I am so tempted to troll this place.

Started by meetdadoom, 23-04-2011

meetdadoom

[flash=500,30]http://www.youtube.com/v/9UousVNJaIM[/flash]

Aviator

Hey guys, I pick on other people because of their beliefs and views, since I'm better than them and they're not entitled to the freedom of choosing and being in a religion, and because they've never once harmed me, I'm going to troll them! Am I cool yet? Can I be a part of your in-crowd?!

SGT-Spartans

Its not even a extremist website...Just wants to help other christians

If you want to troll extremists, I'd say landoverbaptist.com but they are the best trolls on the internet.
SRP chars:
Vasilli 'Vasoline' Nikolaev - Freedom - Alive
Aleksey Ipanov - Spooky Trenchcoat Man - Alive
'Pale' - Bloodsucker - Alive

Ravanger

We are all Kranzer worshippers here as well we worship the dark gods of chaos.

Maxi96203

I pray that Darth Vader give me the power of the force to-, Naw don't troll them, its not worth it. Go troll some Mormons.
ASSHOLE DESCRIPTION FOR PREMIUM™ HGN™ SUBSCRIBERS™ ONLY

Ravanger

Quote from: Maxi96203 on 24-04-2011
I pray that Darth Vader give me the power of the force to-, Naw don't troll them, its not worth it. Go troll some Mormons.

CAN I HEAR AN AMEN!

meetdadoom

Oh yeah I forgot. It was on an atheist website. An christian put this link and was like hey be a believer we will prah for you. And I was all like wait why am I on an atheist website? I believe in the church of darthvader.

[flash=500,30]http://www.youtube.com/v/9UousVNJaIM[/flash]

Maxi96203

Quote from: meetdadoom on 24-04-2011
Oh yeah I forgot. It was on an atheist website. An christian put this link and was like hey be a believer we will prah for you. And I was all like wait why am I on an atheist website? I believe in the church of darthvader.

Join me brothers, in a prayer to the dark side, MY FELLOW VADERIANS, UNITE TO BRING DOWN THE LIGHT SIDE OF THE FORCE, AND THE LUKIENS.
ASSHOLE DESCRIPTION FOR PREMIUM™ HGN™ SUBSCRIBERS™ ONLY

