Methuen High School

Started by Spades_Neil, 08-01-2012

Spades_Neil

It's a wonder I have any fucking education what so ever.

Statement of Interest Methuen High School

Now you know where I did my videos. More importantly, you know why I did them.

Enjoy.

Caso

Build some fucking walls!!!
I used to be an adventure like you, but then the shadow started chasing me through a castle filled with monsters.

Khorn

Fancy school you got there.

Iam333

And I thought my ugly communistic school was bad.
How big and how many classrooms are in that school?

Frostee

Is the school really that low on funding....

Bl★ck Star

Wtf is this. It looks kinda shit to learn there, but still somehow interessting.

meetdadoom

wait wait wait, they can buy computers but they can't buy walls.

[flash=500,30]http://www.youtube.com/v/9UousVNJaIM[/flash]

Knife_cz

Quote from: meetdadoom on 08-01-2012
That.

Bl★ck Star

Quote from: knife_cz on 08-01-2012
That.

Seen those pc's ? They look like they got them from African Garbage workers.

Spades_Neil

The moral of the story: Don't vote Ron Paul.

You think this shit is bad? Every school in the fucking country will be at least as bad as this if he could have his way and cut all federal funding.

I hate to bring politics into GVC, but seriously, this is the one and only reason Obama is getting my vote over anyone else despite how much other shit he does wrong. He can fuck up for the next four years, so long as he gets money to this school and others like it fixed. He'll be gone in four years regardless. The education he helps leave behind will fix everything in the long term.

$100 million dollars has been given to this school in federal funding resulting in a MAJOR OVERHAUL of the school's infrastructure, which is not political BS because it's already being done and it's already in progress.

Hopefully, future Methuen students will now get a better education than I did.

Ragolution

Private Schools. Need more of them.

Result? Sure you pay for school.
Taxes? They go down.

Does the Private School have a good buisness model? No? It goes away.
Yes? It nets profit and can reduce entrance fees.

N3gativezero

At least you have ceilings and walls that likely arent insulated by mould and rat corpses. Combine out two schools and I think we could have a mediocre high school.
To loot, lulz and SCIENCE!

rommel909

[size=78%]I saw this.. At first I was like[/size]

http://myfacewhen.com/24/

But, then I was like

http://www.myfacewhen.com/176/
You can shed tears that she is gone,
or you can smile because she has lived.
You can close your eyes and pray that she'll come back,
or you can open your eyes and see all she's left.
Your heart can be empty because you can't see her,
or you can be full of the love you shared.
You can turn your

Ragolution

Quote from: rommel909 on 08-01-2012

But, then I was like

You were like "Dat ass" ?

You need to learn your memes before you splay them for everyone to see you use them wrong.

Spades_Neil

Quote from: Ragolution on 08-01-2012
Private Schools. Need more of them.

Result? Sure you pay for school.
Taxes? They go down.

Does the Private School have a good buisness model? No? It goes away.
Yes? It nets profit and can reduce entrance fees.

Like everything Libertarians think, it doesn't work in the real world.

See history. Also I used to be a staunch supporter of Ron Paul. Then I grew up and realized nothing he says is realistic except the obviousness of his foreign policy.

meetdadoom

Quote from: Spades_Neil on 08-01-2012
The moral of the story: Don't vote Ron Paul.

You think this shit is bad? Every school in the fucking country will be at least as bad as this if he could have his way and cut all federal funding.

I hate to bring politics into GVC, but seriously, this is the one and only reason Obama is getting my vote over anyone else despite how much other shit he does wrong. He can fuck up for the next four years, so long as he gets money to this school and others like it fixed. He'll be gone in four years regardless. The education he helps leave behind will fix everything in the long term.

$100 million dollars has been given to this school in federal funding resulting in a MAJOR OVERHAUL of the school's infrastructure, which is not political BS because it's already being done and it's already in progress.

Hopefully, future Methuen students will now get a better education than I did.

Although I hate all the canidates, I fucking hate Obama. Ron paul seems like my best choice. He is the most independent of all.

This video explains my views [size=78%]Where is OUR candidate?[/size]

(i'm an atheist)

ps. Oh gawd what have I done. Politics in GVC quick let me make this better. BACHMAN '12! PURGE THE ATHEISTS FROM THIS LAND!!!!
p.s.s Most of hgn is under the age of 18(Fuck I'm not 18) and half are not even from america. Who are you trying to persuade?

