Even MORE fail news about Griffen's RP

Started by Genesis, 01-08-2010

Genesis

This was an announcement Jake got for me from Griffen's group page.

Screw HGN!
posted by ^1Griffen @ 07:53PM on July 24, 2010
I don't care what they think about this, it has nothing to do with them, nor do I want anything to do with them. All SK cares about it hentai anyways, thats what he buys with the donations. Infact, maybe I will steal their radiation script and just merely edit it to RLRP, that will tick them off even more! Anyways, I will continue my RLRP. HGN you can go FUCK YOURSELFS!

Not to mention, he spelled yourselves wrong.

Next, I shall include a link to their forums for all your loling needs.
http://s7.invisionfree.com/Conviction_Roleplay/index.php

Summary of events: He manages to insult SilverKnight, threaten to steal RadScript, and insult the entire community in one paragraph. He posted this on his Conviction RP Steam Group's announcement thread, which he thought was safe from the eyes of the public.

Ralazo

RG4ORDR

Yes cause I'm laughing right now
er

Steel

How about just ignore it?
Instead of Stirring Shit?
Fucking kids.

Genesis

Quote from: Steel on 01-08-2010
Fucking kids.

The main reason that I posted this is because he threatened to steal RadScript

Lucidius

Quote from: Genesis on 01-08-2010
Summary of events: He manages to insult SilverKnight, and insult the entire community in one paragraph.

umad?

Fucking kids.

If you guys don't make a big deal about it (like you all tend to do), then it'll just be some random fag ranting to himself. It takes two to start a fight

Be the bigger man and just let it slide or fucking drop it, it's the internet No matter what you do, there will be some one to critisize you and think you are wrong. Accept that fact and get on with it.

Here's an example of how you guys look:

Your walking down the street and some kid you know at school calls you a homo. You promtly return home and post a blog about how you feel on facebook, which most people from your school browse or have access to browse

How mature does this make you look? How does this not scream "trolled"?
Please check out my other suggestions for PS2. Click 'Like' if you agree!

!IMPORTANT! Empire Specific Fighters and the Empire Specific Weapons. Overview, tweeks and nerfs! BIG POST

My Profile[/b][/size]

Rebel6609

Either way its quite funny. I love how people think they can the script, and rant on how they can do it at any given time.  Ah... i hate society :)

<22:23:04> "Puffles": gofuckyourselfaggot
<22:25:12> You were banned for 5 hours from the server by "Cole" (For trolling)
Never in my life have I ever had to endure 9 yearolds calling me a banana picker, and then get banned afterwards for doing nothing wrong.
Promising Young admins.

Paintcheck

Quote from: Lucidius on 01-08-2010
Quote from: Genesis on 01-08-2010
Summary of events: He manages to insult SilverKnight, and insult the entire community in one paragraph.

umad?

Fucking kids.

If you guys don't make a big deal about it (like you all tend to do), then it'll just be some random fag ranting to himself. It takes two to start a fight

Be the bigger man and just let it slide or fucking drop it, it's the internet No matter what you do, there will be some one to critisize you and think you are wrong. Accept that fact and get on with it.

Here's an example of how you guys look:

Your walking down the street and some kid you know at school calls you a homo. You promtly return home and post a blog about how you feel on facebook, which most people from your school browse or have access to browse

How mature does this make you look? How does this not scream "trolled"?

This. Jesus fuck you guys you all wonder why HGN's reputation is in the shitter right now? It's because all you fucking retards troll everyone else. If he wants to steal the shitty 3 year old rad script leak that is barely functional let him it will do him more harm than good .

Silver Knight

Moved to GVC- wear this belongs.

Quotebreslau: if i cant cheat i dont wanna play
breslau: period