Obi-Wan Kenobi: Nigga Nigga Nigga ♫
Obi-Wan Kenobi: ☻ - White person
Obi-Wan Kenobi: ☺ - Nigger
Obi-Wan Kenobi: ☹ - Baby nigger
Obi-Wan Kenobi: Nigger Love ♥

Quotebreslau: if i cant cheat i dont wanna play
breslau: period

lolKieck

Silver, you used the N word. Admins, please permaban this person.
░░░░░░░▐▄▀▒▒▀▀▀▀▄▄▄▀▒▒▒▒▒▐
░░░░░▄▄▀▒░▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒█▒▒▄█▒▐
░░░▄▀▒▒▒░░░▒▒▒░░░▒▒▒▀██▀▒▌
░░▐▒▒▒▄▄▒▒▒▒░░░▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▀▄▒▒
░░▌░░▌█▀▒▒▒▒▒▄▀█▄▒▒▒▒▒▒▒█▒
░▐░░░▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▌██▀▒▒░░░▒▒▒▀ ▌
░▌░▒▄██▄▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒░░░░░░▒▒▒ ▌
▀▒▀▐▄█▄█▌▄░▀▒▒░░░░░░░░░░▒▒ ▐
▐▒▒▐▀▐▀▒░▄▄▒▄▒▒▒▒▒▒░▒░▒░▒▒ ▒▌
▐▒▒▒▀▀▄▄▒▒▒▄▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒░▒░▒░▒ ▐
░▌▒▒▒▒▒▒▀▀▀▒▒▒▒▒▒░▒░▒░▒░▒▒ ▌
░▐▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒░▒░▒░▒▒▄▒▒
░░▀▄▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒░▒░▒░▒▄▒▒▒▒

Syndraell

Quote from: lolKieck on 13-06-2013Silver, you used the N word. Admins, please permaban this person.
you're just mad because you're black.

I'm just waiting to mess up your day. Honest.

lolKieck

Quote from: James Almasy on 13-06-2013
Quote from: lolKieck on 13-06-2013Silver, you used the N word. Admins, please permaban this person.
you're just mad because you're black.
no
you just don't get the joke

Tom

Quote from: TheAndyShandy on 05-12-2013
Oh boy.
Strap yourselves in, it's time for the great 'obligatory' SRP resurrection of 2013/14/15/16/22

Knife_cz

Woah still making threads where you quote yourself, shameless attempt to revive the forums.
game over man, game over

jaik

Quote from: knife_cz on 14-06-2013Woah still making threads where you quote yourself, shameless attempt to revive the forums. game over man, game over

then knife got his 5th permaban
Blake.H: And im also working on whipping him into shape
Blake.H: He's nice
Blake.H: He doesn't moan
Blake.H: The sheer obedience is enough to fuel my erection anyway

lolKieck

Quote from: Jake on 14-06-2013
Quote from: knife_cz on 14-06-2013Woah still making threads where you quote yourself, shameless attempt to revive the forums. game over man, game over
yet
he can break the cuffs

Lucky Pig

And he has a point.

jaik

Quote from: Lucky Pig on 14-06-2013And he has a point.
this is gvc

theres no point

Syndraell

Quote from: lolKieck on 14-06-2013
Quote from: Jake on 14-06-2013
yet
he can break the cuffs
i can break these cuffs

I'm just waiting to mess up your day. Honest.

Knife_cz

No.
First one was when I was caught duplicating weapons lel
Second one was when Duran gave me third strike for 'STKing him on purpose', even when he flew in observer right into our STK with some guy. (Observers could take damage)
Third one was for RDMing whyku (Or was it just a month ban?)
Fourth one was when they wanted to permamently take my TT - I rather took permament ban than my TT.
Fifth wasn't in game, it was for saying /truth/ on forums.
Sixth one was once again a forum ban.

It's the seventh one. Or maybe Sixth one, I don't know.

Then there was countless of week bans and kicks, mainly for not 'respecting' admins n' minging n' shit.

jaik

Quote from: knife_cz on 15-06-2013No. First one was when I was caught duplicating weapons lel Second one was when Duran gave me third strike for 'STKing him on purpose', even when he flew in observer right into our STK with some guy. (Observers could take damage) Third one was for RDMing whyku (Or was it just a month ban?) Fourth one was when they wanted to permamently take my TT - I rather took permament ban than my TT. Fifth wasn't in game, it was for saying /truth/ on forums. Sixth one was once again a forum ban. It's the seventh one. Or maybe Sixth one, I don't know. Then there was countless of week bans and kicks, mainly for not 'respecting' admins n' minging n' shit.

