For James

Started by Bl★ck Star, 23-07-2011

Bl★ck Star

List of my fave games of all time.

League of Legends, Resident Evil, Silent Hill, Dead Space 1/2, HoN, Gmod, Minecraft, Warcraft 3 Tft, Dawn of War 1/2, Tf2, Killing Floor, L4D1/2, BF:bc2, Alice Madness Returns, Second Life, Sims 3, Dead Rising 2, Monster Hunter Tri, Kingdom Hearts, Final Fantasy 1/2/8/9/10/13, Halo 3/Wars,Super Smash Brothers Meele/Brawl, hmmmmm what else, Legend of Zelda ofc, every game (even tough I like the toon link games more), Sex, Mirrors Edge, S.T.A.L.K.E.R., Fallout 1/2/3/NV, Ofc Portal 1/2, Magicka, CoD 2/4,  GTA 2/4, Hellgate: London,  OFC POKEMON every game, Scott Pilgrim vs the World, TOUHOU every game of it, Hl1/2/ep1/2 ofc, Castle Crashers, Bf2, Psychonauts, Monkey Island ofc, CoH, Sam&Max, Morrowind/Oblivion, MGS ofc, Splinter Cell, Rainbow Six Vegas 2, Devil May Cry, Heavy Rain, Assassins Creed, The Ship, Just Cause 2, Hotel Dusk: Room 278, Avatar: The Game, Alien vs Predator, Little big Planet.

I think I forgot some, but you asked for it xD

GeneralGold

Damn, I was hoping for some furfag ass.

(JK)
Henry Warlington|Ecologist|Active
'Sheperd'|Mercenary|Active
'Danger'|Bandit|Away

Bl★ck Star

Quote from: GeneralGold on 23-07-2011

(JK)

Well my ass is hairy as hell, so is the rest of my body that I don't shave, ofc I shave pubics and armpit, also face. Why should I shave my ass, lol ?

Poopship

Quote from: Bl★ck Star on 23-07-2011
Quote from: GeneralGold on 23-07-2011

(JK)

Well my ass is hairy as hell, so is the rest of my body that I don't shave, ofc I shave pubics and armpit, also face. Why should I shave my ass, lol ?

lol, I don't shave my armpit hair because it keeps them warm, because I play without a shirt.

Bl★ck Star

ITT: Body shaving.

My arm.

Hmm, hard to see my hair on it, as my hair is blonde.

edit: I just realised my feets look like the ones of a Hobbit ._.

Syndraell

zelda and silent hill? fucking awesome.

I'm just waiting to mess up your day. Honest.

GeneralGold

fap fap fap
Henry Warlington|Ecologist|Active
'Sheperd'|Mercenary|Active
'Danger'|Bandit|Away

Shadow2389

Yeah, Assassin's Creed, AWESOME !! Got AC (Assassin's Creed) 1,2, Brotherhood, going to get Revelations (Nothing is True, Everything is Permitted) ... Also have Silent Hill Homecoming; Infamous 1/2; Bioshock1/2 (Great game, going to get Bioshock Infinite); God of War 1/2/3; Need For Speed (Don't remerber which) and a lot of other games !
  I Like pokemon too, but now getting all pokes is impossible cuz there are too many !! Started with 151, now i think there're more than 500...
  Usualy play on PS3, if u want to meet me my PSN is Silent_Death, but have not been playing recently...
  Let me see... Other awesome games... Oh, Uncharted 1/2 (AWESOME), La Noire... Also got Little Big Planet but didn't play a lot; GTA IV, nice game xD, poor Niko only gets screwed... Don't u have COD 6 ? I mean it has the best multiplayer EVER xD. Didn't play the other ones, but played 6,7 and going to get 8 xD (MODERN WARFARE RULEZ).
  Forgot to mention that i have Resident Evil too xD the last one (don't remember the number) with Chris and Sheva, if anyone wanna play online invite me xD.
  Don't have many games of legend of zelta, only Majora's Mask and one I played when was a little kid, but those were awesome and I'll get another as soon as someone recomend one to me xD.
  What other games do u like ?

nKe

Want a list of 500+ PS1,
and about 400 NES games i got?
Oh, almost forgot sega genesis, got smthing like 67 games for it.

