How to use steam emotions

Started by Silver Knight, 13-06-2013

Lent23

Quote from: Gonztah on 16-06-2013
I'm still rustled how someone keeps censoring GVC posts of all things, AND DELETING POSTS THAT ARE POINTING OUT CENSORSHIP IS REALLY CONVINCING
This'll be gone soon anyways, Gonztah, once Silver finds it.
"Mommy, when is Daddy coming home?"
"Here, Alex.. Daddy sent us a package.. The soldier told us that it.. might be a while until Daddy's done with his service. Don't worry, you'll see him soon, Alex.."
"He's always gone! I never get to see him!"

nKe

Lets all get on facebook and use #cutforhgn hashtags

lolKieck

Quote from: Lent23 on 16-06-2013
Quote from: Gonztah on 16-06-2013I'm still rustled how someone keeps censoring GVC posts of all things, AND DELETING POSTS THAT ARE POINTING OUT CENSORSHIP IS REALLY CONVINCING
too bad you wont find another rp community which will accept you :<
░░░░░░░▐▄▀▒▒▀▀▀▀▄▄▄▀▒▒▒▒▒▐
░░░░░▄▄▀▒░▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒█▒▒▄█▒▐
░░░▄▀▒▒▒░░░▒▒▒░░░▒▒▒▀██▀▒▌
░░▐▒▒▒▄▄▒▒▒▒░░░▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▀▄▒▒
░░▌░░▌█▀▒▒▒▒▒▄▀█▄▒▒▒▒▒▒▒█▒
░▐░░░▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▌██▀▒▒░░░▒▒▒▀ ▌
░▌░▒▄██▄▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒░░░░░░▒▒▒ ▌
▀▒▀▐▄█▄█▌▄░▀▒▒░░░░░░░░░░▒▒ ▐
▐▒▒▐▀▐▀▒░▄▄▒▄▒▒▒▒▒▒░▒░▒░▒▒ ▒▌
▐▒▒▒▀▀▄▄▒▒▒▄▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒░▒░▒░▒ ▐
░▌▒▒▒▒▒▒▀▀▀▒▒▒▒▒▒░▒░▒░▒░▒▒ ▌
░▐▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒░▒░▒░▒▒▄▒▒
░░▀▄▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒░▒░▒░▒▄▒▒▒▒

Knife_cz

Quote from: lolKieck on 17-06-2013
Quote from: Gonztah on 16-06-2013I'm still rustled how someone keeps censoring GVC posts of all things, AND DELETING POSTS THAT ARE POINTING OUT CENSORSHIP IS REALLY CONVINCING
Nigga what you smokin' they weren't even accepted here

nKe

Quote from: knife_cz on 17-06-2013
U dirty jew

lolKieck

brandon the commando was accepted
too bad he threw away the chance as soon as he could
110th blood raven reaper soldier
░░░░░░░▐▄▀▒▒▀▀▀▀▄▄▄▀▒▒▒▒▒▐
░░░░░▄▄▀▒░▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒█▒▒▄█▒▐
░░░▄▀▒▒▒░░░▒▒▒░░░▒▒▒▀██▀▒▌
░░▐▒▒▒▄▄▒▒▒▒░░░▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▀▄▒▒
░░▌░░▌█▀▒▒▒▒▒▄▀█▄▒▒▒▒▒▒▒█▒
░▐░░░▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▌██▀▒▒░░░▒▒▒▀ ▌
░▌░▒▄██▄▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒░░░░░░▒▒▒ ▌
▀▒▀▐▄█▄█▌▄░▀▒▒░░░░░░░░░░▒▒ ▐
▐▒▒▐▀▐▀▒░▄▄▒▄▒▒▒▒▒▒░▒░▒░▒▒ ▒▌
▐▒▒▒▀▀▄▄▒▒▒▄▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒░▒░▒░▒ ▐
░▌▒▒▒▒▒▒▀▀▀▒▒▒▒▒▒░▒░▒░▒░▒▒ ▌
░▐▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒░▒░▒░▒▒▄▒▒
░░▀▄▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒░▒░▒░▒▄▒▒▒▒

Lent23

brandon the commando was accepted
too bad he threw away the chance as soon as he could
110th blood raven reaper soldier
If you guys want me to turn into Spades Neil and try as hard as I can to insult myself just to fit in, then you're mistaken. I'm glad that I left HGN because it was full of stupid shit that stupid people do.
Oh wait.
Isn't HGN dead though?
I like all 0 players on the server since before I left anyways.
On a related note, Kiek and Knife: You're not perfect - Courage the Cowardly Dog
Quit acting like neither of you two have done anything stupid on the server or on the forums, because you both can be cool, but you just are assholes sometimes.
Wait, this is GVC
seeya
"Mommy, when is Daddy coming home?"
"Here, Alex.. Daddy sent us a package.. The soldier told us that it.. might be a while until Daddy's done with his service. Don't worry, you'll see him soon, Alex.."
"He's always gone! I never get to see him!"

