How to make a Doomburger cry.

Started by Blake.H, 12-06-2010

Blake.H

Alright so i was wondering how to prank doomburger and then it came to me. I killed him and put his VSS and Deagle up on top of the patchy roof in mili-base then i dragged his body below and spawned fake VSS and Deagle Props. He was looking for them for at least 10 mins and three new sorted piles of VSS's before i actually gave them him. Here are a few pics:

1) Just when they started

2) Showing where the deagle really is and them looking.

3) Where the VSS is and them trying to make a new pile of fresh guns. They did this 3 times as i said "You really are dumb if you cant find it. Cause i put it there"

4) Just an SF log:

After they got all the VSS's over into a new pile i dropped the real one into the pile making them go through it again! I had so many shits and giggles.

Final Thought: if this happens have your remover tool ready - you cant remove items but you can props.

ref_DevCon.smd: david star is the only heir of the ecologist throne
ref_DevCon.smd: house of blake
"Any of you fucking pricks move, and I'll execute every motherfucking last one of ya!"

Bucky

Ahh Blake, you are a genius.

Goose

LMFAO nice one man, That is evil shit
~"Victory isn't sweet, Victory is the absence of the taste of fear and stench of death"

bto

Freedom all day BITCHES!

Moss

Totally Classic prank.
Moss--it has the charm of a creeping tune~Even in darkness it still grows.

Why do I love Moss?

I have been asked this question many times. Unfortunately, their is not one easy answer that I can give you.

Red_Khezu

You are evil. Im just wondering which poor soul will be your next target! D:

Genesis

Reminds me of the keys scene in Oblivion: Shivering Isles

Hotstarr

You should've done this to the rest of Military. Only lulz would ensue.

deluxulous

I'm guessing you had to be there for it to be funny.

Good idea, though.

Bl★ck Star

xDDD Blake you deserve a Medal, Youre a fucking genius xD

Paintcheck

I lol'd all the way to the rpa kick Blake.

And SVs can actually remove items so if anyone does this to me you're getting banned for 48 years since I won't be able to do that and don't want to rp_createitem stuff.

RG4ORDR

You deleted a NON duped LR from me paint :<
er

Blake.H

Did you Plunger? Good for you, and since when did you know how to read? Or did you just go and look at the pictures?
And paint i aint doing it again anywho it wont be funny a second time around.

ref_DevCon.smd: david star is the only heir of the ecologist throne
ref_DevCon.smd: house of blake
"Any of you fucking pricks move, and I'll execute every motherfucking last one of ya!"