Goodbye HGN (with a special message)

Started by Spawnmax, 12-08-2010

Spawnmax

Goodbye hgn, im tired of putting up with all the shit last.exile spews out of his faggot British mouth. I have found every content pack and map that he has ripped from and or stolen from. I got this from typing Stalker into gmod.org!
Models (stolen): http://www.garrysmod.org/downloads/?a=view&id=97349
Redux (ripped): http://www.garrysmod.org/downloads/?a=view&id=25146
Sector 42 (stolen, with message) http://www.garrysmod.org/downloads/?a=view&id=102339
If you wish to use the resources my map uses you are free to do so,
use pakrat to open the bsp.(no wonder with that size :P)
Wild territory (ripped) http://www.garrysmod.org/downloads/?a=view&id=58738

Goodbye hgn, special shoutout to Kieck, ThY, paintcheck, bto, and King arthur, I had a really good roleplaying experience with you guys. So go ahead and ban me One of you faggot admins, lets test your maturity level and ability to take the truth. Goodbye.
Music: Gorillaz (feat Bobby Womack) - Cloud of Unknowing

Welek

so i hear u dont like hgn

why u here still we dont like u

Paintcheck

Using a map on a server is not "Stealing". Redux is a public map that lots of servers use and we never said it was ours. Silver got permission from the creator of gm_nuclear_winter to mod it for HGN use, he didn't just slap HGN in front of Sector 42 and put it on the server, it's been edited pretty heavily.

And all the models got ripped from SoC, everyone knows that and every STALKER server on the planet uses those same ripped models. And trust me getting them from STALKER into Gmod takes a lot of work as I have been trying to do that for a few models for the past month now.

In short, you don't know what you are talking about.

Silver Knight

This kid... Ive stamped many a kid with some form of fail kid badge but this guy really has it stamped all over his body.

I created Sector 42 and briefly based it off a map by marckiller aka called gm_nuclear_winter who gave me permission to use it, to save several months it was the best way to get started on a map although i ended up editing it to no end so what's left is just the underground the centre and one or two bases which were in the orginal map - which i also heavily edited.

Quotebreslau: if i cant cheat i dont wanna play
breslau: period

Duranblackraven

Um...wow? ...Yeah just wow. Seems somebody never bothered to pay attention in class, then got pissed when he failed. Not much I can say that paintcheck or Lest.Exile hasn't already. Nothing else really to say but... EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEPIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIC FAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAIL

Edit: Fuck it, embed hates me.

Silver Knight

He thought it would be cool to come on ts and blert it out in his annoying sqeeky voice for the last two days and he kept talking after people told him to shut up. I guess HGN gains another fail kid for their list. GVC will be proud.

Afromana

Silver Knight

jaik

Spawnmax brought fail to a new level.
Blake.H: And im also working on whipping him into shape
Blake.H: He's nice
Blake.H: He doesn't moan
Blake.H: The sheer obedience is enough to fuel my erection anyway

Dug

Ravanger

Mikhail

EDIT: I also think my sig explains a lot too.

lolKieck

Quote from: Ravanger on 12-08-2010
Spawnmax has no penis.

You stole it from him to mask that you don't have one.
░░░░░░░▐▄▀▒▒▀▀▀▀▄▄▄▀▒▒▒▒▒▐
░░░░░▄▄▀▒░▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒█▒▒▄█▒▐
░░░▄▀▒▒▒░░░▒▒▒░░░▒▒▒▀██▀▒▌
░░▐▒▒▒▄▄▒▒▒▒░░░▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▀▄▒▒
░░▌░░▌█▀▒▒▒▒▒▄▀█▄▒▒▒▒▒▒▒█▒
░▐░░░▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▌██▀▒▒░░░▒▒▒▀ ▌
░▌░▒▄██▄▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒░░░░░░▒▒▒ ▌
▀▒▀▐▄█▄█▌▄░▀▒▒░░░░░░░░░░▒▒ ▐
▐▒▒▐▀▐▀▒░▄▄▒▄▒▒▒▒▒▒░▒░▒░▒▒ ▒▌
▐▒▒▒▀▀▄▄▒▒▒▄▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒░▒░▒░▒ ▐
░▌▒▒▒▒▒▒▀▀▀▒▒▒▒▒▒░▒░▒░▒░▒▒ ▌
░▐▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒░▒░▒░▒▒▄▒▒
░░▀▄▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒░▒░▒░▒▄▒▒▒▒

Mikhail

Maybe he's trying to be Dr Octagonopus

RG4ORDR

er

Nargotah

Quote from: RG4ORDR on 14-08-2010
50 bucks he goes toTnB

That's a great insult when just an hour ago I saw you on there.

RG4ORDR

Cause I was seeing if it was any good so far I've seen nothing
er

Mikhail

Genesis

I never knew Spawnmax, but from what I've heard he fails pretty hard, so all I have for you is

Rook

I ju-
HOW CAN HE GET ANY MORE RETARDED? I DONT KNOW WHAT TO FUCKING SAY!
HE MAKES NO GOD DAMN SENSE, MY BRAIN, IT HURTS!

Silence)

Rook

I would respond, but I have no brain now.