I hate anime - Blakes magical adventure.

Started by Blake.H, 25-01-2013

Blake.H

"Oh look blakes back... Again!" - No.

So most of you dumbfucks know i hate anime with a passion & that i find it highly boring with an extra pinch of YAWN.

That said i kept seeing this bitch pop up everywhere

All over funnyjunk and other shitty websites. It intrigued me enough to ask on said sites "What the hell is all this crap?" - This comment mostly met with "Shut the fuck up anon" (I tend not to create accounts.). But one, yes, ONE person mentioned "Hanako". Okay, well that's enough to go on i guess? So i googled it and find all these pictures and websites linking me to some "Katawa Shoujo".

Interested as i was i proceeded to their website and was rather uninpressed - Reluctantly i went to the download page and perused the files. 431MB was a real turn off i had to think twice before clicking download. Reluctantly i installed it thinking "Sigh what the fuck am i doing at 10pm - i could be playing a half decent game".

I then launched the... uh.. p-program? Alright. Here it goes - prepare to be bored....

And hell was i bored.

The opening is less than gripping, interesting - but didnt have me hooked. I stuck with it though and after passing something about my heart being like Nitro's and being told i could die(?) i got to some school "YAWN" some generic teacher and pushed around like a cripple in wheelchair, scene-to-scene.

Then - Stood infront of the class before me - something clicked in my very stubborn mind "Shit - this looks like it could get interesting" and hell - i'm hooked on my first ever jap-crap.

I'm only on like my 4th day(?) not sure how far in or what not but i'm certainly enjoying it.

I DO NOT UNDERSTAND

ref_DevCon.smd: david star is the only heir of the ecologist throne
ref_DevCon.smd: house of blake
"Any of you fucking pricks move, and I'll execute every motherfucking last one of ya!"

Tom

Someone told me about that game, I heard it was done by the /a/nime board of 4chan.
Quote from: TheAndyShandy on 05-12-2013
Oh boy.
Strap yourselves in, it's time for the great 'obligatory' SRP resurrection of 2013/14/15/16/22

Ragolution

I didn't read your post. I saw the picture.

How does it feel blake?

How does it feel?

DO YOU FEEL THE FEELS?

ARE YOU FEELING THE FEELY FEELS THAT FEEL FEELY?

Blake.H

ref_DevCon.smd: david star is the only heir of the ecologist throne
ref_DevCon.smd: house of blake
"Any of you fucking pricks move, and I'll execute every motherfucking last one of ya!"

Tom

Quote from: TheAndyShandy on 05-12-2013
Oh boy.
Strap yourselves in, it's time for the great 'obligatory' SRP resurrection of 2013/14/15/16/22

darkzerxx

That feel'y feel bro's.. did every story hundred percent except rin the armless girl.. TOO MANY FEELS FOR HANAKO.
P.S. the creators made a finishing story for after where the game leaves off on their forms somewhere.
Ex-Duty-converted Monolith:|Draco 'Dice' stellem|Decease
Stalker/Trader:|Dracovich Raka|Alive
Eco:|Dr.Richard L. Vangraff|In zone
Stalker:|Scarler 'becca' Owen|Alive
Ex-freedomer-duty:|Levi'Fox'Krillen|Alive
Stalker:|Taylor 'trinity'|Alive
Sucker:|Hunter|Alive
Military:|Scarlet Stroik|alive

Ragolution

I was looking for that comic forever

Khorn

Congratulations you've been Feeled.

It's gonna be awhile to recover full function of your body and mind.

jaik

Blake.H: And im also working on whipping him into shape
Blake.H: He's nice
Blake.H: He doesn't moan
Blake.H: The sheer obedience is enough to fuel my erection anyway

Knife_cz

Das_Uberman

Bl★ck Star

Le bacon face is one of my Waifus.