How Doomburger led STALKERRP Military

Started by Recreas, 15-09-2013

Recreas

Any man who can drive safely while kissing a pretty girl is simply not giving the kiss the attention it deserves

lolKieck

"we will end up like damn Duty" - nice one Recreas
oh god this is awesome
░░░░░░░▐▄▀▒▒▀▀▀▀▄▄▄▀▒▒▒▒▒▐
░░░░░▄▄▀▒░▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒█▒▒▄█▒▐
░░░▄▀▒▒▒░░░▒▒▒░░░▒▒▒▀██▀▒▌
░░▐▒▒▒▄▄▒▒▒▒░░░▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▀▄▒▒
░░▌░░▌█▀▒▒▒▒▒▄▀█▄▒▒▒▒▒▒▒█▒
░▐░░░▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▌██▀▒▒░░░▒▒▒▀ ▌
░▌░▒▄██▄▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒░░░░░░▒▒▒ ▌
▀▒▀▐▄█▄█▌▄░▀▒▒░░░░░░░░░░▒▒ ▐
▐▒▒▐▀▐▀▒░▄▄▒▄▒▒▒▒▒▒░▒░▒░▒▒ ▒▌
▐▒▒▒▀▀▄▄▒▒▒▄▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒░▒░▒░▒ ▐
░▌▒▒▒▒▒▒▀▀▀▒▒▒▒▒▒░▒░▒░▒░▒▒ ▌
░▐▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒░▒░▒░▒▒▄▒▒
░░▀▄▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒░▒░▒░▒▄▒▒▒▒

Rebel6609

Damn brilliant. Funny as hell xD

<22:23:04> "Puffles": gofuckyourselfaggot
<22:25:12> You were banned for 5 hours from the server by "Cole" (For trolling)
Never in my life have I ever had to endure 9 yearolds calling me a banana picker, and then get banned afterwards for doing nothing wrong.
Promising Young admins.

Tom

"I'll be torturing a stalker in the holding cell" Oh my sides
Quote from: TheAndyShandy on 05-12-2013
Oh boy.
Strap yourselves in, it's time for the great 'obligatory' SRP resurrection of 2013/14/15/16/22

Silver Knight

Quotebreslau: if i cant cheat i dont wanna play
breslau: period

Doomburger

You misspelled Stovsky, you fuck. Remember our ancestors.

I don't know if I should be pleased or horrified. Good work, though. Brightened up my day.

jaik

he didnt even mention the oldest mili merc
Blake.H: And im also working on whipping him into shape
Blake.H: He's nice
Blake.H: He doesn't moan
Blake.H: The sheer obedience is enough to fuel my erection anyway

Paintcheck

"I'm doing private business with a sweet pretty girl and my whole regiment falls apart?!" That and "EVEN THAT GUY WHO SAID HIS DICK GREW WHEN HE GOT HERE WOULD BE A BETTER SOLIDER".

I died. Well done.

nKe

Not raided by bandit(s)?

Oh please

Doomburger

Speaking of which...

QuoteIn-Character Information

Full Name: Cedrick James Pavalo
Ethnicity: White
Height: 5ft 9
Weight: 10 Stone
Medical Conditions: Use to have a broken arm which as healed over time.
Backstory:

One day, a young man in is earlier ages was out having lunch with his family and friends. He decided to go upstairs and change into some shorts. As he put his shorts on he realised that his penis had grown by a lot. He also noticed that his balls had grown massive. He thought to himself and thought and thought and thought. He eventually came to a decision that he should leave his family and explore the wild. Several days later He found himself lying next to a sign post. This sign post said "Next Stop the Zone".

He Made into the Zone with low wages and not enough RU. He barrowed some from his family but they weren't exactly rich so he just made it to The Zone on the RU he had. He wasn't familiar with the Zone and hadn't explored or adventured there before. He found out by listening to other conversations that there were 4 Main factions. He heard the Military were the best. He followed one of there soldiers once and came across there base. He says that there base is guard with many soldiers and a metal fence covering the entrance.  The Soldiers found him and brought him into there base. When they brought him in there base they asked him many question's such as why he was there and what he was doing there. He learned there way by watching them most days and learned there ways more and more everyday. The Military finally accepted him in the Faction.

How did you get in to the military: Same as above mostly.
Describe your character: Loyal, Quick and good at following orders.
What squad will you enroll in any why(Engineer, Spec Ops./Scout, Infantry, Medic): Anything will be good for me.

Out of Character Information

Timezone: GMT
How long have you been roleplaying: A long time
How long have you been with HGN: A couple of months
Is this your main character: Most Likely
Do you have any alts: No
Are you in any other Factions: No
Have you played any of the S.T.A.L.K.E.R. games:  Yes
Do you have any previous Military experience: No
Why should we accept you?: You should accept me because I'm online a lot and a very good role-player. I also know a lot of people on the server.
Do you understand that you must follow your Superiors orders?: Yes I do

Have you ever been kicked? If so why: No
Have you ever been banned? If so why: No

Do you have Ventrillo: Yes
Do you have a working Microphone: Yes

Hope you like me application!
I don.. Wh... I dont know whatt to make of this.. I'm struck dumb of how bad this application was.. I mean.. Your dick had grown? That made you venture in to the frikin zone? And the best part you just walked in to a closed military base and they did nothign to stop you..? And again.. YOUR FRIKIN DICK AND BALLS HAD GROWN SO YOU WALKED IN TO THE ZONE!? -Radek

The one application to rule them all. Gaze upon it and despair.