Knife_cz

Quote from: Lent23 on 17-06-2013
brandon the commando was accepted too bad he threw away the chance as soon as he could 110th blood raven reaper soldier
If you guys want me to turn into Spades Neil and try as hard as I can to insult myself just to fit in, then you're mistaken. I'm glad that I left HGN because it was full of stupid shit that stupid people do. Oh wait. Isn't HGN dead though? I like all 0 players on the server since before I left anyways. On a related note, Kiek and Knife: You're not perfect - Courage the Cowardly Dog Quit acting like neither of you two have done anything stupid on the server or on the forums, because you both can be cool, but you just are assholes sometimes. Wait, this is GVC seeya
Dear Lent
This is also a similiar message to you like Darkzexx
On the server, many people laughted behind your back at your pathetic roleplay and your 1337 ninja elite badassadory acting sometime, and forming the group with complete newbies giving them free gear.
We also laught alot when you applicated for the admin. That was a good one.

Also I never did anything bad on the server, nothing at all
;)
(;
And if you left, well the nigga what're you doing here

Damn I love telling people the truth.

Maxi96203

ASSHOLE DESCRIPTION FOR PREMIUM™ HGN™ SUBSCRIBERS™ ONLY

nKe

Knife_cz: I don't know why you dislike me, but don't worry, I still love you.

lol srp died coz silver gave admins to people who do stuff like threaten to leave HGN if they dont get admins, abuse tradermenu's failpricing (it was possible to buy stuff from tradermenu for low price, then sell it back for profit), abuse admins clearly, etc. I don't know who to hate most so I hate you all equally, fuck all of you.

P.S 101'TH MLG BLOOD DEATH DRAGON RUNESCAPE SQUAD MEMBER AND PROUD OF IT, FAGGOTS

Knife_cz

Quote from: Nik3 on 17-06-2013Knife_cz: I don't know why you dislike me, but don't worry, I still love you. lol srp died coz silver gave admins to people who do stuff like threaten to leave HGN if they dont get admins, abuse tradermenu's failpricing (it was possible to buy stuff from tradermenu for low price, then sell it back for profit), abuse admins clearly, etc. I don't know who to hate most so I hate you all equally, fuck all of you. P.S 101'TH MLG BLOOD DEATH DRAGON RUNESCAPE SQUAD MEMBER AND PROUD OF IT, FAGGOTS
I dislike alot of people for almost no reason, don't take it personally.

Silver Knight

brandon the commando was accepted too bad he threw away the chance as soon as he could 110th blood raven reaper soldier
If you guys want me to turn into Spades Neil and try as hard as I can to insult myself just to fit in, then you're mistaken. I'm glad that I left HGN because it was full of stupid shit that stupid people do. Oh wait. Isn't HGN dead though? I like all 0 players on the server since before I left anyways. On a related note, Kiek and Knife: You're not perfect - Courage the Cowardly Dog Quit acting like neither of you two have done anything stupid on the server or on the forums, because you both can be cool, but you just are assholes sometimes. Wait, this is GVC seeya
Dear Lent This is also a similiar message to you like Darkzexx On the server, many people laughted behind your back at your pathetic roleplay and your 1337 ninja elite badassadory acting sometime, and forming the group with complete newbies giving them free gear. We also laught alot when you applicated for the admin. That was a good one. Also I never did anything bad on the server, nothing at all ;) (; And if you left, well the nigga what're you doing here Damn I love telling people the truth.

Knife_cz lurker of hgn 2010 - 13

Quotebreslau: if i cant cheat i dont wanna play
breslau: period

Knife_cz

Quote from: SilverKnight on 17-06-2013
Dear Lent This is also a similiar message to you like Darkzexx On the server, many people laughted behind your back at your pathetic roleplay and your 1337 ninja elite badassadory acting sometime, and forming the group with complete newbies giving them free gear. We also laught alot when you applicated for the admin. That was a good one. Also I never did anything bad on the server, nothing at all ;) (; And if you left, well the nigga what're you doing here Damn I love telling people the truth.
lurking means not to post anything and just observer
do you even english englishman

Silver Knight

lurking means not to post anything and just observer do you even english englishman

You lurk forums about the srp server. Same thing.

Quotebreslau: if i cant cheat i dont wanna play
breslau: period

Knife_cz

lurking means not to post anything and just observer do you even english englishman
You lurk forums about the srp server. Same thing.
What server?
Terraria or minecraft? Because I don't see any other.