my little Silver

Started by Bl★ck Star, 07-04-2012

Bl★ck Star

My little Silver, I used to wonder what scripting could be, my little silver until you all shared your money with me, big rping, tons of fun, a beatiful script, faithfull and strong, shraing errors, it's an easy feat. and content stealing makes it all complete, yes you have my little silver, we're all your very best membersssssssss.

Ragolution

Quote from: Bl★ck Star on 07-04-2012
My little Silver, I used to wonder what scripting could be, my little silver until you all shared your money with me, big rping, tons of fun, a beatiful script, faithfull and strong, shraing errors, it's an easy feat. and content stealing makes it all complete, yes you have my little silver, we're all your very best membersssssssss.

You've reached a new level of homosexuality, blackstar.

Lent23

Quote from: Ragolution on 07-04-2012
Quote from: Bl★ck Star on 07-04-2012

You've reached a new level of homosexuality, blackstar.
Kill yourself
"Mommy, when is Daddy coming home?"
"Here, Alex.. Daddy sent us a package.. The soldier told us that it.. might be a while until Daddy's done with his service. Don't worry, you'll see him soon, Alex.."
"He's always gone! I never get to see him!"