Banned From Gmod for a month? That's extreme

Started by Frostee, 03-08-2010

Frostee

Ok so y'all know freelancer jak (guy who I got banned http://www.forums.hypergamer.net/s-t-a-l-k-e-r-bans/perma-ban-freelancer-jak/ )  he got banned from the server and forums but he was not only banned from those, but he was banned from Gmod for a month :o ? Isn't that a little extreme? Did HGN like email him saying what he was going to do? After his ban is lifted he's gonna try to release viruses on server but he said he might forget ( LOL) So now I know never try to fuck with a server or I will end up like that psychotic bastard

KillSlim

Banned from Gmod?
You mean a VAC ban, or banned from the SRP server?
"Yes, we will be changed and we will march with him, then all the world will have his colour and his light and his madness."

Ace: Howdy-do, Killslim.
Paintcheck: Uh...
Paintcheck: Wrong window

jaik

VAC doesn't work on Garry's Mod.
Blake.H: And im also working on whipping him into shape
Blake.H: He's nice
Blake.H: He doesn't moan
Blake.H: The sheer obedience is enough to fuel my erection anyway

Bucky

Yes...Garry even fucked up his own security system...but I think hes banned from the forums Perma and the server for a month...not sure though.

Ravanger

It is funny he says he is a good hacker but he has worse grammer than I did when I first joined hgn.

Frostee

Quote from: NikkoBlob on 03-08-2010
Yes...Garry even fucked up his own security system...but I think hes banned from the forums Perma and the server for a month...not sure though.
he said he cant play gmod online anymore because he was banned for a month and hes perma banned from the server and forums I think

Frostee

Quote from: Ravanger on 03-08-2010
It is funny he says he is a good hacker but he has worse grammer than I did when I first joined hgn.
Yeah he's that type of person who plays DarkRP a lot. Before I joined HGN I played a shit ton of DarkRP and other serious roleplays like Epidemic and TacoScript

Silver Knight

Quotebreslau: if i cant cheat i dont wanna play
breslau: period

Naota

He sounds like one of those 12 year olds you meet on Call of Duty and they say they're going to hack you.

Frostee

Quote from: Naota on 03-08-2010
He sounds like one of those 12 year olds you meet on Call of Duty and they say they're going to hack you.
or halo

Locke

Wait, who banned him from gmod? We can only ban people from the servers we own, since we have admin on them.

Mikhail

I DID.. because IM GARRY IN DISGUISE MWAH HA HA

Bl★ck Star

Quote from: FrostyFrosty on 03-08-2010
Quote from: Naota on 03-08-2010
or halo
or Css

Steven :D

LEET WORLD, ITS A PLAYER REPLICA AHHHHah