How to Score a Lady

Started by eroticduck, 16-02-2011

eroticduck

Quote from: Turkey on 17-02-2011
Seriously, If I had to choose between three whyku's and you, I would choose the whyku's. I honestly think your roleplay is bad and dislike you.

HAHAHAHAHHAA

MORE I LOVE IT

N3gativezero

Quote from: eroticduck on 17-02-2011
Your still the worst 'professional troll' ever, also you're the worst rip off of pink.. ever. You are not a girl.

LOL

Seriously, If I had to choose between three whyku's and you, I would choose the whyku's. I honestly think your roleplay is bad and dislike you.

I think Whyku is a pretty cool guy. eh can't roleplay and doesnt afraid of anything.
To loot, lulz and SCIENCE!

eroticduck

Alright. Turkey had a little fit, and I think he's done with it.

Back to the thread topic!

Mark wont let me out of my box :(

SGT-Spartans

I am a piarte, but im not that kind of piarte.

To solve my riddle you must know that I dont do that kind of piarting but if I were to you would be dissapoint

What kind of piarte am I?
SRP chars:
Vasilli 'Vasoline' Nikolaev - Freedom - Alive
Aleksey Ipanov - Spooky Trenchcoat Man - Alive
'Pale' - Bloodsucker - Alive

eroticduck

Quote from: SGT-Spartans on 17-02-2011

To solve my riddle you must know that I dont do that kind of piarting but if I were to you would be dissapoint

Lazy Town.

Ravanger

Goose

Whats this Erotic duck is a woman, Well now maybe you should hook up with a Goose ;) Giggity, Also fucking funny vid and turkey you just lost the game,And my god erotic duck how the fuck did you know that.
~"Victory isn't sweet, Victory is the absence of the taste of fear and stench of death"

Ravanger

Turkey

Lazy Town.

No. I'm not done, Your a retarded 13 year old boy who probably woke up one day saying, "I DONT WANT A PENIS" so you bought gmod played stalker learned canon and attempted to join HGN. Like bob dole

Paintcheck

Inb4 ban and lock. Oh wait this is GVC. Going to get popcorn and soda back later.

Goose

Quote from: Paintcheck on 17-02-2011
Inb4 ban and lock. Oh wait this is GVC. Going to get popcorn and soda back later.

Waaaay ahead of you on that one here have some virtual icecream, It's double dark chocolate with cookie dough, Don't worry about getting fat it's virtual
~"Victory isn't sweet, Victory is the absence of the taste of fear and stench of death"

Bucky

Lazy Town.

No. I'm not done, Your a retarded 13 year old boy who probably woke up one day saying, "I DONT WANT A PENIS" so you bought gmod played stalker learned canon and attempted to join HGN. Like bob dole

Would you please be quiet back there? I'm trying to enjoy the movie...

gnomebutts

hey guys, lets chill the fuck out  8)

eroticduck

Quote from: Goose on 17-02-2011
Whats this Erotic duck is a woman, Well now maybe you should hook up with a Goose ;)

My dad's work place actually has a dog who patrols the area and scares off any geese.