Kelse, the winner of ArmA2: OA.

Started by Kelse, 09-07-2012

Kelse

the permaban queen.

Commissar Nitro

Unfortunatly Kelse The decition to ban you is not up to them or you it rests with a group of Admins who find these threads and this kind of behaviour Abhorent.

Consider this a freindly warning.
Cry Havoc And Let Slip The Dogs Of War.

Kelse

why would you ban someone who posted in the gvc? funny joke.

the permaban queen.

nKe

Quote from: Commisar Nitro on 10-07-2012
Unfortunatly Kelse The decition to ban you is not up to them or you it rests with a group of Admins who find these threads and this kind of behaviour Abhorent.

Consider this a freindly warning.

Look what happened to my last 18 CSS accounts

A DAMN VAC BAN

lolKieck

Quote from: Kelse on 10-07-2012
why would you ban someone who posted in the gvc? funny joke.

gvc is srs bsns
░░░░░░░▐▄▀▒▒▀▀▀▀▄▄▄▀▒▒▒▒▒▐
░░░░░▄▄▀▒░▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒█▒▒▄█▒▐
░░░▄▀▒▒▒░░░▒▒▒░░░▒▒▒▀██▀▒▌
░░▐▒▒▒▄▄▒▒▒▒░░░▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▀▄▒▒
░░▌░░▌█▀▒▒▒▒▒▄▀█▄▒▒▒▒▒▒▒█▒
░▐░░░▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▌██▀▒▒░░░▒▒▒▀ ▌
░▌░▒▄██▄▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒░░░░░░▒▒▒ ▌
▀▒▀▐▄█▄█▌▄░▀▒▒░░░░░░░░░░▒▒ ▐
▐▒▒▐▀▐▀▒░▄▄▒▄▒▒▒▒▒▒░▒░▒░▒▒ ▒▌
▐▒▒▒▀▀▄▄▒▒▒▄▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒░▒░▒░▒ ▐
░▌▒▒▒▒▒▒▀▀▀▒▒▒▒▒▒░▒░▒░▒░▒▒ ▌
░▐▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒░▒░▒░▒▒▄▒▒
░░▀▄▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒░▒░▒░▒▄▒▒▒▒

Commissar Nitro

Kelse you are an admin act like one.

Kelse

you're telling me out of every admin in the gvc to act like an admin...in the gvc?  ???
if this is the case in the gvc just ban me now, cause i sure am not gonna do my job in a place where all the troll threads go, go ahead and hit me with a week if that's how i have to act in the gvc.

the permaban queen.

nKe

jaik

cause i sure am not gonna do my job

implying you were doing it before posting this thread
Blake.H: And im also working on whipping him into shape
Blake.H: He's nice
Blake.H: He doesn't moan
Blake.H: The sheer obedience is enough to fuel my erection anyway

VonXeno

you're telling me out of every admin in the gvc to act like an admin...in the gvc?  ???
if this is the case in the gvc just ban me now, cause i sure am not gonna do my job in a place where all the troll threads go, go ahead and hit me with a week if that's how i have to act in the gvc.

Great god what are you doing
I am not what I think I am, and I am not what you think I am. I am what I think you think I am.

Bl★ck Star

Commissar Nitro

Nice to see that instead of realising you got a warning for nearly crossing the line you decided instead to start a fight with someone with a famouasly short temper.

Keles i called you out for going beyond the aceptable level of trolling for an admin, You are curently sat square in the realm of acting like a cunt hiding behind the tissue paper sheild of "its the GVC", Yes its the GVC but you have show us how you CAN act when you arent doing your job, That refelcts on your sutibility for admin position.

Moral of the story next time you get afreindly warning to wind yer neck in, Take it dont pick a fight.

Bl★ck Star

Nice to see that instead of realising you got a warning for nearly crossing the line you decided instead to start a fight with someone with a famouasly short temper.

Keles i called you out for going beyond the aceptable level of trolling for an admin, You are curently sat square in the realm of acting like a cunt hiding behind the tissue paper sheild of "its the GVC", Yes its the GVC but you have show us how you CAN act when you arent doing your job, That refelcts on your sutibility for admin position.

Moral of the story next time you get afreindly warning to wind yer neck in, Take it dont pick a fight.

BlackStar for Admin 2012

INA7HAN

Quote from: Bl★ck Star on 10-07-2012

BlackStar for Admin 2012
Nope you'll just convert us to pony fags

SRP: Nicolai 'Thunder' Lagunov - Loner - Alive

Bl★ck Star

Quote from: INA7HAN on 10-07-2012
Quote from: Bl★ck Star on 10-07-2012

BlackStar for Admin 2012
Nope you'll just convert us to pony fags

I would never.

Kelse

i don't mind blackstar being admin he's quite the cool guy that doesn't afraid of haters if you ask me.

the permaban queen.

Bl★ck Star

i don't mind blackstar being admin he's quite the cool guy that doesn't afraid of haters if you ask me.

Kelse

the permaban queen.

Ket

Im gonna step forward and ask, why you got banned>
(°╭ ◡ ╮°)

jaik

Quote from: Ket on 10-07-2012
Im gonna step forward and ask, why you got banned>

battleye is an anti cheat
Blake.H: And im also working on whipping him into shape
Blake.H: He's nice
Blake.H: He doesn't moan
Blake.H: The sheer obedience is enough to fuel my erection anyway

Kelse

used a cheat on arma2.

the permaban queen.

Bl★ck Star

How is Kelse even a admin with only 164 Posts

Kelse

dude i registered on the forums in april and got admin in april/may as well...?

the permaban queen.

Bl★ck Star

dude i registered on the forums in april and got admin in april/may as well...?

WHAT THE FUCK MAN.

Kelse

wat? is this news to you? i thought everyone knew that i registered, got banned from forp, got unbanned, got rebanned, and then got TO.

the permaban queen.