-2009
I dont spam or necro, Ive been here much longer than you and Im not starting a flame war over posts >:D
You don't bump old posts? You bumped one that was from JANUARY.

Locke

I did it once so now its something I do all the time right ?

nofearkid

Before you embark on a journey of revenge, dig two graves.
-Confucius

deluxulous

Assassinator

Angel doesn't have over 1000! Wait, oh crap... /me dies.

Sickness

Rusty - Returned to the Zone

Dark Angel

You suck!

I'm the god ! I'm the monolith!

Locke

Moar like over 2000

Cobra

I have six million posts but the forums glitch and only show these two.

Locke

Cobra

Did someone stick there finger up your Raccoons arse while it was tied down and then promptly write your name on it? And then had the liberty to take a Santa hat and put it on the Raccoon and take a picture.

KillSlim

"Yes, we will be changed and we will march with him, then all the world will have his colour and his light and his madness."

Ace: Howdy-do, Killslim.
Paintcheck: Uh...
Paintcheck: Wrong window

Plunger

KillSlim

"Yes, we will be changed and we will march with him, then all the world will have his colour and his light and his madness."

Locke

I get my own throne :3

KillSlim

I'M COMIN' ELIZABETH
COUPLE OF POSTS TO GOOOO

Fluffy

Here and now. :D