[flash=500,30]http://www.youtube.com/v/9UousVNJaIM[/flash]

rommel909

Quote from: Ragolution on 08-01-2012
Quote from: rommel909 on 08-01-2012

But, then I was like

Maybe -he who shall not be named- was right...
Quite.. Ragolution..

http://myfacewhen.com/385/

--Insert flame war here--

You were like "Dat ass" ?

You need to learn your memes before you splay them for everyone to see you use them wrong.
You can shed tears that she is gone,
or you can smile because she has lived.
You can close your eyes and pray that she'll come back,
or you can open your eyes and see all she's left.
Your heart can be empty because you can't see her,
or you can be full of the love you shared.
You can turn your

Spades_Neil

p.s.s Most of hgn is under the age of 18(Fuck I'm not 18) and half are not even from america. Who are you trying to persuade?

Funny, when I liked Ron Paul I couldn't vote either.

Now that I can vote, somehow I've come to hate him.

As for who I'm trying to persuade, I don't know. Just venting, mostly. I don't expect anything productive to come out of GVC.

Bl★ck Star

Madcombat

Well when I stepped in this thread I was going to bitch about the quality of education we get in schools here in britain.  You guys may have no walls but we have a class full of children who have no desire to learn, let me give a brief example of what occures in my old Maths class back in London.

*Teacher walks in.*
*Screaming, yelling, bashing, breaking, crunching, flaming, trolling, bitching.*
*Teacher walks out, no lesson taught and it wasnt even a prime teacher, it was a supply teacher.*

Im not sure how I am going to weigh this but if America wants to learn then why the hell is the govenment not funding Schools more efficiantly.
Wait, why the fuck is this in the GVC?

Spades_Neil

Quote from: Madcombat on 09-01-2012
Well when I stepped in this thread I was going to bitch about the quality of education we get in schools here in britain.  You guys may have no walls but we have a class full of children who have no desire to learn, let me give a brief example of what occures in my old Maths class back in London.

*Teacher walks in.*
*Screaming, yelling, bashing, breaking, crunching, flaming, trolling, bitching.*
*Teacher walks out, no lesson taught and it wasnt even a prime teacher, it was a supply teacher.*

I'M SORRY, I CAN'T HEAR YOU OVER THE SOUND OF THE SAME SHIT TIMES THIRTY CLASSROOMS WITH NO WALLS.

I had to. :3

Im not sure how I am going to weigh this but if America wants to learn then why the hell is the govenment not funding Schools more efficiantly.

Fucked if I know. I didn't expect it to turn serious, lol.

Madcombat

Quote from: Spades_Neil on 09-01-2012
Quote from: Madcombat on 09-01-2012

*Teacher walks in.*

I'M SORRY, I CAN'T HEAR YOU OVER THE SOUND OF THE SAME SHIT TIMES THIRTY CLASSROOMS WITH NO WALLS.

I had to. :3

Fucked if I know. I didn't expect it to turn serious, lol.

<3

You got a point, either way schools in general are piss retarded.  If your growing up with out a proper education due to schools and pupils around you, go to college instead, much better quality.

jaik

...or just go to a decent school?
Blake.H: And im also working on whipping him into shape
Blake.H: He's nice
Blake.H: He doesn't moan
Blake.H: The sheer obedience is enough to fuel my erection anyway

Bl★ck Star

Quote from: Jake on 10-01-2012

Don't you guys visit the school before you join them ?

Also Neil what about you maybe start a petition that goes around the Parents of the students.

Spades_Neil

Quote from: Jake on 10-01-2012

I wish I had that option. Going to a decent school means being in a district with one. Otherwise, you can't go. End of story. To get in their district, you have to live in that district. I live in the district of Methuen Public Schools, which I'm stuck with. I can't attend school in Salem New Hampshire, Lowell, Haverhill (which would have been fantastic), or Lawrence (which would have been worse).

As for petitions, it's been done. It doesn't do anything. Just take heart in knowing that $100,000,000 from Federal education aid is allowing this school to get a complete overhaul. Funny thing is they started rebuilding the year after I graduated. The construction is ongoing.