Methuen High School

Started by Spades_Neil, 08-01-2012

Bl★ck Star

Quote from: Spades_Neil on 10-01-2012
I wish I had that option. Going to a decent school means being in a district with one. Otherwise, you can't go. End of story. To get in their district, you have to live in that district. I live in the district of Methuen Public Schools, which I'm stuck with. I can't attend school in Salem New Hampshire, Lowell, Haverhill (which would have been fantastic), or Lawrence (which would have been worse).

Wtf is this School System, why are people not allowed to go to schools in other districts.

rommel909

wtf iz ed u kay shun?
You can shed tears that she is gone,
or you can smile because she has lived.
You can close your eyes and pray that she'll come back,
or you can open your eyes and see all she's left.
Your heart can be empty because you can't see her,
or you can be full of the love you shared.
You can turn your

Spades_Neil

Quote from: Bl★ck Star on 10-01-2012
Quote from: Spades_Neil on 10-01-2012
I wish I had that option. Going to a decent school means being in a district with one. Otherwise, you can't go. End of story. To get in their district, you have to live in that district. I live in the district of Methuen Public Schools, which I'm stuck with. I can't attend school in Salem New Hampshire, Lowell, Haverhill (which would have been fantastic), or Lawrence (which would have been worse).

Wtf is this School System, why are people not allowed to go to schools in other districts.

I don't pay Haverhill's taxes, so I can't attend Haverhill's schools. Also I couldn't get there even if I could without a small bus to come directly to my house.

End of story.

meetdadoom

I don't know about other states but in Chicago you are allowed to go to schools in different districts just if you are going to have to find a mean of transportation other than the bus if you don't live in the district like me. I go to the third best public school in Chicago because my options near my home are the shit balls and catholic private schools.

[flash=500,30]http://www.youtube.com/v/9UousVNJaIM[/flash]

Lent23

"Mommy, when is Daddy coming home?"
"Here, Alex.. Daddy sent us a package.. The soldier told us that it.. might be a while until Daddy's done with his service. Don't worry, you'll see him soon, Alex.."
"He's always gone! I never get to see him!"

Mr. Pink

Hmm... Fuck Ron Paul, Fuck Obama, and most of all: FUCK SANTORUM.I'm not happy about it but I'm voting Romney just to keep the other fucktards out, in particular Santorum... This psychopath wants to ban contraception for christ' sake! He wants to turn the U.S. into AIDS-Africa.
I wish for a pinball machine full of Cannabis.

lolKieck

Quote from: Mr. Pink on 14-01-2012
Hmm... Fuck Ron Paul, Fuck Obama, and most of all: FUCK SANTORUM.I'm not happy about it but I'm voting Romney just to keep the other fucktards out, in particular Santorum... This psychopath wants to ban contraception for christ' sake! He wants to turn the U.S. in AIDS-Africa.
F**k Everything (Jon Lajoie)
░░░░░░░▐▄▀▒▒▀▀▀▀▄▄▄▀▒▒▒▒▒▐
░░░░░▄▄▀▒░▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒█▒▒▄█▒▐
░░░▄▀▒▒▒░░░▒▒▒░░░▒▒▒▀██▀▒▌
░░▐▒▒▒▄▄▒▒▒▒░░░▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▀▄▒▒
░░▌░░▌█▀▒▒▒▒▒▄▀█▄▒▒▒▒▒▒▒█▒
░▐░░░▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▌██▀▒▒░░░▒▒▒▀ ▌
░▌░▒▄██▄▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒░░░░░░▒▒▒ ▌
▀▒▀▐▄█▄█▌▄░▀▒▒░░░░░░░░░░▒▒ ▐
▐▒▒▐▀▐▀▒░▄▄▒▄▒▒▒▒▒▒░▒░▒░▒▒ ▒▌
▐▒▒▒▀▀▄▄▒▒▒▄▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒░▒░▒░▒ ▐
░▌▒▒▒▒▒▒▀▀▀▒▒▒▒▒▒░▒░▒░▒░▒▒ ▌
░▐▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒░▒░▒░▒▒▄▒▒
░░▀▄▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒░▒░▒░▒▄▒▒▒▒

N3gativezero

Quote from: Mr. Pink on 14-01-2012
Hmm... Fuck Ron Paul, Fuck Obama, and most of all: FUCK SANTORUM.I'm not happy about it but I'm voting Romney just to keep the other fucktards out, in particular Santorum... This psychopath wants to ban contraception for christ' sake! He wants to turn the U.S. in AIDS-Africa.

While you're at it, fuck tha po-lice.
To loot, lulz and SCIENCE!