stop disrespecting

nKe

Quote from: knife_cz on 15-06-2013No. First one was when I was caught duplicating weapons

Real men crash economy by duping flash artifacts

lolKieck

Quote from: Nik3 on 15-06-2013
Quote from: knife_cz on 15-06-2013No. First one was when I was caught duplicating weapons
I thought real men crash the server by powergaming.
cough cough dark angel[/size]

Knife_cz

Only weapons could be duplicated, without TT admin powers or donating powers n' shit.
Newfag, do you even glitch

nKe

Quote from: knife_cz on 15-06-2013
Only weapons could be duplicated, without TT admin powers or donating powers n' shit. Newfag, do you even glitch

...Whatever mate, you should've taken a look under the map sometimes, the bottom of the map was literally covered in flash artifacts after couple of days. But when we used to play lots of chernobyl, I dont think it was my fault that time, tho.

And werent there one glitch in stalkerredux where the traderflagthing+ rubles spawned inside some trees behind the hangar looking buildings next to the mainroad?

Knife_cz

Only weapons could be duplicated, without TT admin powers or donating powers n' shit. Newfag, do you even glitch
...Whatever mate, you should've taken a look under the map sometimes, the bottom of the map was literally covered in flash artifacts after couple of days. But when we used to play lots of chernobyl, I dont think it was my fault that time, tho. And werent there one glitch in stalkerredux where the traderflagthing+ rubles spawned inside some trees behind the hangar looking buildings next to the mainroad?
Admin's were never spawning any artifacts on _chernobyl, the bottom of the map was always clear.
Never had any of this 'traderflagthing+'.

nKe

...Whatever mate, you should've taken a look under the map sometimes, the bottom of the map was literally covered in flash artifacts after couple of days. But when we used to play lots of chernobyl, I dont think it was my fault that time, tho. And werent there one glitch in stalkerredux where the traderflagthing+ rubles spawned inside some trees behind the hangar looking buildings next to the mainroad?
Admin's were never spawning any artifacts on _chernobyl, the bottom of the map was always clear. Never had any of this 'traderflagthing+'.

Umm, the bottom of map was filled with flash artifacts, how else you someone got enough money to buy VSS, SVD and sunrise for himself and two of his friends in one day?

Also by traderflagthing I ment that there was an item in srp (ages ago, when we only played on md_stalkerredux), you got access to tradermenu by using it. The duped ones were invisible, but the real ones had the paper model.

lolKieck

I love the fact how you are admitting that you've broken the server rules. Shedding a tear on it.

Knife_cz

Admin's were never spawning any artifacts on _chernobyl, the bottom of the map was always clear. Never had any of this 'traderflagthing+'.
Umm, the bottom of map was filled with flash artifacts, how else you someone got enough money to buy VSS, SVD and sunrise for himself and two of his friends in one day? Also by traderflagthing I ment that there was an item in srp (ages ago, when we only played on md_stalkerredux), you got access to tradermenu by using it. The duped ones were invisible, but the real ones had the paper model.
I never bought VSS or Sunrise, I got banned lol.

nKe

Quote from: lolKieck on 15-06-2013I love the fact how you are admitting that you've broken the server rules. Shedding a tear on it.

Good memories.

darkzerxx

Quote from: lolKieck on 15-06-2013I love the fact how you are admitting that you've broken the server rules. Shedding a tear on it.

Good memories.
All will be banned <3
Ex-Duty-converted Monolith:|Draco 'Dice' stellem|Decease
Stalker/Trader:|Dracovich Raka|Alive
Eco:|Dr.Richard L. Vangraff|In zone
Stalker:|Scarler 'becca' Owen|Alive
Ex-freedomer-duty:|Levi'Fox'Krillen|Alive
Stalker:|Taylor 'trinity'|Alive
Sucker:|Hunter|Alive
Military:|Scarlet Stroik|alive

Knife_cz

Quote from: darkzerxx on 16-06-2013
Good memories.
All will be banned <3
Dear Darkzexx
When you were trader, your prices were incredibly shitty and many people have been paid to kill you by other traders.
When you got into monolith; your roleplay was incredibly shitty, since you kept suggesting some shit instead obeying rules from your leaders, never join any faction without knowing how to roleplay as them.
Your roleplay is shit basically, and many people have agreed with me - but I won't name them.
It is a wonder how such shitty roleplayer managed to get admin powers.

With love, Knife.

Gonztah

I'm still rustled how someone keeps censoring GVC posts of all things, AND DELETING POSTS THAT ARE POINTING OUT CENSORSHIP IS REALLY CONVINCING