How my day after school went.

Started by andrewhatesyou, 14-02-2011

andrewhatesyou

I took an Uzi from who the hell knows and brought it to the nearest KFC.
After the MUFFINS there stopped being useful by shining my shoes, I opened fire on the joint.There were a few White People there, but the massive quantity of MUFFINS who had been attracted to the joint acted as shields. Probably the most useful thing they ever did. I emptied a clip or two into a few MUFFINS (I heard it takes about 10 shots for the MUFFIN demons to be expelled).
The other MUFFINS stood back, like the stupid deer look at my headlights as I plow them down, and I was able to loot some KFC from the dead bodies before I saw the gangsters closing in, armed with bats and pistols.
After killing all the MUFFINS, I left, satisfied that I had made he world a better place. All around me, the clouds which had plagued the sky since the MUFFINS storm had already started to clear. My fellow WHITE PEOPLE smiled as I walked by, for some reason in a good mood. They said that it felt like a burden had been lifted from the air, though they didn't know what it was. I decided not to tell them about my deed, because one of them was a PETA member and would get mad at me for animal abuse.
I got laid 4 times that night.

Muffin= I think you know.

STALKER RP
Lt.Ivan Kutz-ALIVE-Military
Vladimir Kutz-ALIVE-Merc
FALLOUT RP
John Serio-ALIVE-Senior Initiate

Turkey

Quote from: andrewhatesyou on 14-02-2011
After the MUFFINS there stopped being useful by shining my shoes, I opened fire on the joint.There were a few White People there, but the massive quantity of MUFFINS who had been attracted to the joint acted as shields. Probably the most useful thing they ever did. I emptied a clip or two into a few MUFFINS (I heard it takes about 10 shots for the MUFFIN demons to be expelled).
The other MUFFINS stood back, like the stupid deer look at my headlights as I plow them down, and I was able to loot some KFC from the dead bodies before I saw the gangsters closing in, armed with bats and pistols.
After killing all the MUFFINS, I left, satisfied that I had made he world a better place. All around me, the clouds which had plagued the sky since the MUFFINS storm had already started to clear. My fellow WHITE PEOPLE smiled as I walked by, for some reason in a good mood. They said that it felt like a burden had been lifted from the air, though they didn't know what it was. I decided not to tell them about my deed, because one of them was a PETA member and would get mad at me for animal abuse.

jaik

I took an Uzi from who the hell know

s and brought it to the nearest KFC.
After killing all the MUFFINS, I left, satisfied that I had made he world a better place. All around me, the clouds which had plagued the sky since the MUFFINS storm had already started to clear. My fellow WHITE PEOPLE smiled as I walked by, for some reason in a good mood. They said that it felt like a burden had been lifted from t

he air, though they didn't know what it was. I decided not to tell them about my deed, because one of them was a PETA member and would get mad at me for animal abuse.

After killing all the MUFFINS, I left, satisfied that I had made he world a better place. All around me, the clouds which had plagued the sky since the MUFFINS storm had already started to clear. My fellow WHITE PEOPLE smiled as
After killing all the MUFFINS, I left, satisfied that I had made he world a better place. All around me, the clouds which had plagued the sk

y since the MUFFINS storm had already started to clear. My fellow WHITE PEOPLE smiled as I walked by, for some reason in a good mood. They said that it felt like a burden had been lifted from the air, though they didn't know what it was. I decided not to tell them about my deed, because one of them was a PETA member and would get mad at me for animal abuse.

I walked by, for some reason in a good mood. They said that it felt like a burden had been lifted from the air, though they didn't know what it was. I decided not to tell them about my deed, because one of them was a PETA member and would get mad at me for animal abuse.

Blake.H: And im also working on whipping him into shape
Blake.H: He's nice
Blake.H: He doesn't moan
Blake.H: The sheer obedience is enough to fuel my erection anyway

Knife_cz

meetdadoom

Quote from: knife_cz on 15-02-2011
What is Muffin?

I muffin, you muffin, he,she,we muffin. Muffin.

Refrence:

[flash=500,30]http://www.youtube.com/v/9UousVNJaIM[/flash]

eroticduck

Quote from: knife_cz on 15-02-2011
What is Muffin?

It rhymes with jigger.

And it's not someone who dances.

Turkey

Quote from: Jake on 15-02-2011
I took an Uzi from who the hell know

s and brought it to the nearest KFC.
After killing all the MUFFINS, I left, satisfied that I had made he world a better place. All around me, the clouds which had plagued the sky since the MUFFINS storm had already started to clear. My fellow WHITE PEOPLE smiled as I walked by, for some reason in a good mood. They said that it felt like a burden had been lifted from t

he air, though they didn't know what it was. I decided not to tell them about my deed, because one of them was a PETA member and would get mad at me for animal abuse.

After killing all the MUFFINS, I left, satisfied that I had made he world a better place. All around me, the clouds which had plagued the sky since the MUFFINS storm had already started to clear. My fellow WHITE PEOPLE smiled as
After killing all the MUFFINS, I left, satisfied that I had made he world a better place. All around me, the clouds which had plagued the sk

y since the MUFFINS storm had already started to clear. My fellow WHITE PEOPLE smiled as I walked by, for some reason in a good mood. They said that it felt like a burden had been lifted from the air, though they didn't know what it was. I decided not to tell them about my deed, because one of them was a PETA member and would get mad at me for animal abuse.

I walked by, for some reason in a good mood. They said that it felt like a burden had been lifted from the air, though they didn't know what it was. I decided not to tell them about my deed, because one of them was a PETA member and would get mad at me for animal abuse.

meetdadoom

[flash=500,30]http://www.youtube.com/v/9UousVNJaIM[/flash]