Commissar Nitro takes up fencing

Started by D33tly, 07-01-2013

D33tly

Knife_cz

'nother popular gif taken from Tumblr and posted in GVC, bravo.
Have you even met Commisar's character with Claymore?

Ragolution

Knife_cz

What the fist-fucking christ, I can't believe how much of a cat raping dumpster cunt you are.

Ragolution

Knife_cz

You are a revolting cockstain, but that's not why I hate you. I hate you because you won't fucking keel over and die.

Ragolution

Quote from: knife_cz on 07-01-2013
You are a revolting cockstain, but that's not why I hate you. I hate you because you won't fucking keel over and die.

I love you too

Knife_cz

Cool story, brah. Why don't you go tell it to someone who gives a fuck.

Ragolution

Cool story, brah. Why don't you go tell it to someone who gives a fuck.

my thoughts exactly

Lucky Pig

My my, sure is a heated fight!

Bl★ck Star

Knife_cz

Quote from: Lucky Piig on 07-01-2013
I would kill you, but then the title of "most repulsive bitchwit alive" would pass on to someone else.

Lucky Pig

Quote from: Lucky Piig on 07-01-2013
I would kill you, but then the title of "most repulsive bitchwit alive" would pass on to someone else.

INA7HAN

Quote from: Bl★ck Star on 07-01-2013

Using anime to get a point across? You must be the faggot

SRP: Nicolai 'Thunder' Lagunov - Loner - Alive

Knife_cz

You are a grotesquely disgusting tranny, but that's not why I hate you. I hate you because you won't fucking die screaming.

Lucky Pig

You already used that one.

Knife_cz

I don't want you to keel over, but to die SCREAMING.

nKe

Knife stfu and keep sucking my dick.

Das_Uberman

I would come up with some horrible way for you to die, and tell you I wish it on you, but you're not worth the effort. If you were on fire, I wouldn't walk across the street to piss on you to put it out, so I will simply say "Fuck you good sir."

Knife_cz

Quote from: Nik3 on 07-01-2013
Just how fucking mindless are you, anyway? Your mental deficiency is simply stunning.
Quote from: Das_Uberman on 07-01-2013

I would come up with some horrible way for you to die, and tell you I wish it on you, but you're not worth the effort. If you were on fire, I wouldn't walk across the street to piss on you to put it out, so I will simply say "Fuck you good sir."

If a drug dealer throat-rapes you rapes you in the throat tomorrow, I bet it won't be for the first time.

Lucky Pig

Quote from: knife_cz on 08-01-2013
Just how fucking mindless are you, anyway? Your mental deficiency is simply stunning.

If a drug dealer throat-rapes you rapes you in the throat tomorrow, I bet it won't be for the first time.

It would, who would want to rape him?

Knife_cz

Quote from: Lucky Piig on 08-01-2013
Quote from: knife_cz on 08-01-2013

It would, who would want to rape him?
Drugged drug dealer obviously, damn it.

ThY

Knife you're trying too hard.

Knife_cz

Quote from: ThY on 08-01-2013
Knife you're trying too hard.
Oh my god, if you don't shut your cry hole, I will shut it for you with my dick.

Ragolution