Downfall of TnB

Started by andrewhatesyou, 30-03-2011

andrewhatesyou

I guess it's up. It was some hacker...Lol.

STALKER RP
Lt.Ivan Kutz-ALIVE-Military
Vladimir Kutz-ALIVE-Merc
FALLOUT RP
John Serio-ALIVE-Senior Initiate

N3gativezero

And not a single fuck was given that day.
To loot, lulz and SCIENCE!

andrewhatesyou

Quote from: N3gativezero on 30-03-2011
And not a single fuck was given that day.

:(

STALKER RP
Vladimir Kutz-ALIVE-Merc
FALLOUT RP

Ragolution

This makes me atleast partly sad.

They were fuckwads, but this shows that atleast some of them still gave a shit and saw things for what they were:
TnB had terminal cancer, and the Chemotherapy failed.

Turkey

Good riddance assholes.

jaik

Amusingly, this is happening to HGN as well.
Blake.H: And im also working on whipping him into shape
Blake.H: He's nice
Blake.H: He doesn't moan
Blake.H: The sheer obedience is enough to fuel my erection anyway

Silver Knight

They will be back. You can count on that. GGL hype is over now. Their srp server is doing terrible from how it was doing and their other servers are failures. They spawned because they borrowed tnbs playerbase, their script and our content. But they don't have said means to continue development nor does it appear that they have said focus either.

Quotebreslau: if i cant cheat i dont wanna play
breslau: period

Silver Knight

Quote from: Jake on 30-03-2011

Do you always live in a cardboard box? Besides i don't give staff too much power for said reasons. The only thing i would accept is Srp's slow dimise which is now in reversal now. Go figure. HGN needs to gain a larger playerbase to furfil all our roleplay servers.

jaik

Quote from: Last.Exile on 30-03-2011

Do you always live in a cardboard box? Besides i don't give staff too much power for said reasons. The only thing i would accept is Srp's slow dimise which is now in reversal now. Go figure. HGN needs to gain a larger playerbase to furfil all our roleplay servers.

Then why are we never gaining new players for SRP?
Blake.H: And im also working on whipping him into shape
Blake.H: He's nice
Blake.H: He doesn't moan
Blake.H: The sheer obedience is enough to fuel my erection anyway

Silver Knight

Many reasons which are obvious.

We don't advertise. Ever.

We are flawed by the amount of content needed for srp which means the majority of on-lookers who come across our server avoid it. We need to advertise to achieve new players but we don't and i guess people expect me to do so. Even though i already have enough to do.

If you want to actually help instead of asking several questions and "bare" statements. Go make a youtube video, post a thread on some forum somewhere. Do something. We will eventually re-release srp and also our other projects on facepunch once i feel we have enough content to show off.

Duranblackraven

Back on track, TnB seems to be back online. Check their forums.

Bl★ck Star

Many reasons which are obvious.

We don't advertise. Ever.

We are flawed by the amount of content needed for srp which means the majority of on-lookers who come across our server avoid it. We need to advertise to achieve new players but we don't and i guess people expect me to do so. Even though i already have enough to do.

If you want to actually help instead of asking several questions and "bare" statements. Go make a youtube video, post a thread on some forum somewhere. Do something. We will eventually re-release srp and also our other projects on facepunch once i feel we have enough content to show off.

I think I am going to make a Video for youtube to advertise SRP.

Paintcheck

Early April Fool's joke. They aren't going to die when their Terminator and HL2 servers both sit at 30+ players DAILY. Their SRP foray was a tiny part of their identity and their two main servers are still going strong (or at least were up until recently, I don't keep running totals of Gmod RP server activity).

Dug

What are you talking about? I brought in a player(friend from IRL) yesterday and he loves the place.

Knife_cz

Cus some people which would play are banned :3

Ralazo

I cried when I read this.

tears of joy

Commissar Nitro

TNB is alive and well, I know i still play there! They get threads like this posted every other day.
Cry Havoc And Let Slip The Dogs Of War.

lolKieck

Quote from: Dug on 30-03-2011

What are you talking about? I brought in a player(friend from IRL) yesterday and he loves the place.
Did the same, lazy fucker didn't survive. Lost the interest.
░░░░░░░▐▄▀▒▒▀▀▀▀▄▄▄▀▒▒▒▒▒▐
░░░░░▄▄▀▒░▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒█▒▒▄█▒▐
░░░▄▀▒▒▒░░░▒▒▒░░░▒▒▒▀██▀▒▌
░░▐▒▒▒▄▄▒▒▒▒░░░▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▀▄▒▒
░░▌░░▌█▀▒▒▒▒▒▄▀█▄▒▒▒▒▒▒▒█▒
░▐░░░▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▌██▀▒▒░░░▒▒▒▀ ▌
░▌░▒▄██▄▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒░░░░░░▒▒▒ ▌
▀▒▀▐▄█▄█▌▄░▀▒▒░░░░░░░░░░▒▒ ▐
▐▒▒▐▀▐▀▒░▄▄▒▄▒▒▒▒▒▒░▒░▒░▒▒ ▒▌
▐▒▒▒▀▀▄▄▒▒▒▄▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒░▒░▒░▒ ▐
░▌▒▒▒▒▒▒▀▀▀▒▒▒▒▒▒░▒░▒░▒░▒▒ ▌
░▐▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒░▒░▒░▒▒▄▒▒
░░▀▄▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒░▒░▒░▒▄▒▒▒▒

andrewhatesyou

Quote from: knife_cz on 31-03-2011

Cus some people which would play are banned :3

Because the people that got banned were obviously retarded.

STALKER RP
Vladimir Kutz-ALIVE-Merc
FALLOUT RP

Ravanger

LONG LIVE TNB!