jaik

Blake.H: And im also working on whipping him into shape
Blake.H: He's nice
Blake.H: He doesn't moan
Blake.H: The sheer obedience is enough to fuel my erection anyway

Silver Knight

Quote from: Jake on 07-10-2014
console gaming(tm)

It's actually very good on pc. Full set of configuration options, great gameplay. It's like batman and assassins creed had a baby.

Quotebreslau: if i cant cheat i dont wanna play
breslau: period

lolKieck

Quote from: SilverKnight on 07-10-2014
console gaming(tm)

It's actually very good on pc. Full set of configuration options, great gameplay. It's like batman and assassins creed had a baby.
you seem not to have an AMD graphics card then
░░░░░░░▐▄▀▒▒▀▀▀▀▄▄▄▀▒▒▒▒▒▐
░░░░░▄▄▀▒░▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒█▒▒▄█▒▐
░░░▄▀▒▒▒░░░▒▒▒░░░▒▒▒▀██▀▒▌
░░▐▒▒▒▄▄▒▒▒▒░░░▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▀▄▒▒
░░▌░░▌█▀▒▒▒▒▒▄▀█▄▒▒▒▒▒▒▒█▒
░▐░░░▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▌██▀▒▒░░░▒▒▒▀ ▌
░▌░▒▄██▄▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒░░░░░░▒▒▒ ▌
▀▒▀▐▄█▄█▌▄░▀▒▒░░░░░░░░░░▒▒ ▐
▐▒▒▐▀▐▀▒░▄▄▒▄▒▒▒▒▒▒░▒░▒░▒▒ ▒▌
▐▒▒▒▀▀▄▄▒▒▒▄▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒░▒░▒░▒ ▐
░▌▒▒▒▒▒▒▀▀▀▒▒▒▒▒▒░▒░▒░▒░▒▒ ▌
░▐▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒░▒░▒░▒▒▄▒▒
░░▀▄▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒░▒░▒░▒▄▒▒▒▒

Zen

Quote from: lolKieck on 07-10-2014
console gaming(tm)

I have an AMD 6970 and I get 60 fps on Very high settings.

Silver Knight

Quote from: lolKieck on 07-10-2014
console gaming(tm)

No i have a Nvidia GTX 560..  So quite old but upgrading it soon to two GTX 970s.

Gigabytes G1 GTX 970 is the best of the range, you only get 20% better performance for a gtx 980, so it's pointless.

jaik

console gaming(tm)

that video shows how "great" the gameplay is

my point was that its just another dumbed down console game

then i mean ok fine no aiming but then at least create a tactical usage of abilities or location or LoS because thats the only alternative to create some sort of challenge.

both aiming and tactics are pretty god damn easy to make if you arent autistic. witcher is another example of terrible combat(and terrible game in general) similar to this but they tried to make it more difficult but the combat became so boring i just ended up cheating my way through. quicktime events are annoying as shit too if your pc runs it at 15-25fps with unoptimized stacks of smoke/fog sprites spammed everywhere by the sperglord level designer with no way of removing them because HURR DURR lets remove access to debug tools (like developer consoles) to make everything so much inconvenient even though it would take us NO effort to let the players have it but no lets take our time and make our players absolutely incapable of fixing their own issues or protecting the save games with military-tier encryption because no fun allowed holy shit i hate the gaming industry seriously

Silver Knight

Pretty sure he's playing on easy.

Knife_cz

Enjoy your games while they last. Soon therelll be only games like this, mobas, masterpieces such as gone home and halos!!!!!!!

jaik

Quote from: Knife_cz on 08-10-2014
Enjoy your games while they last. Soon therelll be only games like this, mobas, masterpieces such as gone home and halos!!!!!!!

playing games in 2014 lmao

nKe

I had trouble playing this game because my controllers trigger buttons didnt work. Those "youhavetostealthorUFUCKINGLOVE" missions were pretty hard.

But seriously tho, only challenging enemy in shadow of islam was probably those dogs when they stunlocked you randomly before you were able to unlock the slowmo rightclick parry thing.

Knife_cz

Quote from: Jake on 08-10-2014

ayy

jaik

Quote from: Jake on 08-10-2014

ayy

tried it for an hour and uninstalled.

this game is trash and apparently its 9/10  :6:

it costs 75 euros lmao