DUHH

Bl★ck Star

Quote from: Nik3 on 24-07-2011
Want a list of 500+ PS1,
and about 400 NES games i got?
Oh, almost forgot sega genesis, got smthing like 67 games for it.

DUHH

DUHH, it's not our list of games, it's our list of our fave games, I got so money Games I don't even know right now the names half of the games I got.

Also, It's Resident Evil 5, the one with Chris and Sheva, Still need to finish it tho, but in SP it's pretty hard, got it for Steam, so if anyone want's to play with me.

I am not really buying any games from CoD, as it's always the same in my opinion, even tho I might be buying Black Ops next month, as all of my friends IRL play it and they begged me to buy it. (Psst: They're not really good in CoD, so I also mostly buy it because I want to own them xD).

Also, I'm still waiting for the new Resident Evil installment. You're playing one of 4 Umbrella Mercenaries, (Mp has 4 player co-op) and it plays in the timezone of RE 1 and 2. You're in Raccoon City and your mission is, Kill everything, The Zombies, the Cops, the Survivors, funny thing is, in the trailer one of them kills Leon, that would fuck up the story pretty much because in Re4 you still play him and that's like 7 years after the accident in Raccoon City.

Bl★ck Star

Resident Evil 6 - Resident Evil Operation Raccoon City Trailer

Trailer for the new RE6

Also, looks like every class has a job: Ghost (Only one I know the name of): Sniper/Stealthed, Soldier, Demoman and Fast/agile Meele

jaik

Quote from: Shadow2389 on 23-07-2011
  Yeah, Assassin's Creed, AWESOME !! Got AC (Assassin's Creed) 1,2, Brotherhood, going to get Revelations (Nothing is True, Everything is Permitted) ... Also have Silent Hill Homecoming; Infamous 1/2; Bioshock1/2 (Great game, going to get Bioshock Infinite); God of War 1/2/3; Need For Speed (Don't remerber which) and a lot of other games !
  I Like pokemon too, but now getting all pokes is impossible cuz there are too many !! Started with 151, now i think there're more than 500...
  Usualy play on PS3, if u want to meet me my PSN is Silent_Death, but have not been playing recently...
  Let me see... Other awesome games... Oh, Uncharted 1/2 (AWESOME), La Noire... Also got Little Big Planet but didn't play a lot; GTA IV, nice game xD, poor Niko only gets screwed... Don't u have COD 6 ? I mean it has the best multiplayer EVER xD. Didn't play the other ones, but played 6,7 and going to get 8 xD (MODERN WARFARE RULEZ).
  Forgot to mention that i have Resident Evil too xD the last one (don't remember the number) with Chris and Sheva, if anyone wanna play online invite me xD.
  Don't have many games of legend of zelta, only Majora's Mask and one I played when was a little kid, but those were awesome and I'll get another as soon as someone recomend one to me xD.
  What other games do u like ?

get out now
Blake.H: And im also working on whipping him into shape
Blake.H: He's nice
Blake.H: He doesn't moan
Blake.H: The sheer obedience is enough to fuel my erection anyway

Shadow2389

What do u mean with get out ? Is it like "stop posting here", or "the games u like sucks, i don't like you" ?

Turkey

Jan Michel van Beek. DA. THIS IS GOOD

Bl★ck Star

Quote from: Turkey on 25-07-2011

WA-... WHAT

meetdadoom

Quote from: Bl★ck Star on 24-07-2011
Resident Evil 6 - Resident Evil Operation Raccoon City Trailer

Trailer for the new RE6

Also, looks like every class has a job: Ghost (Only one I know the name of): Sniper/Stealthed, Soldier, Demoman and Fast/agile Meele

Looks boss.

[flash=500,30]http://www.youtube.com/v/9UousVNJaIM[/flash]

Turkey

Quote from: Bl★ck Star on 26-07-2011

WA-... WHAT

I am onto you.

Bl★ck Star

Quote from: Turkey on 26-07-2011
Quote from: Bl★ck Star on 26-07-2011