HGN to create a new Space Station 13 server

Started by Ragolution, 24-02-2013

Ragolution

Ragolution

So I guess everyone is okay with that.

Bl★ck Star

Best part on SS13 was when Akira killed King Arthur while wearing a chicken costume and he went batshit mad on him and told him he has no life and wonders if he also abuses little childs rl just because he can.

Syndraell

I still enjoy playing SS13.

Whatever happened to the 3d alpha they were working on?

I'm just waiting to mess up your day. Honest.

Ragolution

Quote from: Bl★ck Star on 25-02-2013
Best part on SS13 was when Akira killed King Arthur while wearing a chicken costume and he went batshit mad on him and told him he has no life and wonders if he also abuses little childs rl just because he can.

never5get

Frostee

Have been playing on the Facepunch server with Khorn and it has been retardedly fun.

Space Station 13's security force in a nutshell

Ragolution

If we actually did reinstate a server dedicated to this, it's only fun when more tahn six people actually play it. It's good to learn the mechanics of the game on an unpopulated server but when it comes to actually enjoying this shit, you need 20 or more players or you're gunna have a bad time.

Frostee

Quote from: Ragolution on 25-02-2013
If we actually did reinstate a server dedicated to this, it's only fun when more tahn six people actually play it. It's good to learn the mechanics of the game on an unpopulated server but when it comes to actually enjoying this shit, you need 20 or more players or you're gunna have a bad time.

Advertise it man. Only way to get it popular is to advertise.

Also, #BringBackSS13

Syndraell

Quote from: Ragolution on 25-02-2013

I'll play it. just get a decent Security force.

And not some dumbass who's idea of security is to kill everything.

Bl★ck Star

Ragolution

Well I mean you guys say shit like this all the time, especially Blackstar and Frosty - while I appreciate the enthusiasm I don't need support from people who can't deliver anything to the project. It's like having people who can't feed themselves tell you how to cook.

Syndraell

Bl★ck Star

Khorn

Quote from: Ragolution on 26-02-2013
Well I mean you guys say shit like this all the time, especially Blackstar and Frosty - while I appreciate the enthusiasm I don't need support from people who can't deliver anything to the project. It's like having people who can't feed themselves tell you how to cook.

I can tell you  me and Frosty would play, maybe another guy we play with. But if it's as bad as Facepunch's server, I wouldn't bother joining.

Bl★ck Star

Ragolution

Okay. Now get like 14 more people and we'll organize daily sessions or something.

And also find a host because Silver's an odorous rump.