Nigga, what you be doin'?

Started by meetdadoom, 23-06-2011

meetdadoom

Let's have a nigga thread.

DJ Assault - Nigga music

Yo, nigga. I be walk'n down dem Vine Avenue and I see my homie. He be all getting a hai'cut an' eatin' chee'e bu'ge's nigga. I was like "Ey Nigga! What you doin'!" and he was like "Not much playa! I be gettin Hai' cut whi'e I eat my buge' mayne" and den I was like "Aight nigga! Stay classy eatin does cheese bu'ge's" So I be strutt'n now down dem Vine Avenue since I be high off dem Joy from seein' my boi. Den everythin' chan'ed when I saw dem Abourn St Gooses infront of the CVS. THOSE NIGGAS BE ON MY TURF! So pull ou' my gat and I go like "EY NIGGAH! Vine Avenue Represent" I den begin to pull dem trigga like der be no Chicken tomma'ow. As I started icen' dem foo's dem Popo came driving down dem street. I stopped icin' dem fools and I put the gat away and I ran away. Dem Abourn St Gooses be like "EY NIGGAH!!! YOU DISRUPTED OUR FLOCK!!!! WE GET YO' FAMILYG FO THAT NIGGAH!!!!! JUST YOU WATCH!!!!"
So I was walkin' back to my crib tex'ng to my babe that I be getin' he' a bottle o' 40 oz fo' he' birthday. She replied sayin' "YALL NIGGA BE BROKE!!!" I tex'ed back a smiley face 'cause bitches love smiley faces. As I reach my crib I stop moving. I drop my phone. My mouth be wi'e open. Does niggahs from Abourn street be shitting a'' ova' my god damn lawn!

Now you guys write a paragraph as a continuation to this.

[flash=500,30]http://www.youtube.com/v/9UousVNJaIM[/flash]