HGN POKEMON :WIP:

Started by Nikolaz72, 19-01-2010

Nikolaz72

Pokémon TV Theme Song (Full)

THIS IS THE OFFICIAL HGN POKEMON GROUP. YOU GOTTA CATCH EM ALL.

Right this is serious guys. we gotta trade cards its like all the heathens out there threw out their cards and its like peeing on god man. its like being on their cards.

Right Requirements of joining is: At least 2 tier 5 cards best if they are fire cuz i like that and uhm you gotta have a nickname from a pokemon.

MISSIONS:

Right we gotta go search junkyards for cards i kno its the perfect spot to find it. WE JUST GOTTA LOOOO!k

and we gotta trade cards man we gotta trade cards so we meet under the london bridge each saturday to trade stuff.

and here is the roster of super awesome people who joined.

Roster: Megamaff (Snorlax)
Nikolaz (Pikachu) IM PIKACHU.

lololol post application to join.

Pokemon Online ID:

What is your favourite Pokemon?

How old are you?

How good are you at playing? Doesnt matter since its a trading card game duh. and pokemons are awesome nomatter what.

How devoted are you to this holy sport?

Do you believe in anyone but the "TRUE" god?

Do you know any heathens? If you saw him and you were armed what would you do?

Last but not least. What is your most powerfull pokemon and how many cards is in your deck and of how many seasons?

like this group could also go into fallout or stalker but they got instant removed due to "Not following canon" so we like just made it here since its the only place it didnt got deleted.
Text Cyric the Archmage.

Zstan

Pokemon Online ID: 897484798797654

What is your favourite Pokemon? PIKAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAchu

How old are you? 7

How good are you at playing? Doesnt matter since its a trading card game duh. and pokemons are awesome nomatter what.

How devoted are you to this holy sport? 18

Do you believe in anyone but the "TRUE" god? Athiest

Do you know any heathens? If you saw him and you were armed what would you do? Bend him over and rape him.

Last but not least. What is your most powerfull pokemon and how many cards is in your deck and of how many seasons? My most powerful pokemon is Mewtwo he one shots niggers with lazerbeams from his mouth. I have 7000 pokemans.

Nikolaz72

DENIED! Your favourite Pokemon is my favourite pokemon and no one elses.
Text Cyric the Archmage.

Dug

oololololollol waaaaaaaaaaaat?

Szenti

Pokemon Online ID: 666-Hell-Fuck-666

What is your favourite Pokemon?: MEOW

How old are you? That doesn't matters

How good are you at playing? Doesnt matter since its a trading card game duh. and pokemons are awesome nomatter what. I have three boxes of Pokemon Cards, so im pro

How devoted are you to this holy sport? I always used to Pokeball my friends

Do you believe in anyone but the "TRUE" god? Only in Satan

Do you know any heathens? If you saw him and you were armed what would you do? KEEL KEEL KEEL

Last but not least. What is your most powerfull pokemon and how many cards is in your deck and of how many seasons? My most powerfull pokemon is Lolcat, and I have 665 cards from 667 seasons

ty for reading my app i hope i wont get acce- i hope i  get accpted kty.d:Dd.:D..ddLD:
p.s mygrmzom is gud
:D

Nikolaz72

DENIED Meow is liek pikachus worst enemy and i dont want him on the team. GO AWAY
Text Cyric the Archmage.

Aviator

Lammardude

LOL Three Letter's Needed