MR FREEMAN

Started by Aviator, 22-01-2010

Aviator

Zombiehunta

I want to comment....but I have no idea what he's saying.
"I hate to advocate drugs, alcohol, violence, or insanity to anyone, but they've always worked for me." Hunter S. Thompson, A.K.A. Gonzo.

itzmillerrr

what the crap

get at me.

nKe

Dark Angel

I've seen this stuff but about the internet XD

Dark Angel

Basically it tells you have useless you guys are by only showing off on the internet , thinking how cool you are.

Also he is talking about how you don't exist as he exists because he was drawn on the internet. bla bla .

Aka he is talking about all you tr0lls out there in HGN.

There are currently 6 or 7 parts of it , i've seen all of them!

Bl★ck Star

what the fuck ?

Dark Angel

What? Mr.Freeman speaking truth about all the kids / tr0lls on the forums and internet =D

Damn gotta make a T-Shirt with Mr.Freeman

Welek

I was looking at this thread but I could not help but noticed the "100% Free Mature Gay Dating site" ad on the side. Hmmm, I'm starting to question Silvers Sexuality.

Monkeyfisker

I see no such ads :V... Infact I don't even see ads. Maybe you're just imagining gay men Welek-- And WHAT HE SAY.... Its so annoying to listen to ;-;.

Aresty

What's that ?

Aviator

dicks and shit

Alex

What the hell?

Pawx

Quote from: Dark Angel on 30-01-2010
Basically it tells you have useless you guys are by only showing off on the internet , thinking how cool you are.

Also he is talking about how you don't exist as he exists because he was drawn on the internet. bla bla .

Aka he is talking about all you tr0lls out there in HGN.

There are currently 6 or 7 parts of it , i've seen all of them!

People that think that way make me sick..

I think of it as a place to escape the real world for about 2-3 hours or so...

Or to let out anger, Either way, Yeah....Sick

nKe

WUDS DA SH'T

Dark Angel

Mr Freeman rules! Sucks it's not in English:V

Bl★ck Star

I dont understand a fucking word :V

Rhyom Guther

I hear "blah blah blah dick balls shit in pants, blah blah vaginas in underwear, blah blah blah blah blah blah girlfriend calls blah barf rainbows."

Bl★ck Star

well it isnt funny cause noone knows what the fuck hes talking bout

Turkey

Your! So! Gay! :D Gay! Vampire! Castle! Spam! 11111111111111111111111111111111111111111111111111111111111111111111111111111111111111111111111111111