Conspiracy

Started by Spades_Neil, 01-04-2013

Spades_Neil

You've all been the victim of a great conspiracy, HGN.

Truly, do you believe your very own Spades Neil is the great moron that he acts to be? How can one person single-handedly enter your precious HGN and cause so much turmoil all by mistake? All out of sheer stupidity? This was merely a ruse. Like former president George W. Bush, the idiocy I portray is merely so you think me a harmless fool--and it worked. From the very beginning, the very moment I entered HGN, I had no other intent than to see the community tear its self apart... and I was successful.

Fallout, Crussaria, my rise through the administration, Halokiller's "Snazzy Gamers" driving SilverKnight into paranoia, the arrival of Kelse, the massive DDoS attacks, the long deadspells of SRP that spelled its demise, the more recent drama with ThY's departure, all of it was planned in advance. It was all orchestrated by yours truly, from within the shadows. Like the mâché mannequins you all saw in my video, which I also planned for you to witness, you are all merely puppets under my control--save only for one. Plunger has remained free of my spell. His brilliance and manipulative ability of his own has led him to be a worthy adversary who has stalled my plans for too long. He is to Holmes as I am to Moriarty. But now, he is no longer here to save you. No longer does he meddle in my affairs. My master plan to destroy HGN and cause maximum levels of butthurt is nearly complete with SRP's popularity fading into oblivion. The last bastion of HGN, the final hope for its revival, dies with the short attention span of the youth who inhabit it. Why would I do such a thing? What is the motive? Well, some men just want to watch the world burn.

And the best part of it all? I reveal these things now because it's April 1st, you don't even know whether I'm telling the truth...

Happy April Fool's day.

lolKieck

sieg neil sieg neil sieg neil
░░░░░░░▐▄▀▒▒▀▀▀▀▄▄▄▀▒▒▒▒▒▐
░░░░░▄▄▀▒░▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒█▒▒▄█▒▐
░░░▄▀▒▒▒░░░▒▒▒░░░▒▒▒▀██▀▒▌
░░▐▒▒▒▄▄▒▒▒▒░░░▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▀▄▒▒
░░▌░░▌█▀▒▒▒▒▒▄▀█▄▒▒▒▒▒▒▒█▒
░▐░░░▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▌██▀▒▒░░░▒▒▒▀ ▌
░▌░▒▄██▄▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒░░░░░░▒▒▒ ▌
▀▒▀▐▄█▄█▌▄░▀▒▒░░░░░░░░░░▒▒ ▐
▐▒▒▐▀▐▀▒░▄▄▒▄▒▒▒▒▒▒░▒░▒░▒▒ ▒▌
▐▒▒▒▀▀▄▄▒▒▒▄▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒░▒░▒░▒ ▐
░▌▒▒▒▒▒▒▀▀▀▒▒▒▒▒▒░▒░▒░▒░▒▒ ▌
░▐▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒░▒░▒░▒▒▄▒▒
░░▀▄▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒░▒░▒░▒▄▒▒▒▒

Cutch

Nah you are a dumbass, that is the truth.

"Stop living life so that you can do a job with out pay"
-Blake/Last Exile

Frostee

Silver Knight

Spades go home your drunk

Quotebreslau: if i cant cheat i dont wanna play
breslau: period

Knife_cz

Quote from: SilverKnight on 01-04-2013
you're*

Lucky Pig

Quote from: knife_cz on 01-04-2013
Quote from: SilverKnight on 01-04-2013
you're*

If Knife corrects your spelling you're doing something wrong.

Silver Knight

Quotebreslau: if i cant cheat i dont wanna play
breslau: period