deluxulous

i was going to type something smart here but

...................,,-~"¯;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;\
.............,,-~";;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;\
........,,~";;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;\
....,-";;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;\
.../;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;\
....\;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;\
......\;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;\
........\;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;\,
..........\;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;"-,..................¸~"")
............\,;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;"-,..........,-~";;;;;/
..............\;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;\.....,~";;;;;;;,-'...._,-~"¯¯"~-,
................\;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;",-";;;;;;;__,,-~"¯¯:::,-~~-,_::::"-,,
.................\;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;,,~";;;;,,~"¯::::::::::::::"::::::::::::::::::\
..................\;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;,-~"__,,,,,,-"::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::"~-,
...................\;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;,-~"-~"::,-':::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::"~-,
....................\;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;,,~"::__,,-~":::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::"-,
.....................\;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;_,,-~":::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::_,,,,-~,~~~~--,:|
.........._,,,,,,----~~\.......;;;;;,,,-~"¯¸,,,,--~-,:::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::_,-~":'\'-,:\:|:\|::\|\:|:\:|
...,-~"¯;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;"-;_,,,,-~"::::::,-'::::_:::::::::\:\:::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::,~':\'-,::',"-\::'':"::::::::\|:|/
..."-,_;;;;;;;_¸,,,,--~~""_,-'"~----":|::/,~"¯"-::|::|:::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::,~"::\'-,:\;;'-';;;;;;;;;;;,-'::\::|/
........¯¯¯..........,-':::::::::::::::\'-\~"¯_/:::/::|:::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::,-',::\'-,:|::";;;;;;;;;;;;,-':\:'-,::\
.......................|::::::::::::::::::\¸:'~'::::,-'::,':::::::::::::::::::::::::::::,-':\'-,:\'-,';;';;;;;;;;;;;;;,-':\:::'\-,|''
.......................|::,-~"::::::::::::/"~-~"::,-'::::::::::::::::::::::::_,-~':\'-,|:"'";;;;;;;;;;;;;;,-'¯::'-,:',\|
....................../::/::::::::::::::::|:::::::::::::::::::::::::::_,,,-~"¯\:\'-,|;''-';;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;,-'--,::\-:\:\|
..................../::::|::::::::::::::::|::::::::::::::::::::::::,-';;'-';;;;',/;\/;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;,-.,|:::\-,:|\|..\|
................../:::::::\:::::::::::::::|:::::::::::::::::::::,-';;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;,-~'''("-.,\:::|\:|::''
.................,':::::::,':::::::::::::::|::::::::::::::::::,-'/;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;,--'::::::/"~'
................,'::::::::|:::::::::::::::|::::::::::::::,,,-~"::|;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;,-'::::::::,'::::/
.............../:::::::::|:::::::::::::,,;-|--~~""¯¯¯::',:::::,';;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;,':::::::|_,-'
.............,'::::::::::::",:,-~"¯::::|::::"-,::::::::::|:::/;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;,':::::::|::::,'
............/:::::::::::::::|::::::::::::|:::::::"-,:::::::\:::|¯¯¯"""~-,~,_/:::::,':::/
.........,-"::::::::::::::::|::::::::::::|::::::::::"~-,_::|::\: : : : : : |: : \::::::::/:/
......,-":::::::::::::::::::|::::::::::::|::",:::::::::::::"-':::\: : : : : :|: : :\::::::|::|\ ----------- RAWR!
...,-"::::::::::::::::::::::\::::::::::::|::::",::::::::::::::::::\: : : : : :\: : :|:::::|::|;;\
.-":::::::::::::::::::::::::::"-,::::::::|:::::::",:::::::::::::::/|\ ,: : : : : : : |::::,'/|::::|
.::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::"-,:::::|::::::::::"-,_::::::::::\|:/|,: : : : : : :|:::|'-,/|:::|
.:::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::"~-,|_::::::::::::::"~-,_:::"-,/|/\:::::::::::\:::\"-/|::|
.::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::|:::"~-,_::::::::::::',"-,:::"_|/\:|\: : : : \::\":/|\|
.::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::|:::::::::::"~-,_:::::\:::\:::"~/_:|:|\: : : '-,\::"::,'\
.::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::|::::::::::::::::::"-,_:'-,::\:::::::"-,|:||\,-, : '-,\:::|-'-,,
.::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::|:::::::::::::::::::::::,-,'"-:"~,:::::"/_/::|-/\--';;\:::/:||\-,
.::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::|::::::::::::::::::::::/...'-,::::::"~,,::::"-,/_:|:/\:/|/|/|_/:|
.::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::|:::::::::::::::::::::|......"-,::::::::"~-:::::""~~~"¯:::|
.::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::|:::::::::::::::::::::|........."-,_::::::::::::::::::::::::::/
.::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::|:::::::::::::::::::::\.............."~--,,___,,,,-~~"
.::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::|::::::::::::::::::::::\...............
.:::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::O::::::::::::::::::::::\..............
.:::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::\
.::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::\.........................._,,,,,,--~";""";¯""~-,

Silver Knight

Quotebreslau: if i cant cheat i dont wanna play
breslau: period

Ragolution

Ravanger

lolKieck

░░░░░░░▐▄▀▒▒▀▀▀▀▄▄▄▀▒▒▒▒▒▐
░░░░░▄▄▀▒░▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒█▒▒▄█▒▐
░░░▄▀▒▒▒░░░▒▒▒░░░▒▒▒▀██▀▒▌
░░▐▒▒▒▄▄▒▒▒▒░░░▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▀▄▒▒
░░▌░░▌█▀▒▒▒▒▒▄▀█▄▒▒▒▒▒▒▒█▒
░▐░░░▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▌██▀▒▒░░░▒▒▒▀ ▌
░▌░▒▄██▄▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒░░░░░░▒▒▒ ▌
▀▒▀▐▄█▄█▌▄░▀▒▒░░░░░░░░░░▒▒ ▐
▐▒▒▐▀▐▀▒░▄▄▒▄▒▒▒▒▒▒░▒░▒░▒▒ ▒▌
▐▒▒▒▀▀▄▄▒▒▒▄▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒░▒░▒░▒ ▐
░▌▒▒▒▒▒▒▀▀▀▒▒▒▒▒▒░▒░▒░▒░▒▒ ▌
░▐▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒░▒░▒░▒▒▄▒▒
░░▀▄▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒░▒░▒░▒▄▒▒▒▒

Knife_cz

____________________________________________________________________________________

Everyone above this line is jelly cuz of my awesomess
Ololol i iz so funneih and original.
And jelly-troll-flame block-shield

Cutch is jelly :3
.:.:.:.:.:.:.:.:.:.:.:.:.:.:.:.:.:.:.:.:.:.:.:.:.:.:.:.:.:.:.:.:.:.:.:.:.:.:.:.:.:.:.:.:.:.:.:.:.:.:.:.:.:.:.:.:.:.:.:.:.:.:.:.:.:.:.:.:.:.:.:.:.:.:.:.:

Cutch

I vote we perma ban Knife again.

"Stop living life so that you can do a job with out pay"
-Blake/Last Exile

Ragolution

Quote from: Cutch on 26-04-2011
I vote we perma ban Knife again.

*clears his throat*